PDA

View Full Version : Word on DJ!!!

pbatrucker
10-07-2009, 01:14 PM
I was listening to the Sorin Petro show on 810 radio on my way home. He had the voice of the Chiefs on for a guest. Acording to them, the word around the NFL on DJ is he is talented, but lazy and does not really want to play. That really exsplains why Dj is in the dog house.

brish
10-07-2009, 02:22 PM
It would explain it, but it would be the first i've ever heard of it.

matthewschiefs
10-07-2009, 02:40 PM
would explain why he has not been on the field. Hopefuly that attitude could change. But i dont think it would if its true.

pbatrucker
10-07-2009, 03:15 PM
I have to believe what I hear from those two guys, they are both loyal to the Chiefs, but also call it the way it is.
I really hated hearing that about DJ, he is very talented and it would be such a waste.

yashi
10-07-2009, 03:31 PM
I don't like that, but even if it's true DJ playing at 80% is better than any other inside backer we have.

b-dolo
10-07-2009, 03:59 PM
This isn't high school football. You put the players that give you the best chance to win on the field. Haley's needs to put his ego in check. I personaly don't care if he is lazy, if he helps us win that is all the matters. I see coaches try and pull this stuff all the time, but when you are in the nfl, it is a big buisness, and you got to let it go or you will be out the door

brish
10-07-2009, 04:12 PM
This isn't high school football. You put the players that give you the best chance to win on the field. Haley's needs to put his ego in check. I personaly don't care if he is lazy, if he helps us win that is all the matters. I see coaches try and pull this stuff all the time, but when you are in the nfl, it is a big buisness, and you got to let it go or you will be out the door

Hell no! They get paid a truckload to play this game, it is their job.. So they damn better perform!

I think he is a very talented player too, but if he is not 100% comitted to this team, and being all he can be.
Well then let him sit and give someone else a shot.

Wether it really is true that he is lazy, well I don't know.. I hope not!

yashi
10-07-2009, 04:34 PM
Hell no! They get paid a truckload to play this game, it is their job.. So they damn better perform!

I think he is a very talented player too, but if he is not 100% comitted to this team, and being all he can be.
Well then let him sit and give someone else a shot.

Wether it really is true that he is lazy, well I don't know.. I hope not!

He HAS performed. I don't know how many plays he's even been in for, but he has a sack and an interception with a huge return even though he hasn't started a single game, missed 1 game, and was only in for 10 plays Sunday.

josh1971
10-07-2009, 04:40 PM
And he is INJURED! Hasn't anyone been reading any of the reports on the groin injury he's had? He was in some against the Giants, and will probably be in some against the cowboys.

So, once again- groin injury.

kilobytes
10-07-2009, 04:49 PM
Ego...

Isawa_mo
10-07-2009, 06:03 PM
Ego...

Could you please tell us what you mean by that?
:lol:

brish
10-07-2009, 06:07 PM
He HAS performed. I don't know how many plays he's even been in for, but he has a sack and an interception with a huge return even though he hasn't started a single game, missed 1 game, and was only in for 10 plays Sunday.

I said IF he isn't 100% comitted, and im not saying i believe DJ is lazy, I hope he is "just" not a 100% healthy yet.
But if he is slacking off, then I would rather have Williams and Mays playing..

I hate quitters that's all.. :D

PawnshopMarimba
10-07-2009, 07:12 PM
Ego...

Nice of you to join us, Mr. Johnson.

kilobytes
10-07-2009, 08:54 PM
Could you please tell us what you mean by that?
:lol:
The coach....

honda522
10-07-2009, 09:36 PM
I am going to call BS. Unless they are talking about in practice. Tom Brady use to be pretty lazy from what I heard.

Hayvern
10-07-2009, 10:10 PM
I am going to call BS. Unless they are talking about in practice. Tom Brady use to be pretty lazy from what I heard.

What is it with these guys named Johnson anyway?

Chiefster
10-08-2009, 12:21 AM
And he is INJURED! Hasn't anyone been reading any of the reports on the groin injury he's had? He was in some against the Giants, and will probably be in some against the cowboys.

So, once again- groin injury.

Indeed, injuries would explain much.

doobs_05
10-08-2009, 02:26 AM
wouldn't suprise me if he is lazy.

Isawa_mo
10-08-2009, 08:39 AM
The coach....

Boo!

You were just supposed to say Ego again!

kilobytes
10-08-2009, 05:43 PM
Boo!

You were just supposed to say Ego again!
I know but I decided thats what i think he meant by it and he said "the coach" to another question too.

josh1971
10-09-2009, 12:10 AM
But at the end of the day, DJ has been limited in practice and games because of a groin injury.