PDA

View Full Version : You all need to calm down, and listen to what I have to say

honda522
10-11-2009, 04:52 PM
You can blame Pioli/Haley/Hunt all you want but thats not going to change anything.

Bottom line is the players control the game. They control weather they win or lose. If they can't get enough push on a 4th and inches, then its the players fault. I don't care what your play calling is....Your players have to have heart.

The only one I see trying to play with some heart is Cassel.

If you think Cassel is the problem, you should go put your head up your ***. Cassel is probably the best player on the team right. He has only thrown 2 INTS.
He plays with heart.

I do have some bones to pick with Haley. The wasted challenge today, the play calling, and the benching of players for no reason.

This game was as close as we ever have come to winning in the past 2 years. We went in to overtime...WE lead past the Cowboys in a 2 minute drill in like 2 plays.

I ask you this, are you a true fan?

True fans stick to their teams even if they go 0-16 during a season. True fans believe in them even when they lose the game at the last second. True fans stay fans until.........the end.

Hayvern
10-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Again with the true fan BS. Give it a rest, anyone who is passionate enough to come to this board and complain about a football team playing a game is a true fan.

matthewschiefs
10-11-2009, 04:54 PM
I agree its not all there faults you got to look what they were left with.

honda522
10-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Again with the true fan BS. Give it a rest, anyone who is passionate enough to come to this board and complain about a football team playing a game is a true fan.

I don't think so, I think its just showing that there fed up with everything and their are going to just stop watching.

Pro_Angler
10-11-2009, 05:05 PM
You can blame Pioli/Haley/Hunt all you want but thats not going to change anything.

Bottom line is the players control the game. They control weather they win or lose. If they can't get enough push on a 4th and inches, then its the players fault. I don't care what your play calling is....Your players have to have heart.

If you think Cassel is the problem, you should go put your head up your ***. Cassel is probably the best player on the team right. He has only thrown 2 INTS.
He plays with heart.

I do have some bones to pick with Haley. The wasted challenge today, the play calling, and the benching of players for no reason.

This game was as close as we ever have come to winning in the past 2 years. We went in to overtime...WE lead past the Cowboys in a 2 minute drill in like 2 plays.

True fans stick to their teams even if they go 0-16 during a season. True fans believe in them even when they lose the game at the last second. True fans stay fans until.........the end.

oh wow we went to overtime..we are a great team now..pull the stick out and get real

honda522
10-11-2009, 05:07 PM
oh wow we went to overtime..we are a great team now..pull the stick out and get real
We came back with a 2 min drive that was successful. Thats better than what we did last year, if your to be negative about that, maybe you should get the f**k out here and become a raider fan or something.

Chief Tyler
10-11-2009, 05:11 PM

He plays with heart.

True fans are going broke drinking away their sorrows.

Chiefs - suck
Royals - suck
Sonics - so bad they can't even stay in their own city
Wildcats - Snyder said we weren't even good enough to be called a work in progress.

Oh, for the record, I'd go broke on booze either way, but angry drinking is no muy bueno :(

matthewschiefs
10-11-2009, 05:12 PM

Going into ot is something that despite lossing can be helpful down the road. Young teams need to be in games to learn to win them. The chiefs were in the game they can learn from it.

NJChiefs
10-11-2009, 06:02 PM
True fan ... blah ... blah ... blah. Preaching, patronizing, condescending BS. Don't tell us who is a true fan and who is not. Only losers try to find a silver lining in everything rather than trying to critically identify the stinking, rotten, necrotic, decrepit, decomposing, festering innards.

Coach
10-11-2009, 06:06 PM

Questioning the "fanhood" of other members is going to get you nowhere. I agree this was not Haley/Pioli's fault. The other team is more talented at nearly every position. Maybe every position.

Chieffaninfl
10-11-2009, 06:33 PM
If youre on this site youre a true fan!! Cuz honestly who else would come to this site? We suck right now no doubt, but this is re-building right. We will get better from here. I could see the excitement in our players faces!!! We were in it til the end (kinda)!! Although our D gave up lots of yards, we kept the points down, and had a chance to win it (just couldnt capitalize)!! I think this close loss will eventually help our team, but we better make O-Line our top priority in the off season!

kilobytes
10-11-2009, 06:38 PM
You can't blame anyone for who they are or what they do because its their fate and how they were raised. So how Pioli, Haley, the players, and everyone in the world act is because its how they grew up. Im not going all psychological on this thread but we can't help who we are.

Hayvern
10-11-2009, 07:25 PM
Well, there is plenty of fault to go around here. This is a horrible team, but it is my CHOSEN team. I chose this team 30 some years ago, and have gone through the up times and the bad times.

One thing has always been true though, and that is my right... no, my OBLIGATION to complain about MY Griefs!

I will still wear my jersey, I will still wear my hat, I will still have the big Arrowhead in my back window, and I will still loudly proclaim how my team, even in it's current HORRIBLE state is still better than the Raiders.

If we go 0-16, it will be hard, but it will not change the way I feel about the Chiefs. Even if we were 5 and 0, we could still find things to complain about. This is our job. You can continue to look for the positives, which seem to change from week to week depending on who shows up to play that weekend but that does not make you anymore a fan than a guy like me who is fed-up with the complete "team" NOT showing up and playing 4 quarters of football.

This is because it is our job as Sunday Afternoon - Monday Morning quarterbacks. Call me passionate, angry, annoyed, even call me an idiot if you want to, but don't call anyone who watches this pathetic excuse of a team Sunday in and out a fair-weather fan.

Fair-Weather fans are people who cheer on their team to victory, but don't even know that it is a best of five series (Dodgers fans). Fair-Weather fans don't know who plays on their team, but know everytime they get a win and want to make sure that every fan of the opposing team knows about it. (Raiders fans)

tornadospotter
10-11-2009, 07:27 PM
The Homer I am, is pissed!!!! We should have won today, and all camera shots that I seen of our coach was negative, I am just not impressed with our coach, at this time.

josh1971
10-11-2009, 07:57 PM
I think this coach needs to swallow some pride- he came in here with the attitude that he was going to whip the chiefs into shape and that was that- he was the man. He needs to quit with the one man show thing, and get an offensive coordinator, a quarterbacks coach, and get a new offensive line coach.

Yet we're looking at defensive tackles this week. Hmm....

We continued to try to pound LJ today, but failed to change that up and do anything different when that wasn't working. Put in a different back, stick with the 2-minute drill, whatever. The playcalling is atrocious right now.

I am impressed with Cassell, who has some decent stats despite lack of protection, and receivers with butterfingers. Good to see Leonard Pope get in on the action today.

But where it counts- in the trenches- we're not getting it done on offense. Until we control that line of scrimmage, we're screwed without an awful lot of luck.

Pro_Angler
10-11-2009, 08:00 PM
If youre on this site youre a true fan!! Cuz honestly who else would come to this site? We suck right now no doubt, but this is re-building right. We will get better from here. I could see the excitement in our players faces!!! We were in it til the end (kinda)!! Although our D gave up lots of yards, we kept the points down, and had a chance to win it (just couldnt capitalize)!! I think this close loss will eventually help our team, but we better make O-Line our top priority in the off season!

Very true. I still have my chiefs stickers plastered on my brand new dodge ram, i wear my hats jerseys even though we lose. My wife say the coments about "not being a true fan" and she laughed. she said and i quote " i have never met anyone more pationate about anything like you have about the chiefs since I met you 18 years ago..this guy doesnt have a clue"..

honda522
10-11-2009, 08:24 PM
I think this coach needs to swallow some pride- he came in here with the attitude that he was going to whip the chiefs into shape and that was that- he was the man. He needs to quit with the one man show thing, and get an offensive coordinator, a quarterbacks coach, and get a new offensive line coach.

Yet we're looking at defensive tackles this week. Hmm....

We continued to try to pound LJ today, but failed to change that up and do anything different when that wasn't working. Put in a different back, stick with the 2-minute drill, whatever. The playcalling is atrocious right now.

I am impressed with Cassell, who has some decent stats despite lack of protection, and receivers with butterfingers. Good to see Leonard Pope get in on the action today.

But where it counts- in the trenches- we're not getting it done on offense. Until we control that line of scrimmage, we're screwed without an awful lot of luck.

Well said...100% of pure awesomeness.:bananen_smilies046:

Pro_Angler
10-11-2009, 08:43 PM
you know the difference between the donks and us? the players trust and respect thier coach,thats were it starts and ends!!!!!! hailey is nor respected and never will be as long as he is a arrogant arsss..

jb908
10-11-2009, 08:49 PM
I like your post on Cassel. He looked really good today and wanted to win. Even took a 3rd down conversion himself because he didn't trust anyone. haha. I have never been sold on Cassel, but today i really liked the Heart. Good post. And about new management and coaching. No matter what they claim. No one can just come in and fix a 2 and 14 team. They need to atleast go through one more draft and an entire free agency period.

brish
10-11-2009, 08:51 PM
you know the difference between the donks and us? the players trust and respect thier coach,thats were it starts and ends!!!!!! hailey is nor respected and never will be as long as he is a arrogant arsss..

And you know how the players feel.. How exactly?
Im sure they don't love him, I bet very few even likes him, but besides rumors and hearsay, nothing points to the fact that they don't respect him..

Turn on ESPN and watch Herm a little, maybe that will cheer you up. :lol:

.. Haley has dissapointed me a little so far, but enough with the obvious hating Pro Angler.. Herm had 3 years and only got worse each year. Haley has had 5 games, 4 of which we're against teams who should have pummeled us. (Some did!)
Lets have a little patience..

Coach
10-11-2009, 10:10 PM
Trust me the only people left are the diehard True Chiefs fans. I can't imagine there are lots of people wanting to jump on the Chiefs bandwagon right now.

The casual Chiefs fan tuned out about 2 seasons ago. If you are on this board discussing the Chiefs after this kind of loss, you are a true Chiefs fan. Probably a very frustrated one like me.

Vandelay
10-11-2009, 10:47 PM
Frustrated, and flat out pi$$ed.

McLovin
10-11-2009, 10:59 PM
I jumped on the bandwagon and broke my leg, now I cant jump off. Damn bandwagon. LOL

chief31
10-12-2009, 07:42 AM

He plays with heart.

Looks like you have gotten plenty of backlash from the "less than true Chiefs fans" So I'll just pass right by. :D

I agree its not all there faults you got to look what they were left with.

They were left with highly regarded young players, who didn't look good being coached by herm edwards.

But not to worry. They have replaced most of it, and benched the rest, for the most part.

And you know how the players feel.. How exactly?
Im sure they don't love him, I bet very few even likes him, but besides rumors and hearsay, nothing points to the fact that they don't respect him..

Turn on ESPN and watch Herm a little, maybe that will cheer you up. :lol:

.. Haley has dissapointed me a little so far, but enough with the obvious hating Pro Angler.. Herm had 3 years and only got worse each year. Haley has had 5 games, 4 of which we're against teams who should have pummeled us. (Some did!)
Lets have a little patience..

The fact that he insulted every play on the team with his "22 guys off the street" comment points directly to the idea that the players don't respect him.

And that comment will continue to matter, for as long as he and any of the players who were here when he said it remain on this team. Because none of them will forget it.

I will continue to hope that he gets this team straightened out.

But coming in here and blaming the players for last season's horrible coaching gave me the instant impression that he doesn't think that coaches should be held accountable for their work.

Not an admirable trait for a coach.

KCraised
10-12-2009, 08:33 AM

Here Here....*toasts*

nigeriannightmare
10-12-2009, 09:03 AM

He plays with heart.

I knew this would happen agian, we are not a very good football team period the end. I don't now what game you were watching but two turnovers by the comboys on their end of the field led to ten points. That game saving drive of the chiefs was saved by a personal foul call on 3rd and 26 in which the chiefs offensive line committed two penalties of their own, at home mind you. Then we have a 2 and 20 at midfeld, knowing our line couldn't protect Cassell for more than a few seconds they run a freaking play up the middle for one yard leaving us with a 3rd and 19, knowing that the line wouldn't hold and we complete like a 12 yard pass or something.

At the end of the first half we get the ball with 2 min 30 seconds, on a kickoff that may have gone out of bonds or at least into the endzone but we choose to field it and put us at the 12 yard line, I think, our offens proceeds to use two time outs get the ball to midfield to punt with 7 seconds left. We get the ball to start the half, and we were just happy to go in with the points we had.

Sir I saw a lot of coaching issues, and we have a huge personnel problem on the O-Line. Special teams came to play today and I felt that they played pretty good, but the offense got helped out by two turnovers and a personal foul call and the defense coudn't stop them when it mattered. You can say heart and you can call me not a fan but I spend al lot of time and money on this organization and everyone around me knows I love the Chiefs but we are not good. Now what game are we gonna win for sure on the schedule.

Bike
10-12-2009, 09:11 AM

Your players have to have talent.

Have you been watching Vrabel?

He plays with heart.
He's playing average at best. Below average the 1st 3 quarters of yesterdays game.

Then it is ok that I put some blame on Haley?

Close, but no cigar. Again.

Who are you asking? Everybody that reads this post?

True fans can't criticize? True fans can't make suggestions on a public forum? True fans can't be angry/upset after yet another loss? At Arrowhead? Are you - in your infinite wisdom - lecturing to us that we are not true Chiefs fans? If thats the case, you have been misinformed in the worst way.(Thats the nicest way I could say it).

matthewschiefs
10-12-2009, 11:55 AM
I jumped on the bandwagon and broke my leg, now I cant jump off. Damn bandwagon. LOL

The same thing happend to me :lol:

Hayvern
10-12-2009, 01:01 PM
The same thing happend to me :lol:
I tried to jump on, but was told the wagon had already pulled away.

Sometimes being late and missing the plane is better than being on the plane when it crashes into the middle of the pacific ocean.

kilobytes
10-12-2009, 05:58 PM
Well, there is plenty of fault to go around here. This is a horrible team, but it is my CHOSEN team. I chose this team 30 some years ago, and have gone through the up times and the bad times.

One thing has always been true though, and that is my right... no, my OBLIGATION to complain about MY Griefs!

I will still wear my jersey, I will still wear my hat, I will still have the big Arrowhead in my back window, and I will still loudly proclaim how my team, even in it's current HORRIBLE state is still better than the Raiders.

If we go 0-16, it will be hard, but it will not change the way I feel about the Chiefs. Even if we were 5 and 0, we could still find things to complain about. This is our job. You can continue to look for the positives, which seem to change from week to week depending on who shows up to play that weekend but that does not make you anymore a fan than a guy like me who is fed-up with the complete "team" NOT showing up and playing 4 quarters of football.

This is because it is our job as Sunday Afternoon - Monday Morning quarterbacks. Call me passionate, angry, annoyed, even call me an idiot if you want to, but don't call anyone who watches this pathetic excuse of a team Sunday in and out a fair-weather fan.

Fair-Weather fans are people who cheer on their team to victory, but don't even know that it is a best of five series (Dodgers fans). Fair-Weather fans don't know who plays on their team, but know everytime they get a win and want to make sure that every fan of the opposing team knows about it. (Raiders fans)
100% agree :bananen_smilies046:

McLovin
10-12-2009, 08:46 PM
I tried to jump on, but was told the wagon had already pulled away.

Sometimes being late and missing the plane is better than being on the plane when it crashes into the middle of the pacific ocean.
When that plane crashed it took out the ship that has already sailed.