PDA

View Full Version : Go Cowboys

NFL Immortals
10-11-2009, 05:16 PM
Today's game was great. Thankfully, Dallas was able to pull it out. I know a lot of people will continue to bash the 'Boys, but they got it done. Who cares if it was against the Chiefs.

You guys shouldn't hang you heads too low. This should give you some hope that you can beat someone this season. You still have winnable games against the Raiders and Browns.

Look at the bright side, you got to see a game versus the Dallas Cowboys. How often does that happen for the Chiefs?

How 'bout them Cowboys, baby!

honda522
10-11-2009, 05:18 PM
I hate the phrase...

How bout' them Cowboys?

They just about lost the dam to a mediocre team.

McLovin
10-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Today's game was great. Thankfully, Dallas was able to pull it out. I know a lot of people will continue to bash the 'Boys, but they got it done. Who cares if it was against the Chiefs.

You guys shouldn't hang you heads too low. This should give you some hope that you can beat someone this season. You still have winnable games against the Raiders and Browns.

Look at the bright side, you got to see a game versus the Dallas Cowboys. How often does that happen for the Chiefs?

Your father should have messed up the curtains.

NJChiefs
10-11-2009, 05:50 PM
F off, D-bag.

Coach
10-11-2009, 05:58 PM

If you are hear to gloat or start fights, then get lost or I will make it happen for you.

Canada
10-11-2009, 07:21 PM

Nice...you have gone from Super Bowl aspirations to gloating about beating a winless team that took you to overtime. I guess the only real difference is that we know we are rebuilding. When was the last time those douche bags made the playoffs?:sign0098:

NJChiefs
10-11-2009, 07:28 PM
I hate the phrase...

How bout' them Cowboys?

They just about lost the dam to a mediocre team.

Aren't you the "true fan" ? How dare you call our team mediocre...

NFL Immortals
10-11-2009, 07:30 PM
I sense some anger.

I guess it's not every game that you have the visiting team trying to get the fans to make some noise. There were a lot of Dallas fans there.

tornadospotter
10-11-2009, 07:38 PM
I sense some anger.

I guess it's not every game that you have the visiting team trying to get the fans to make some noise. There were a lot of Dallas fans there.
:mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob:
Yep!!!! We will be back to kick your cowgirls *** someday, hopefully sooner than later.

josh1971
10-11-2009, 07:49 PM
Nah, no anger, but I feel spite and bitterness and irritation at the patronizing, "shucks little fella" attitude of telling us we should keep our chins up and look forward to a bright future.

KCSDFAN
10-11-2009, 08:22 PM

F**K YOU:mob:

NJChiefs
10-11-2009, 08:24 PM
I sense some anger.

That's a very pretty, girly font you got there ...

honda522
10-11-2009, 08:26 PM
Aren't you the "true fan" ? How dare you call our team mediocre...
Well I said it cause its true, sometimes the truth hurts.

Pro_Angler
10-11-2009, 08:37 PM
why isnt this closed and him banned??

honda522
10-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Good question...coach is being too nice?

NFL Immortals
10-11-2009, 10:09 PM
Why should I be banned? I haven't called names or used profanity. People have posted and PM'd me with messages that I would've been banned for. I've only talked about football.

I understand that Chiefs fans are pissed because of the loss. That doesn't mean you have to ban me because I happen to like the Dallas Cowboys. Let's keep it civil.

Besides, I won't be posting here much longer anyway. I came hear to discuss the game with the 'Boys. I will disappear just like all your hopes and dreams did for your beloved Chiefs did a few hours ago.

I did think it was nice of the Chiefs to honor the Cowboys by wearing helmets with a Texas logo on them. It was very classy.

Vandelay
10-11-2009, 10:45 PM
Why should I be banned? I haven't called names or used profanity. People have posted and PM'd me with messages that I would've been banned for. I've only talked about football.

I understand that Chiefs fans are pissed because of the loss. That doesn't mean you have to ban me because I happen to like the Dallas Cowboys. Let's keep it civil.

Besides, I won't be posting here much longer anyway. I came hear to discuss the game with the 'Boys. I will disappear just like all your hopes and dreams did for your beloved Chiefs did a few hours ago.

I did think it was nice of the Chiefs to honor the Cowboys by wearing helmets with a Texas logo on them. It was very classy.
You mean those same cowboys who were too cowardly to play Lamar Hunt's Texans way back in the day?
Because they knew they would be smoked by an AFL team?

McLovin
10-11-2009, 11:04 PM

Hey DOUCHE they weren't honoring the Cowgirls, that was the throwback uni from the original Chiefs the Dallas Texans who were far superior to your Cowgirls to the point that the Cowgirls would not play them. Lamar Hunt then moved them to KC, renamed them the Chiefs and Co-founded the AFL.

honda522
10-11-2009, 11:24 PM
You mean those same cowboys who were too cowardly to play Lamar Hunt's Texans way back in the day?
Oh

BURN:lol:

KCSDFAN
10-12-2009, 12:10 AM

We know why you are on this page and it is rub it in that the Cowboys won. Well, partner, your Cowboys won't be winning much more this season and we'll head over to the Cowboy's page and give you a little of your own medicine. Let's see how that feels. Also, please don't act so stupid about AFL-NFL history. If you don't know it then don't remark on it. What an a**wipe:mob:

NFL Immortals
10-12-2009, 01:22 AM

Why would a NFL team play an AFL team back then? It would only help the competition.

Dallas chose the Cowboys, and the Chiefs went packing.

Here we are four decades later. The Dallas Cowboys organization has its place in history in the NFL and sports in general. The Chiefs?

Hayvern
10-12-2009, 01:43 AM
Why would a NFL team play an AFL team back then? It would only help the competition.

Dallas chose the Cowboys, and the Chiefs went packing.

Here we are four decades later. The Dallas Cowboys organization has its place in history in the NFL and sports in general. The Chiefs?

Actually, dumbA$$, the Chiefs have a very rich history. Lamar Hunt, our owner at the time was very instrumental in bringing the AFL and NFL together into one league.

Oh and that big game everyone tries to get to? That was our owner's idea, he even NAMED it for Pete's sake.

The modern NFL that you so richly seem to love would not have been what it is today had it not been for Lamar Hunt and the KC Chiefs.

What kinds of contributions have Cowgirl owners brought to the table?? Hmmm, a scoreboard so low that even the Cowgirl's punter can hit it? How about that brilliant idea of having a bar right in the middle of where the players run through?

The only team in the NFL that is a greater laughing stock than the Raiders is the Cowgirls. Yeah, you might have won a few games here and there, and might even have gone to the Superbowl, but your team is filled with chumps, your owner is a chump, and you my friend are a chump!

:sign0104:

texaschief
10-12-2009, 02:09 AM

:funnypost:

Congratulations. Y'all beat the worst team in the league on your 2nd possession of overtime. After today, last week's dominating performance, and that wonderful home opener in your new stadium, the Cowboys are well on their way to running away with the trophy. I for one have seen enough. We should just stop the season and give Dallas the trophy right now.

There's just no way anyone in this league can play with these guys. Just the beginning of another GREAT Jerry Jones led team. I bet Dallas is just SO thrilled he's still the GM.

At least our owner KNOWS he's not the best option for a GM and has gone out to find people who can run a football team. Your Cowboys however, are doomed to be fighting for their lives against winless teams until your owner croaks...

Have fun with that.

p.s. have fun with your Super Bowl run. LMFAO

Chiefster
10-12-2009, 03:21 AM
Nah, no anger, but I feel spite and bitterness and irritation at the patronizing, "shucks little fella" attitude of telling us we should keep our chins up and look forward to a bright future.

...This.

Because he hasn't broken any rules.

chief31
10-12-2009, 09:11 AM

Yep. Them Cowboys are surely the envy of the NFL for having squeeked out an OT thriller against an 0-5 team. :D

Because he hasn't broken any rules.

But it's amazing how "classy" our own members have decided to conduct themselves here.

Looks like six infractions in this thread, and not one of them for the trolling Cowboys fan.

But rep to those who managed to reply within the rules.

drstandley31
10-12-2009, 09:26 AM

Why don't you B__ me! I love big internet talkers. Bet you weren't so vocal if you were in our stands yesterday. crawl back that hole you call a city and eat your guts out over how bad your team really is.

KeysToTheCassel
10-12-2009, 10:05 AM
Cowgirl fans are the biggest pieces of sh!t. Along with Raider fans.

Bike
10-12-2009, 10:22 AM
What are you.....12?

KCMASS
10-12-2009, 10:36 AM
I sense some anger.

You "sense some anger" WTF...You're in our forums & you're here to gloat? Who really cares just many many Cowboys fans were @ Arrowhead! For you to even come here is totally disrespectful in the 1st place! Please do not post in these forums anymore!

Canada
10-12-2009, 12:18 PM

Relax guys. This cowgirls fan didnt even have the balls to post this before the game. I mean, not enough confidence to post smack talk before the game against a winless team. Talk about having faith in your team!! :lol: Anyways, what would you expect from bandwagon fans? They are a pretty good expansion team that had three good players intheir rich history!! And most of them weren't even on cocaine!! :sign0098:

NFL Immortals
10-12-2009, 12:36 PM
Your opinions don't matter. They are worth less than the Chiefs are. My love of the Cowboys depends not on the opinions of others. You can think whatever you want. I just find it interesting that most of you can't stick to football. I talk about a win and you make a hilarious joke about me. Lesson learned.

The Dallas Cowboys' season can end in many ways. They could get it together and make it to the playoffs, winning their first playoff game in some time. Or they could continue to narrowly beat pathetic teams, while at the same time finding ways to hand games to better teams. That will not change the fact that the Chiefs are destined for no better than a 3-13 record. The Cowboys have a chance to do something good. The Chiefs are worthless.

Bike
10-12-2009, 12:46 PM
Your opinions don't matter. They are worth less than the Chiefs are. My love of the Cowboys depends not on the opinions of others. You can think whatever you want. I just find it interesting that most of you can't stick to football. I talk about a win and you make a hilarious joke about me. Lesson learned.

The Dallas Cowboys' season can end in many ways. They could get it together and make it to the playoffs, winning their first playoff game in some time. Or they could continue to narrowly beat pathetic teams, while at the same time finding ways to hand games to better teams. That will not change the fact that the Chiefs are destined for no better than a 3-13 record. The Cowboys have a chance to do something good. The Chiefs are worthless.
Keep in mind this worthless, winless team took your sorry-a$$ cowgirls to overtime. Give me a break. You'll be lucky to win 2 more games the rest of the year...

Canada
10-12-2009, 12:47 PM

Yer a class act. I love the support you hold for the team with the longest strech without a playoff win. I guess bashing other will make it feel like that Cowboys bandwagon is still rolling. Too bad the Giants and Philly have left u behind with Washington!!

KristofLaw
10-12-2009, 12:52 PM
Smells like a troll.

Seek
10-12-2009, 01:02 PM

Fact of the matter. It wasn't a good game. It was truly a very poorly played game. The Chiefs are now ranked 32nd on defense, and our offense is close behind. The Cowpies did everything in their power to lose the game.

If the Cowpies keep playing like that. They are not going to breadk .500, which is truly a very big disgrace given the talent on the team.

As for watching the Cowpies play the Chiefs. Please... There isn't an owner out there that I despise more than Jerry Jones, other than Al Davis. You can take your self proclaimed America's Team and love youselves. You are very good at it as you displayed here. Enjoy the victory if it helps you hide the reality of what the Cowpies really are. Face lifts and really big expensive TV's in a extensively over budget stadium does not make you a better football team.

Good luck living in La La land.

KeysToTheCassel
10-12-2009, 01:41 PM
What are you.....12?

I'm simply voicing my opinion on this clown coming here to post about his Cowgirls. We could all give a sh!t less what this idiot thinks. :bash:

NFL Immortals
10-12-2009, 01:56 PM
I've never claimed that Dallas is as great as everyone seems to think. I said they can be average or they can be a playoff team. They've shot themselves in the foot in every game and that's how they lost two close ones. They'' be 8-8 if they continue to play like they've been playing. If the receivers can continue to play like they did yesterday, and reduce the penalties, then Dallas will be able to compete with anybody.

You all seem willing to call Dallas names and make fun of them when you're rooting for the Chiefs of Kansas City. Dallas' standards are higher than the rest, so going 13-years without a playoff win is absurd in Cowboyland. The Chiefs haven't accomplised anything worth mentioning since the merger in 40-years.

Dallas hasn't won a playoff game since '96, yet they're still getting more attention than teams who've won Super Bowls. The Chiefs will be graced with a visit by the Cowboys again in 2017 - if the scheduling continues the way it has. Hopefully, the Chiefs will be worthy by then.

Canada
10-12-2009, 02:10 PM
I've never claimed that Dallas is as great as everyone seems to think. I said they can be average or they can be a playoff team. They've shot themselves in the foot in every game and that's how they lost two close ones. They'' be 8-8 if they continue to play like they've been playing. If the receivers can continue to play like they did yesterday, and reduce the penalties, then Dallas will be able to compete with anybody.

You all seem willing to call Dallas names and make fun of them when you're rooting for the Chiefs of Kansas City. Dallas' standards are higher than the rest, so going 13-years without a playoff win is absurd in Cowboyland. The Chiefs haven't accomplised anything worth mentioning since the merger in 40-years.

Dallas hasn't won a playoff game since '96, yet they're still getting more attention than teams who've won Super Bowls. The Chiefs will be graced with a visit by the Cowboys again in 2017 - if the scheduling continues the way it has. Hopefully, the Chiefs will be worthy by then.

Maybe in your own mind. The only reason people talk about them is Romo sucks and your owner built a stadium that is too small to punt in. IF Dallas' standards are so high...how come you haven't won? The steak is longer than that of the Buffalo B-lls for cryin out loud. Even the Cardinals, the bengals, the Browns. They have all won playoff games in the last 13 years...except the cowboys. The only people who truly thnk they are good are the bandwagon fans like yourself who like the pretty blue star and the big stadium. Performance on the field obviously mans nothing to you or u wouldnt be here bragging about them right now.

Bike
10-12-2009, 02:11 PM

Are you forgetting the Chiefs were in the first Superbowl? (Lost to GB)
And are you forgetting the Chiefs were the first AFL team to win the Superbowl (win over MN in Superbowl 3), or maybe you just picked your nose and your head caved in...

Canada
10-12-2009, 02:12 PM
And are you forgetting the Chiefs were the first AFL team to win the Superbowl (win over MN in Superbowl 3), or maybe you just picked your nose and your head caved in...

Hes a bandwagon fan that knows nothing of the history of the NFL. He has probably ony watched since Emmit Smith and Troy Aikman were there. Thats when they got most of their fans!!

Stumplifter
10-12-2009, 02:19 PM
Wow.... I guess we should all grovel at your feet and thank you for letting Arrowhead grace itself with the presence of the Cowboys.
Really? I know a lot of football fans and out of that group I think maybe 1 of them is a Cowboys fan. The rest of them could care less what the Cowboys are up to, it's the media that is in love with them and their gawdy, silly stadium..... it's the NFL version of a Wal-Mart store.
Whatever, keep drinking the kool aid down in Dallas...... "America's Team" ? Yeah, right.

NFL Immortals
10-12-2009, 04:39 PM

And that was 40-years ago. The Chiefs haven't done anything since then. Sure, they've had some good teams, decent players, but no Super Bowls.

The Chiefs weren't the first AFL team to win the Super Bowl.

NFL Immortals
10-12-2009, 04:42 PM
Hes a bandwagon fan that knows nothing of the history of the NFL. He has probably ony watched since Emmit Smith and Troy Aikman were there. Thats when they got most of their fans!!

A lot of them were at Arrowhead on Sunday, too.

Bike
10-12-2009, 04:52 PM
And that was 40-years ago. The Chiefs haven't done anything since then. Sure, they've had some good teams, decent players, but no Super Bowls.

I forgot about Joe Namath. My bad.
We won superbowl 4 vs MN in 1970. Your bad.

Canada
10-12-2009, 05:14 PM

In fact we did. The Super Bowl was not named the Super Bowl until 1970. The first three games were known as the AFL NFL Championship. They were later named SB 12 and 3 but the first actual SuperBowl was won by the Chiefs. Check your facts or shut up.

Canada
10-12-2009, 05:15 PM
A lot of them were at Arrowhead on Sunday, too.

Soooo...most of the bandwagon fans were at Arrowhead? Thats great.

Bike
10-12-2009, 05:16 PM
In fact we did. The Super Bowl was not named the Super Bowl until 1970. The first three games were known as the AFL NFL Championship. They were later named SB 12 and 3 but the first actual SuperBowl was won by the Chiefs. Check your facts or shut up.
Yeeeaaaaahhhh!!!! :bananen_smilies046:

NFL Immortals
10-12-2009, 06:16 PM

The term Super Bowl was used during the Jets/Colts game.

Even if it weren't the case, it wouldn't really matter. All of those games are referred to as Super Bowls today. And the NY and KC Super Bowls both took place before the two leagues officially merged into one.

Everyone recognizes the Jets as the first AFL team to win the Super Bowl. Get over it.

NFL Immortals
10-12-2009, 06:17 PM
Soooo...most of the bandwagon fans were at Arrowhead? Thats great.

Somehow the bandwagon fans got tickets over the die-hard Chiefs fans. And they were vocal, too.

kilobytes
10-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Guess who came up with Super Bowl? Our founder Lamar Hunt and we went to the first Super Bowl then later won Super Bowl 4.

Canada
10-12-2009, 06:36 PM
The term Super Bowl was used during the Jets/Colts game.

Even if it weren't the case, it wouldn't really matter. All of those games are referred to as Super Bowls today. And the NY and KC Super Bowls both took place before the two leagues officially merged into one.

Everyone recognizes the Jets as the first AFL team to win the Super Bowl. Get over it.Sure...you tell yourself that enough times and itmight even be true someday!!

NFL Immortals
10-12-2009, 06:52 PM
Guess who came up with Super Bowl? Our founder Lamar Hunt and we went to the first Super Bowl then later won Super Bowl 4.

That's true. I never said otherwise.

If you're teams claim-to-fame is coming up with the Super Bowl moniker then more power to you.

Bike
10-12-2009, 06:54 PM

If you're teams claim-to-fame is coming up with the Super Bowl moniker then more power to you.
It doesn't matter. Romeo + Wade Phillips = one suckass team.

IlovetheChiefs
10-12-2009, 08:43 PM
Look at this guy's first post. He did not come here to "discuss football" as he lied about in a later post. He came to deliberately try to irritate us and start fights. Saying we should hold our heads high because we have TWO games left on our schedule that we can win? Saying How bout them Cowboys?

He's as classless as the Cowgirls. And yeah probably is a troll anyway. Hopefully he'll do what he said and be leaving in a short time. But sadly, he probably lied when he said that too.

Well when the Cowgirls get DEMOLISHED by the Falcons in their next game, then he'll be gone.

Even this title of his thread "Go Cowboys" was insulting to come here and do. If he was coming in good friendly intentions he would have said, "Good game guys".

Glad everyone here can see that he's nothing but a jerk who stopped short of violating rules so that he could remain here to gloat, stir up trouble, and get on Chiefs fans nerves.

But yeah how ridiculous for a Cowgirls fan to gloat anyway! If he was an honest Dallas fan he'd be like wow the Cowboys played another rotten game. Instead he says how bout them Cowboys?? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Canada
10-12-2009, 10:28 PM

And what is the claim to fame you are bragging about? Having a playoff win 15 years ago? :sign0098:

rbedgood
10-13-2009, 12:52 AM

Resident 49er fan agrees...trolling Cowpie fan serves no purpose. Cowpies smell!!

Chiefster
10-13-2009, 07:08 PM
Resident 49er fan agrees...trolling Cowpie fan serves no purpose. Cowpies smell!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Chiefster
10-13-2009, 07:40 PM
I guess I'm too easy going. I have long maintained that there is to be no personal attacks against individual members as the rule states but that individual NFL teams (including the Chiefs) are fair game; thinking, I guess, that if anyone from another team's affiliation came over here to talk smack on our beloved Chiefs would be leaving their own team open for criticism from a site chuck full of Chiefs fans. However, what seems to be occurring is that instead of turning on the opposing fans team, some have resorted to attacking the member. It's just amazing to me that instead of ignoring those who may irritate us we tend to lash out at them doing the very thing they set out to get us to do in the first place. it is, also, amazing to me that this thread is as long as it is instead of being buried beneath a mountain of other threads blaming Pioli, Haley, the O-line or LJ for yet another loss. It's bad enough that we turn on each other without showing fans from other teams how thin our skin is.

Don't feed the trolls is what I'm trying to say. :)

NFL Immortals
10-13-2009, 09:08 PM
It's Tuesday and it's officially time to move on. I truly love the Dallas Cowboys and have expressed that as best I could in my short time here. I'm excited that Dallas won and look forward to the rest of the season.

My comments towards the Chiefs weren't insults, rather truths. I believe the Chiefs will be horrible for the remainder of the year. I still think they have something to build on with Haley and Pioli. Hold your heads high, for you are fans of the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Honestly, I really did enjoy this game. The two teams don't play enough. And it was cool that they wore Texas helmets for the Cowboys.

Stay cool. I love you all.

See ya in 2013.

honda522
10-13-2009, 09:20 PM
It's Tuesday and it's officially time to move on. I truly love the Dallas Cowboys and have expressed that as best I could in my short time here. I'm excited that Dallas won and look forward to the rest of the season.

My comments towards the Chiefs weren't insults, rather truths. I believe the Chiefs will be horrible for the remainder of the year. I still think they have something to build on with Haley and Pioli. Hold your heads high, for you are fans of the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Honestly, I really did enjoy this game. The two teams don't play enough. And it was cool that they wore Texas helmets for the Cowboys.

Stay cool. I love you all.

See ya in 2013.

Your not letting this thread move on by bumping it back up to the top, and it just gives everyone more reason to call you out on stuff.

I figure out since its at the top, it wouldn't hurt to say something.

josh1971
10-13-2009, 11:18 PM
Sure would be nice if this thread could get closed and/or locked....

Chiefster
10-14-2009, 01:08 AM
Sure would be nice if this thread could get closed and/or locked....

Agreed!