PDA

View Full Version : Some positive stats I dug up.

yashi
10-09-2009, 11:42 AM
Giants have given up 4 passing TDs, of which we had 2.

Ravens have given up 5 passing TDs, of which we had 2.

Eagles have given up 5 passing TDs, of which we had 2.

Raiders have given up 4 passing TDs, of which we had 1.

The Eagles and Giants are the top 2 pass defenses in the league, statistically.

Our passing game is putting more touchdowns on the board against these defenses than the other teams they're facing. That's a good sign.

The Cowboys have the 3rd worst rush defense in the league (163 y/g) and have given up the 2nd most touchdowns (6). This could be the week where we see the running game get going.

Also I believe this may be the first game where we used the same offensive line as the week before, which would mean that Haley is at least somewhat satisfied with it for the team being.

isht_starter
10-09-2009, 01:07 PM
Only problem is that about 3-4 of those passing TD's were in garbage time when the other team had the game in hand and didn't give a rat's *** if the Chiefs score some mercy points.

kilobytes
10-09-2009, 06:12 PM
Only problem is that about 3-4 of those passing TD's were in garbage time when the other team had the game in hand and didn't give a rat's *** if the Chiefs score some mercy points.
Exactly. But still what we did against the Ravens Defense was shocking.

Pro_Angler
10-11-2009, 09:55 PM
also the chiefs are the number one offense in the league scoring in the red zone.

matthewschiefs
10-11-2009, 10:43 PM
also the chiefs are the number one offense in the league scoring in the red zone.

That surprised me when I heard it.

McLovin
10-12-2009, 12:16 AM
It makes sense to me, throw 200 rocks at a target, several are going to land, but your percentage might be higher if you only throw 5 or 10. The more chances the more chances to mess up.

Normally I would take the positive approach myself although I don't have much positive left in me.
It is relative in my opinion to College, the more classes you take the more impressive a higher GPA is. If you have a 4.0 GPA after 2 classes it isn't near as impressive as having a 3.8 after 20 classes.