PDA

View Full Version : Just curious about everyone on here....

SIC J
10-12-2009, 12:32 PM
Have any of you ever experienced being on a losing team like this? Unless you have, I don't think you have any room to talk.

Sorry to tell you but if you keep losing games, you lose confidence which turns to a negative attitude. Its VERY hard to keep a positive attitude and give it 110%. You're too busy blaming others and getting frustrated while you should be keeping your head in the game.

Hailey is like Obama. Bush and Herm f*cked everything up and now Hailey and Obama have to fix everything. You can't expect instant changes or drastic changes in the first year. It takes TIME!!! Everyone is all pissed at Obama cuz so many things in the U.S. are so messed up. Well they weren't that great to begin with were they?

And if you did, well you ONLY SET YOURSELF UP FOR DISAPPOINTMENT.

With the fact that Herm screwed so many things up with the Chiefs, I honestly don't expect the Chiefs to be a playoff team til at least 2011. If it happens any sooner, GREAT!

Lets just keep it real here guys and come back to reality. You're only giving yourself grey hair and high blood pressure. :lol:

Bike
10-12-2009, 12:42 PM
Have any of you ever experienced being on a losing team like this? Unless you have, I don't think you have any room to talk.

Sorry to tell you but if you keep losing games, you lose confidence which turns to a negative attitude. Its VERY hard to keep a positive attitude and give it 110%. You're too busy blaming others and getting frustrated while you should be keeping your head in the game.

Hailey is like Obama. Bush and Herm f*cked everything up and now Hailey and Obama have to fix everything. You can't expect instant changes or drastic changes in the first year. It takes TIME!!! Everyone is all pissed at Obama cuz so many things in the U.S. are so messed up. Well they weren't that great to begin with were they?

With the fact that Herm screwed so many things up with the Chiefs, I honestly don't expect the Chiefs to be a playoff team til at least 2011. If it happens any sooner, GREAT!

Lets just keep it real here guys and come back to reality. You're only giving yourself grey hair and high blood pressure. :lol:
Why not? It worked in Atlanta last year. Its working in Denver this year. Like you say, theres always next year.
Man, I could kick myself in the teeth for losing my patience with this team. Just tired of losing.

SIC J
10-12-2009, 12:47 PM
Why not? It worked in Atlanta last year. Its working in Denver this year. Like you say, theres always next year.
Man, I could kick myself in the teeth for losing my patience with this team. Just tired of losing.

How about the fact that those 2 teams both already had far more talent than what Hailey had to work with. And that they weren't as messed up to begin with. Or the fact that the Chiefs have so many more younger players.

Fact is, Herm really messed the Chiefs up. Its like building a whole new team from scratch. It isn't easy.

Not to mention that Denver was 8-8 last season so thats not even a comparison.

Atlanta in 2006 was 7-9, then went 4-12, and back to 11-5 last season. Already a very talented team to begin with but also went through the whole Vick situation which made a big impact. Vick had already been an unconsistant QB. Brought in the rookie QB who is very good and it helped solve their issue.

Chiefs on the other hand had a QB, O-line, D-line, WR, and Secondary issue. HUGE DIFFERENCE.

Hayvern
10-12-2009, 12:54 PM

Dude, seriously, you are going to equate politics with football? Do you really want to go there?

It's not that someone has to come in and fix it, there are always things to fix in every situation. THe problem is how you go about those fixes. You can address the issues in a way that can get the issues corrected in the shortest amount of time. Of you can come in with your agenda and force your agenda on people who may not like it, and certainly will not support it.

The difference is in football, someone can come in with their agenda and the players have to put up or shut up, but in politics, if someone comes in with a stupid agenda, then the people have the right to stand up and say they do not like the agenda.

Remember, Obama works for the people of the US and a coach works for the owner of the team. The two are completely different, so different in fact, that I cannot believe I am even lending credence to the notion.

Bike
10-12-2009, 12:56 PM
How about the fact that those 2 teams both already had far more talent than what Hailey had to work with. And that they weren't as messed up to begin with. Or the fact that the Chiefs have so many more younger players.

Fact is, Herm really messed the Chiefs up. Its like building a whole new team from scratch. It isn't easy.

Not to mention that Denver was 8-8 last season so thats not even a comparison.

Atlanta in 2006 was 7-9, then went 4-12, and back to 11-5 last season. Already a very talented team to begin with but also went through the whole Vick situation which made a big impact. Vick had already been an unconsistant QB. Brought in the rookie QB who is very good and it helped solve their issue.

Chiefs on the other hand had a QB, O-line, D-line, WR, and Secondary issue. HUGE DIFFERENCE.
Ok then everything will be ok then...

SIC J
10-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Dude, seriously, you are going to equate politics with football? Do you really want to go there?

It's not that someone has to come in and fix it, there are always things to fix in every situation. THe problem is how you go about those fixes. You can address the issues in a way that can get the issues corrected in the shortest amount of time. Of you can come in with your agenda and force your agenda on people who may not like it, and certainly will not support it.

The difference is in football, someone can come in with their agenda and the players have to put up or shut up, but in politics, if someone comes in with a stupid agenda, then the people have the right to stand up and say they do not like the agenda.

Remember, Obama works for the people of the US and a coach works for the owner of the team. The two are completely different, so different in fact, that I cannot believe I am even lending credence to the notion.

Sorry but theres "politics" in everything in this world. Its all run in the same manner, chain of command.

I'm not saying its exactly the same, but it IS pretty damn close.

What do you think the assistants are for? Just like the President, the head coach gets all the credit or all the blame for everything. You ever see the offensive coordinator in the media getting blamed for calling a bad play? NO. :lol:

Oh and the President doesn't work for the "people". If you still believe that then I don't know what to tell you. :lol:

Bike
10-12-2009, 01:18 PM
Just blame everything on the offensive line and George Bush. No need to hold anyone else accountable...

SIC J
10-12-2009, 01:23 PM
Just blame everything on the offensive line and George Bush. No need to hold anyone else accountable...

Yeah but its been proven time and time again that Defense wins championships. And we all know that the secondary of the Chiefs has been HORRIBLE for MANY years! They can't stop the pass if their lives depended on it. It think thats the Chiefs biggest problem.

Bike
10-12-2009, 02:01 PM
Yeah but its been proven time and time again that Defense wins championships. And we all know that the secondary of the Chiefs has been HORRIBLE for MANY years! They can't stop the pass if their lives depended on it. It think thats the Chiefs biggest problem.
And we all know the front 7 been terrible. And we all know the OL been terrible. And we all know the entire team is jacked up. And we all know....
The question that should be asked is: Do we have the right leadership to turn this team around...

SIC J
10-12-2009, 02:06 PM
And we all know the front 7 been terrible. And we all know the OL been terrible. And we all know the entire team is jacked up. And we all know....
The question that should be asked is: Do we have the right leadership to turn this team around...

Gotta give Hailey a chance. Its only been 5 games. At least wait til the end of the season to give a reasonable opinion.

I mean it cant be any worse than what Herm did. haha

Bike
10-12-2009, 02:16 PM
Gotta give Hailey a chance. Its only been 5 games. At least wait til the end of the season to give a reasonable opinion.

It already is. With Herm we at least had a win in week 4 with a victory over the donks...
Sad.

kilobytes
10-12-2009, 05:52 PM
Yes I have been on some losing teams but I don't care if we win or lose really because it doesn't mean anything compared to professional sports. Now if I were playing for a Pro team I would be pissed.

Comparing a President to a Head coach is not comparable. Closer to an Owner but not really. The President hardly can make any difference and has hardly any power. So I just hate how people are always blaming whoever the President is for everything. Now we can blame the Head Coach for a lot of stuff.

chief31
10-16-2009, 04:52 PM

Herm was a poor coach. But he had alot of young talent here, to build upon.

Benching and cutting those guys is all his own doing.

And it could very easily be worse that what Herm did, by doing the exact same thing. Setting us back another three years would be far worse. Or even hanging on for five years. Ugh.

He better get this thing right.

jap1
10-16-2009, 08:59 PM
Ive played for my fair share of losing teams. My senior year of HS football we went 1-9 (we were 2-8 my Jr year, and were in the playoffs the couple years before that). The first game of the season was our only win. By the 8th game, the coaches were so pissed off at our attitude that they didnt go on our traditional pre-game walk up the mountain that overlooks our school. So we decided that if we didnt like what the coaches were doing, at half time we would start calling our own plays. Yeah, that worked out really well when the coaches found out.

Back to the point of this thread ... Yes, losing really does create that negative attitude and cycle that is very hard to break.

tammietailgator
10-17-2009, 01:06 AM
I have never been on a losing team until now, and it sucks. I am done blaming people and look forward with all my support.

As for your comparison to politics.... Hmmmm you need to restudy the structure of politics.... we have had a Democratic Majority in Congress since 2006 - but yet you blame the president. Do you vote? In all elections? I think the public needs to look at themselves as the cause for all the turmoil in the economy, not the government... we have been spending money and living on credit for the last 20 years with no issues until the job market starts to fail and then with the democratic government, everyone gets bailed out! Where is the responsibility of the buyer? Where is OUR responsibility to the shape of the economy now? Lucky for our nation, few will have to pay the consequences for this behavior - but I fear my kids will!

Chiefster
10-17-2009, 01:13 AM
Nice attempt to mix politics with football with the Herm/Bush, Haley/Obama analogy. :lol:

Chiefster
10-17-2009, 01:15 AM
I have never been on a losing team until now, and it sucks. I am done blaming people and look forward with all my support.

As for your comparison to politics.... Hmmmm you need to restudy the structure of politics.... we have had a Democratic Majority in Congress since 2006 - but yet you blame the president. Do you vote? In all elections? I think the public needs to look at themselves as the cause for all the turmoil in the economy, not the government... we have been spending money and living on credit for the last 20 years with no issues until the job market starts to fail and then with the democratic government, everyone gets bailed out! Where is the responsibility of the buyer? Where is OUR responsibility to the shape of the economy now? Lucky for our nation, few will have to pay the consequences for this behavior - but I fear my kids will!

Rep!

b-dolo
10-17-2009, 01:41 AM

I have and the problem it creates, is lowered expections from everyone involved. for ex. if a well run football organazation misses playoffs it is a huge letdown(pats,colts,steelers,eagles,giants,bears) but if certain teams even make the playoffs it is like the have won the superbowl to the fans(lions,bengals,browns,bills,saints)

Chiefster
10-17-2009, 02:36 AM
I have and the problem it creates, is lowered expections from everyone involved. for ex. if a well run football organazation misses playoffs it is a huge letdown(pats,colts,steelers,eagles,giants,bears) but if certain teams even make the playoffs it is like the have won the superbowl to the fans(lions,bengals,browns,bills,saints)

You forgot Chiefs. :D

Guru
10-17-2009, 03:21 AM
Wow, the OP just insulted Bush AND Haley. I don't care how bad anyone thinks Bush was (and he was). Herm was worse. As far as Haley, I sure hope he is better than Obama because Obama, so far, is horrible.

Chiefster
10-17-2009, 03:25 AM
:lol:

IlovetheChiefs
10-17-2009, 09:42 AM
Obamanation = Raidernation, heh.

kilobytes
10-17-2009, 10:05 PM

2007...not 2006

But really this is off topic. Can't compare government really to football.

Honestly both sides are to blame with Democratic crap and Republican crap.

DT14PRIEST
10-17-2009, 10:46 PM
I've been on a team that lost every game for 2 straight years before making it to the state semi finals and losing to the team that would become the State champs that season.

Its a matter of individuals when it comes to tough times like that (or like it is now) to decide how it is that they want to tackle the problem at hand.

There are two types of people that you meet in hard times:

The people that will do and the people that won't do.

When tough times come around its the people that will do anything and everything within their respective powers to get the job done no matter the cost.

Its the people that won't do anything that then become negative and narcissistic about things and shovel the blame one way or another looking for a reason as to why things are bad. Those people tend to overreact, become irrational, and overly emotional simply because things became tough.

SIC J
10-18-2009, 12:19 AM

I need to restudy? Ummmm sorry but "the people" don't run crap. The gov't does. I've woken up to that thing called......ummmmm reality.

But back to the subject at hand.

None of us are in the locker room so no one can really say, but I don't think the morale of this team is very high. I think once they win a game (hopefully against the redskins), it will help get things back on track. The hardest part is WINNING THAT FIRST GAME!

SIC J
10-18-2009, 12:21 AM
I've been on a team that lost every game for 2 straight years before making it to the state semi finals and losing to the team that would become the State champs that season.

Its a matter of individuals when it comes to tough times like that (or like it is now) to decide how it is that they want to tackle the problem at hand.

There are two types of people that you meet in hard times:

The people that will do and the people that won't do.

When tough times come around its the people that will do anything and everything within their respective powers to get the job done no matter the cost.

Its the people that won't do anything that then become negative and narcissistic about things and shovel the blame one way or another looking for a reason as to why things are bad. Those people tend to overreact, become irrational, and overly emotional simply because things became tough.

I totally agree. Its just that theres so many people on the team, its hard to get every player to be positive. Maybe thats why certain players have been benched.

DT14PRIEST
10-18-2009, 01:11 AM
I need to restudy? Ummmm sorry but "the people" don't run crap. The gov't does. I've woken up to that thing called......ummmmm reality.

The Democratic Government of the United States on a base level is run by the people for the people, thats why there are elections (Congressmen, Representatives, Senators, Presidents etc...) the only unelected officials running the state of affairs in the American Gov't are appointed positions granted by the President (Justices of the Supreme Court, Presidential Cabinet members, Director of the CIA etc...).

If you look at it from a technical standpoint it is run by the politicians who are 'supposedly' suppose to represent the will of the people or the will of the majority at least that elected them...

So you both are right to some degree...

But the major truth in this scenario lies in what Tammie is stating as her main issue which is the economy. The Gov't does not run the economy it only influences it. A free market (capitalism) describes a market without economic intervention and regulation by government except to regulate against force or fraud...

nigeriannightmare
10-18-2009, 10:22 AM
Ok then everything will be ok then...

Hope and change sir hope and change....

:bananen_smilies046:

wolfpack
10-18-2009, 04:53 PM
this reminds me of some of the 70 and 80 teams. Yes i`ve been through alot with this team.
I still think one of the biggest problems with this team is a cheap owner.

kilobytes
10-18-2009, 04:58 PM
The Democratic Government of the United States on a base level is run by the people for the people, thats why there are elections (Congressmen, Representatives, Senators, Presidents etc...) the only unelected officials running the state of affairs in the American Gov't are appointed positions granted by the President (Justices of the Supreme Court, Presidential Cabinet members, Director of the CIA etc...).

If you look at it from a technical standpoint it is run by the politicians who are 'supposedly' suppose to represent the will of the people or the will of the majority at least that elected them...

So you both are right to some degree...

But the major truth in this scenario lies in what Tammie is stating as her main issue which is the economy. The Gov't does not run the economy it only influences it. A free market (capitalism) describes a market without economic intervention and regulation by government except to regulate against force or fraud...
We are a Democratic Republic btw. We don't vote for people like the president. Your vote means nothing if you voted for a candidate for president. the electoral college does. Thats how George W. Bush won. Al Gore won the peoples vote but the electoral college didn't.

ANYWAY...CHIEFS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CapitalT
10-18-2009, 05:05 PM
Please - let's stay away from politics.

kcvet
10-18-2009, 06:25 PM
well since politics is allowed.............

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/10/2/633900884847434020-livefreeofdie.jpg

its still up in BS

drstandley31
10-18-2009, 06:58 PM

You're an idiot, just like Obama!

kcvet
10-18-2009, 07:41 PM

take some

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/10/14/633911381864279275-obamalax.jpg

CapitalT
10-19-2009, 01:46 AM
well since politics is allowed.............
its still up in BS

So it is ... the only thing you've convinced me of is that I wouldn't vote for you.

Simply being obnoxious is not a good political argument. Perhaps your actual argument is contrary to obviousness of your message but I suspect that may be giving you too much credit.

SIC J
10-19-2009, 01:54 AM
You're an idiot, just like Obama!

Yeah and you sound intelligent? :lol:

DT14PRIEST
10-19-2009, 02:11 AM
We are a Democratic Republic btw. We don't vote for people like the president. Your vote means nothing if you voted for a candidate for president. the electoral college does. Thats how George W. Bush won. Al Gore won the peoples vote but the electoral college didn't.

ANYWAY...CHIEFS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's true but the electors in the Electoral College are voted representatives determined by popular vote and are expected to express and vote in accordance to the majority that elected them (seeing as how an incumbent to the office states his candidate preference prior to the voting process)... So technically yes your vote is irrelevant in the election for the President at the time of the Presidential election but you do directly influence the outcome pending the vote you cast when the electoral candidates are to be selected.

Democratic republic/gov't...its the same thing, democracy is the titled moniker.

SIC J
10-19-2009, 02:23 AM
That's true but the electors in the Electoral College are voted representatives determined by popular vote and are expected to express and vote in accordance to the majority that elected them (seeing as how an incumbent to the office states his candidate preference prior to the voting process)... So technically yes your vote is irrelevant in the election for the President at the time of the Presidential election but you do directly influence the outcome pending the vote you cast when the electoral candidates are to be selected.

Democratic republic/gov't...its the same thing, democracy is the titled moniker.

I learned about this is elementary school. I asked the teacher about that and she pretty much pissed out a whole lot of nothing out of her mouth. When it comes down to it, our vote doesn't really mean squat. That's why I never cared to vote.

Kinda like how Columbus "discovered" America. Well in the 2nd grade, I asked the teacher "How did Columbus "discover" a country if people were already living here and why do we celebrate it?" Well needless to say, she couldn't answer my question and 15 years later, public schools no longer celebrate "Columbus Day".

As you get older in life, you begin to seperate reality from fairy tale. The gov't is looking out for those in the gov't before anyone else.

Just like anything else in life............. Survival of the fittest

kcvet
10-19-2009, 09:39 AM
So it is ... the only thing you've convinced me of is that I wouldn't vote for you.

Simply being obnoxious is not a good political argument. Perhaps your actual argument is contrary to obviousness of your message but I suspect that may be giving you too much credit.

then don't vote. im not running anyway duh

here's my "actual" argument:
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showpost.php?p=162089&postcount=1835

CapitalT
10-19-2009, 03:38 PM
then don't vote. im not running anyway duh

here's my "actual" argument:
Kansas City Chiefs Forums - View Single Post - The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showpost.php?p=162089&postcount=1835)

Alright ... have fun with list of grievances. I'll find another forum.

kilobytes
10-19-2009, 04:57 PM

Pure Democracy is a bad thing since whats popular is what happens. If people wanted you dead they could kill you. In a Republic there is a gov't to protect you and say hey you can't do that. We are mix between several forms of government. Capitalist, Socialist, Democracy, Republic, etc. And lets keep it that way although we should rid of the electoral college crap since it has robbed a few presidencies....from the people.

Okay the train has left the tracks here. You notice every time someone says anything about a government figure a huge political discussion occurs.

InsideNation
10-19-2009, 06:21 PM
very much true Hayvern, nice thoughts you have there dudes

tammietailgator
10-23-2009, 03:12 AM
My beef is this..... People need to be conserned with the entire voting process... if you are going to vote for the president then you need to also vote your state and local government. How do people expect get change if they do not pay attention to their own backyards? I was disgusted with some one issued republicans in my township and I ran against them. I lost the vote, but only by 18 - at least I tried. I am not saying everyone has to run for office, but get out there and make our state elections stronger. Then we will see change. Oh... and I still stand by the fact that people cannot just spend spend spend and then get bailed out when they cannot afford it.

tornadospotter
10-23-2009, 09:39 PM
OMG!!!!!! ANOTHER POLITICAL THREAD!!!

FINE!!!!!!!!

OBAMA IS THE PRESIDENT, I did not vote for him, but he is the President, so there for I just, PRAY THAT HE DOES NOT! Win a second term.

kilobytes
10-23-2009, 09:57 PM
OMG!!!!!! ANOTHER POLITICAL THREAD!!!

FINE!!!!!!!!

OBAMA IS THE PRESIDENT, I did not vote for him, but he is the President, so there for I just, PRAY THAT HE DOES NOT! Win a second term.
It's the President not a dictator. Hardly any power. Mainly can only veto congress crap. Thats why it should be Repub prez with dem congress or vice versa. And under certain circumstances it should be all one party. No more than 2 years though. We can't afford either party for too long.

tornadospotter
10-23-2009, 10:03 PM
It's the President not a dictator. Hardly any power. Mainly can only veto congress crap. Thats why it should be Repub prez with dem congress or vice versa. And under certain circumstances it should be all one party. No more than 2 years though. We can't afford either party for too long.
Yes I know that, but he has the majority of congress. Dems control the two houses, and chair all committees.

kcvet
10-23-2009, 10:06 PM
he's murdering young boys every single day

tornadospotter
10-23-2009, 10:09 PM
By not giving the means the to do the mission? Or by being a commander in chief, that does not understand the military?

kcvet
10-23-2009, 10:15 PM
By not giving the means the to do the mission? Or by being a commander in chief, that does not understand the military?

Or by being a commander in chief, that does not understand the military

the worst in our history. and that's susposed to be his first job. EPIC FAILURE

kilobytes
10-23-2009, 10:16 PM
:sign0014:
:sign0023:

come on now

Democrats use Diplomacy over military. You can't rate a president this early. I thought Republicans would be pleased by sending more troops in to Afghanistan. Obama isn't pleasing me on military issues yes but really he hasn't pissed me off yet. I want out of this war completely.

Enough politics. This is turning in to a flame war. Lock the thread.

kcvet
10-23-2009, 10:27 PM
Make no mistake. The situation in Afghanistan is spinning out of control. Obama refuse's to send badly needed reinforments. where are they??? our boys are dying every single day because this incompetent idiot can' make up his mind.

I had my Vietnam. you guys may be looking at another one

kilobytes
10-23-2009, 10:30 PM
Make no mistake. The situation in Afghanistan is spinning out of control. Obama refuse's to send badly needed reinforments. where are they??? our boys are dying every single day because this incompetent idiot can' make up his mind.

I had my Vietnam. you guys may be looking at another one
Obama wasn't the one to get us in to the war....Bush did a good job getting us in this mess. Now Iran has elbow room. BTW he is sending more reinforcements. Although I disagree with Obama and think we should just leave. Bring the troops home

kcvet
10-23-2009, 10:35 PM
Obama wasn't the one to get us in to the war....Bush did a good job getting us in this mess. Now Iran has elbow room. BTW he is sending more reinforcements. Although I disagree with Obama and think we should just leave. Bring the troops home

so you need a a crutch to. the dems approved of afghan to get who???? does that give Osama an excuse to sit on his a*s????

tornadospotter
10-24-2009, 01:00 AM
Yep, Damm those oil dudes, what obama, the terriost, is hiding where, and who what are we fighting? I know what I want, and that is osama bin laden, and we should have take sadam hussien out in the first Gulf War!
YouTube - 9-11: Attack on America (Enya - Only Time)

drstandley31
10-24-2009, 07:29 PM
Oh really? Bush, all by himself? None of the democrats voted for it? And who controlled congress during the last 2 years of Bush's adminstration? Bush, Bush, Bush, so easy to blame him. So let's be fair, who left Bush the mess he had to clean up when he got there?????? We could have this arguement forever.

drstandley31
10-24-2009, 07:31 PM
Yeah and you sound intelligent? :lol:
I wouldn't waste a good political arguement with you. BTW, have you even served your country, or are you one of those want-a-be's?

kcvet
10-24-2009, 07:31 PM
and it was Clinton who murdered 3000 on 9-11

kilobytes
10-24-2009, 09:43 PM
Oh really? Bush, all by himself? None of the democrats voted for it? And who controlled congress during the last 2 years of Bush's adminstration? Bush, Bush, Bush, so easy to blame him. So let's be fair, who left Bush the mess he had to clean up when he got there?????? We could have this arguement forever.
What does the last 2 years have anything to do with the war being started?
It was Bush and the Republican congress that got us in the war. Obama called it a stupid war back then and said we need to go to Afghanistan instead because thats where the terrorists really are. Although history has shown all major empires failed to conquer the place because of the terrain. I think we should get out is what I believe. So really I disagree with pretty much everyone. Blame Reps and Dems for this mess. There is no "weapons of mass destruction". We should have dealt with Hussein a long time ago.

kcvet
10-24-2009, 09:50 PM
What does the last 2 years have anything to do with the war being started?
It was Bush and the Republican congress that got us in the war. Obama called it a stupid war back then and said we need to go to Afghanistan instead because thats where the terrorists really are. Although history has shown all major empires failed to conquer the place because of the terrain. I think we should get out is what I believe. So really I disagree with pretty much everyone. Blame Reps and Dems for this mess. There is no "weapons of mass destruction". We should have dealt with Hussein a long time ago.

YouTube - Democrats Hypocrisy Over The Iraq War

kilobytes
10-24-2009, 10:16 PM
YouTube - Democrats Hypocrisy Over The Iraq War (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCVZlLBchVE)
Yes they are all hypocrites on both sides. But that was only a few Democrats. And I said both sides are to blame but a lot of Dems did not support the war. Obama is one of them because his idea was to go to Afghan in the first place because thats where the "threat" is. Honestly Im not worried about these countries at all because no one is stupid enough to attack us. They don't pose a threat to me at all. Thats why I disagree with both parties. Get out of there. We keep toying around over there and WASTING MONEY! This war is costing us money we don't have. A chunk of it at least.

Alright really enough of this. Lets focus on the game tomorrow and beat the Chargeless.

stricken721
10-24-2009, 10:25 PM
Yes they are all hypocrites on both sides. But that was only a few Democrats. And I said both sides are to blame but a lot of Dems did not support the war. Obama is one of them because his idea was to go to Afghan in the first place because thats where the "threat" is. Honestly Im not worried about these countries at all because no one is stupid enough to attack us. They don't pose a threat to me at all. Thats why I disagree with both parties. Get out of there. We keep toying around over there and WASTING MONEY! This war is costing us money we don't have. A chunk of it at least.

Alright really enough of this. Lets focus on the game tomorrow and beat the Chargeless.

Sounds like a great idea! :bananen_smilies046:

kcvet
10-24-2009, 11:34 PM

no one is stupid enough to attack us.

ill let ya think that one over. go Chiefs