PDA

View Full Version : It amazes me...

Chiefster
07-17-2006, 11:42 AM
...how people will go to clothing stores and shell out top dollar for name brand Good Will knock-offs; just go to the Good Will lay down a couple of bucks and walk out with the real thing. :roll:

...That is all.

Guru
07-26-2006, 01:45 AM
What brought this on?

Chiefster
07-26-2006, 02:03 AM
The inventory at different clothing stores.

kenny1937
07-26-2006, 02:30 AM
:pint: :lol:
Hey Chiefster, go down eight street to Maggies Seriously used clothing, they have some great bargains there. I think I saw the King in there the other day, he was looking at a really used Grbac Jersy, but I don't think that it means anything, at least I hope not.
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: 8-)

Guru
07-26-2006, 02:35 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Hey Chiefster, go down eight street to Maggies Seriously used clothing, they have some great bargains there. I think I saw the King in there the other day, he was looking at a really used Grbac Jersy, but I don't think that it means anything, at least I hope not.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Lets just bring back Eliot too. :-o

Chiefster
07-26-2006, 02:37 AM
kenny1937 wrote:

Please let us hope not; Oh your new here so you may not know that mentioning Chokebac here is forbidden. :lol:

j/k

Chiefster
07-26-2006, 02:38 AM
Guru wrote:

kenny1937 wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

BLASPHEMY!!!!!

Guru
07-26-2006, 02:39 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

kenny1937 wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

BLASPHEMY!!!!!

And don't forget Bonhead

Chiefster
07-26-2006, 02:42 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

kenny1937 wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

BLASPHEMY!!!!!

And don't forget Bonhead

:lol: :lol: :lol:

kenny1937
07-26-2006, 03:08 AM
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
Oh that's right, and Bonehead too, lest we forget!
:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:

Chiefster
07-26-2006, 03:12 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Oh that's right, and Bonehead too, lest we forget!
:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:

Woa! easy on the drinkin there kenny, hope ya don't plan on drivin home. :lol:

kenny1937
07-26-2006, 03:19 AM
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
Not to worry, it is just Dr. Pepper, I won't be in any trouble until Katie finds out that the frig is empty,
besides just thinking about all the brilliant moves the King makes, might drive me to drinking root beer floats!

Chiefster
07-26-2006, 03:23 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Not to worry, it is just Dr. Pepper, I won't be in any trouble until Katie finds out that the frig is empty,
besides just thinking about all the brilliant moves the King makes, might drive me to drinking root beer floats!

Oh no; contemplating the hard stuff are we?? Ya better restock the fridg before Katie finds out and for goodness sakes quit thinkin about the king. :hammer:

Oh, and I don't have a headache tonight so you and Guru can pound those hammers all ya want. 8-)

Nite Crowd!!!

kenny1937
07-28-2006, 01:32 AM
:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:
Just Root Beer, I am going to take your suggestion and think about those Great Chiefs and hope no one get hurt in training camp, besides we have all season long to have fun on this fun board.

Chiefster
07-28-2006, 01:36 AM
I'm looking forward to the season; I just hope Herm uses the Marty ball mentality in moderation. :pint: :pint: :pint:

kenny1937
07-28-2006, 01:54 AM
:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:

(burp) er excuse me, too much Dr. Pepper!

Me too I hope that Herm uses just the right balance between defense and offense, to make this team a Super Bowl contender.

:-D

Guru
07-28-2006, 01:56 AM
:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:

Guru
07-28-2006, 01:56 AM
Oh... and

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

kenny1937
07-28-2006, 02:00 AM
Wow Guru, I hope that you are drinking Dr. Pepper, or else it is hang over city for sure!

Plunk, Plunk, Fizz, Fizz, got the remedy all ready (grin)

Chiefster
07-28-2006, 02:59 AM
Guru wrote:
Oh... and

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

kenny1937 wrote:
Wow Guru, I hope that you are drinking Dr. Pepper, or else it is hang over city for sure!

Plunk, Plunk, Fizz, Fizz, got the remedy all ready (grin)

Good grief! :-? :-? :-?

Guru
07-28-2006, 04:03 AM
Look!!! It's the great pumpkin, Charlie Brown.

Chiefster
07-28-2006, 06:21 AM
Guru wrote:

Lucy will give me psychiatric help for only five cents. :-P

Guru
07-28-2006, 06:50 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

Lucy will give me psychiatric help for only five cents. :-P

And we know what her advice is worth too. :pint:

Chiefster
07-28-2006, 07:02 AM
Fixed yer post; whats a little mod abuse amongst friends. :-D

Guru
07-28-2006, 07:04 AM
I don't see anything different.

Chiefster
07-28-2006, 07:06 AM
really?

Guru
07-28-2006, 07:08 AM
Chiefster wrote:
really?

Really! 8-)

kenny1937
07-29-2006, 01:25 AM
:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :-D :-)

I vote that we let Lucy be the Holder for field Goals and Extra points for the Donks, I think she still charges only a dime, it won't effect their salary cap, what do you think?

:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :-)

The scales must be wrong, I havn't gained ten pounds have I, must be the Dr. Pepper.

Chiefster
07-29-2006, 01:30 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :-D :-)

I vote that we let Lucy be the Holder for field Goals and Extra points for the Donks, I think she still charges only a dime, it won't effect their salary cap, what do you think?

:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :-)

The scales must be wrong, I havn't gained ten pounds have I, must be the Dr. Pepper.

I hear she's been talkin to Shanarat about it.

kenny1937
07-29-2006, 02:01 AM
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :-D :-D :-D

She may not make it through training camp, I hear that the Donks have no sense of humor, and about the third time she jerks the football away, or maybe the tenth or twenty times, the Donks are slow and may not catch on right away, Sha na na na na may get mad! Any way I have had a lot of fun posting with you Chiefster, got to go, have a trip to Joplin to make this afternoon, so Good night and have a great day.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chiefster
07-29-2006, 02:09 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :-D :-D :-D

She may not make it through training camp, I hear that the Donks have no sense of humor, and about the third time she jerks the football away, or maybe the tenth or twenty times, the Donks are slow and may not catch on right away, Sha na na na na may get mad! Any way I have had a lot of fun posting with you Chiefster, got to go, have a trip to Joplin to make this afternoon, so Good night and have a great day.

You too kenny! Be safe.