PDA

View Full Version : If I were a Chiefs RB............

Drunker Hillbilly
10-11-2009, 03:47 PM
I would refuse to run the ball citing a dangerous work environment!!!!!!! That O line sucks so bad it makes me sick!!!!!! The Defense put this team in position to win and this O line is pissing it away!!!!!!:mob:

rodu
10-11-2009, 03:55 PM
some plays, it's here's the hand off *whack*

Vanilla Garilla
10-11-2009, 03:56 PM
Its hard to believe at one time this decade we had the absolute best O line in the league.

rodu
10-11-2009, 03:59 PM
Its hard to believe at one time this decade we had the absolute best O line in the league.

and CP forgot that players age and never thought to get some good young players to step in when that line gets old

Coach
10-11-2009, 04:06 PM

When I started watching this game I couldn't believe how bad Niswanger was. Then a few plays later, I was thinking that Goff might even be worse. Then O'Callahan was posterized by Demarcus Ware. Then Waters got called for a hold that brought back a big play. Then Albert got abused repeatedly. I feel the most sorry for Matt Cassell. The 2nd most sorry for the Chiefs fans that paid to see it take place.

rodu
10-11-2009, 04:08 PM
Waters is either done, doesn't care, or was made to look better by Roaf, Wiegaman and Shields

bigpoppachief
10-11-2009, 04:09 PM
seriously with a o line cassell could be a great QB we better draft o line and defense next year with our first three picks we need some speed in the secondary as well

raiderhater79
10-11-2009, 10:15 PM
Waters is either done, doesn't care, or was made to look better by Roaf, Wiegaman and Shields

I think Waters doesnt care anymore. I think he is still good but the way he played this year and especially today, he should be traded off because the Chiefs won't get anything from him otherwise. The o-line needs some work. I like the idea of getting a real left tackle and moving Albert (who was a guard) to guard. Cassel is a good QB but it's hard for him to get it done when no one can block for him.

KCraised
10-11-2009, 11:23 PM
Im so tired of hearing about this offensive line. Why the hell is it so hard to find five guys that have talent? For cryin out loud....

tammietailgator
10-11-2009, 11:48 PM
Im so tired of hearing about this offensive line. Why the hell is it so hard to find five guys that have talent? For cryin out loud....

I totally agree....

As for the question: If I were a Chiefs RB - I would run it up the middle because that seems to work!!! :lol:

McLovin
10-12-2009, 12:01 AM
I totally agree....

As for the question: If I were a Chiefs RB - I would run it up the middle because that seems to work!!! :lol:
I would imagine you would get better yards in at running back then what we have now.

tammietailgator
10-12-2009, 12:15 AM
I would imagine you would get better yards in at running back then what we have now.

Oh yes.... The o-line would definitely hear from me if they did not protect me! :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
10-12-2009, 12:24 AM
I would refuse to run the ball citing a dangerous work environment!!!!!!! That O line sucks so bad it makes me sick!!!!!! The Defense put this team in position to win and this O line is pissing it away!!!!!!:mob:
If I was a Chief Running back I would be stepping it up and showing what I can do, make cuts, fth play called, I would run to were the most likely I can gain the most yards!!!!!!

We should have keep, a OC whose only job perfused is to make or create a offense based on the talent we have, not what we do not have, Haley is starting to disturb me with his offensive offence.
:bananen_smilies046::bananen_smilies046::bananen_s milies046:

josh1971
10-12-2009, 12:41 AM
Waters was made to look better by Roaf, Wiegaman and Shields

There, I fixed that for you.

:bananen_smilies046:

jb

Bike
10-12-2009, 12:49 AM
If I was a Chiefs rb I would blame all my inadequacies on the coaches and other players, run into somebody and fall down, make a bee-line for the sideline, refuse to block, and spit on Kansas City women in nightclubs.

matthewschiefs
10-12-2009, 12:59 AM
If I were a chiefs RB i would just simpley roll in a ball and cry.

tammietailgator
10-12-2009, 01:31 AM
If I was a Chiefs rb I would blame all my inadequacies on the coaches and other players, run into somebody and fall down, make a bee-line for the sideline, refuse to block, and spit on Kansas City women in nightclubs.

Oh burn!!! :bananen_smilies046:

If I were a chiefs RB i would just simpley roll in a ball and cry.

:lol:

Hayvern
10-12-2009, 02:05 AM
Oh yes.... The o-line would definitely hear from me if they did not protect me! :bananen_smilies046:

I would go out and make a bonus program for the offensive line. I would give the offensive line 1,000 dollars for every plus yard I got in the game.

Motivate those guys to give me some blocking up front, and give back some of that huge salary I got a couple years ago.

Chiefster
10-12-2009, 03:36 AM
When I started watching this game I couldn't believe how bad Niswanger was. Then a few plays later, I was thinking that Goff might even be worse. Then O'Callahan was posterized by Demarcus Ware. Then Waters got called for a hold that brought back a big play. Then Albert got abused repeatedly. I feel the most sorry for Matt Cassell. The 2nd most sorry for the Chiefs fans that paid to see it take place.

Yup, I go through four stages of emotions every Sunday:

1. Hopeful - That, perhaps, today our Chiefs will win.

2. Frustration - At seeing us take one step forward and two steps back all game long.

3. Disappointment - As the final minutes tick away and it becomes painfully apparent that this will not be our day.

4. Acceptance - What else can I do?

doobs_05
10-12-2009, 03:37 AM
Yup, I go through four stages of emotions every Sunday:

1. Hopeful - That, perhaps, today our Chiefs will win.

2. Frustration - At seeing us take one step forward and two steps back all game long.

3. Disappointment - As the final minutes tick away and it becomes painfully apparent that this will not be our day.

4. Acceptance - What else can I do?

5. drink....

Chiefster
10-12-2009, 03:46 AM
5. drink....

I would but I don't, although, I sometimes wished I did. :D

Drunker Hillbilly
10-12-2009, 09:39 AM
Yeah we should put Charles in because he is awesome!!

Bike
10-12-2009, 09:48 AM
Yeah we should put Charles in because he is awesome!!
Well his YPC are double that of LJs. I say put the people in that give us the best chance to win. If its Charles, so be it...

Drunker Hillbilly
10-12-2009, 10:23 AM
Well his YPC are double that of LJs. I say put the people in that give us the best chance to win. If its Charles, so be it...
Do you really believe that is the best option or are you just grasping at this point? Grasping I would guess like most of us! JC isn't a quality back in this league. He may get a few here and there but he is not a starter by any stretch.

Bike
10-12-2009, 10:27 AM
Do you really believe that is the best option or are you just grasping at this point? Grasping I would guess like most of us! JC isn't a quality back in this league. He may get a few here and there but he is not a starter by any stretch.
I think JC is our best option at this point. Ain't really sayin' much though considering whats on this roster...

Drunker Hillbilly
10-12-2009, 10:30 AM
I think JC is our best option at this point. Ain't really sayin' much though considering whats on this roster...
Fair answer. Like I said, everyone is grasping for something at this point. I simply don't think there is such a person as long as this line is in place. It just kills every aspect of the offense.

Bike
10-12-2009, 10:35 AM
Fair answer. Like I said, everyone is grasping for something at this point. I simply don't think there is such a person as long as this line is in place. It just kills every aspect of the offense.
Yes and I totally agree our OL is complete poop....

kilobytes
10-12-2009, 05:36 PM
If I was a Chief Running back I would be stepping it up and showing what I can do, make cuts, fth play called, I would run to were the most likely I can gain the most yards!!!!!!

We should have keep, a OC whose only job perfused is to make or create a offense based on the talent we have, not what we do not have, Haley is starting to disturb me with his offensive offence.
Thats why Thigpen should have been our starting QB. He fits this team way better than Cassel. Way more mobile and can make throws and isn't afraid of getting hit. Chan Gailey played to our talent and thats why he is a much better fit for our OC.

Bike
10-12-2009, 05:41 PM
Thats why Thigpen should have been our starting QB. He fits this team way better than Cassel. Way more mobile and can make throws and isn't afraid of getting hit. Chan Gailey played to our talent and thats why he is a much better fit for our OC.
Gotta give ya that one. Common sense tells ya that if you have a crap ol, as we do, you need a qb that can run fast and away from opposing dls and throw on the run...

matthewschiefs
10-12-2009, 06:08 PM

As much as i liked Thigpen and wanted him to be the qb for a long time i disagree. Tyler tends to be wild at times. And for this team right now they can have mistakes like that. Thigpen would probley have taken less sacks but he might also have throw a few picks. I think it was best for Tyler to be moved. Miams wildcat fits him better. Hopefuly i see him some tonight.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-13-2009, 12:12 PM

And where would they be running to get the most yards? Can't go inside because there is no holes. Can't go outside because the line is to slow to get out there and block. That's the point!!!! There is nowhere to go to gain yardage.

Seek
10-13-2009, 12:38 PM

It was Roaf. His dominance at LT, was huge for Waters. Since Roaf's retirement, Waters was nothing more than average. Now that he is getting old. He isn't even average and that has been obvious to me for at least two years now.

Other than Albert the entire offensive line needs to be scrapped.