PDA

View Full Version : Dorsey trade for Reggie Bush... Saints Fan Here

BobBuilder
10-14-2009, 02:58 PM
Being as Doresy went to LSU many of us Saints fans(I don't speak for everyone) would like to see Dorsey in the Black and Gold.... What to you KC fans think of a Bush-Dorsey trade???

Hayvern
10-14-2009, 03:02 PM
Being as Doresy went to LSU many of us Saints fans(I don't speak for everyone) would like to see Dorsey in the Black and Gold.... What to you KC fans think of a Bush-Dorsey trade???

I don't think it would be worth it. We already have a number of runningbacks that cannot run behind our O-Line, why would we need another one?

Seriously, if Dorsey is traded, he should be traded for O-Line help, or something will help us shore up our O-Line period, end of story!

yashi
10-14-2009, 03:03 PM
Welcome.

I'll pass on Dorsey for Bush. Bush doesn't give us anything that we don't already have in Jamaal Charles. Then again I consider him a pretty huge bust and I'm not a fan of trading for or drafting running backs when you don't have an offensive line, which we don't have. If Bush can't run behind the Saints line, he sure as hell won't be able to do anything behind ours.

pbatrucker
10-14-2009, 03:04 PM
No thanks!!! We need players to play every play and that can stay healthy. It has to be a high draft choice or someone proven on the OL.

rammstein
10-14-2009, 03:32 PM
Being as Doresy went to LSU many of us Saints fans(I don't speak for everyone) would like to see Dorsey in the Black and Gold.... What to you KC fans think of a Bush-Dorsey trade??? Trading one flop for another is bad business.

matthewschiefs
10-14-2009, 05:24 PM
I dont like it I dont think the Chiefs would benfit from it.

texaschief
10-14-2009, 06:11 PM

I'll take Jahri Evans and your first rounder for Dorsey. Anything less is unwelcome. You have to realize Dorsey was a "can't miss" DT prospect, taken #5 overall. Match the value and we'll talk.

IMO, a franchise LT and a late first isn't too much to ask for Dorsey.

yashi
10-14-2009, 06:30 PM
I'll take Jahri Evans and your first rounder for Dorsey. Anything less is unwelcome. You have to realize Dorsey was a "can't miss" DT prospect, taken #5 overall. Match the value and we'll talk.

IMO, a franchise LT and a late first isn't too much to ask for Dorsey.

Isn't Evans a Guard? They have a good LT but I think he's hurt.

kilobytes
10-14-2009, 07:03 PM
We have PLENTY of RB's. Terrible trade especially since Dorsey is starting to not be a bust plus hes playing DE.

Bike
10-14-2009, 07:07 PM
We have PLENTY of RB's. Terrible trade especially since Dorsey is starting to not be a bust plus hes playing DE.
Yeah I think the original poster was presenting a trick question. But he forgot that Herm/CP ain't here anymore...:D

texaschief
10-14-2009, 07:14 PM
Isn't Evans a Guard? They have a good LT but I think he's hurt.

Yeah, you're right... even more reason to ask for the first rounder on top of Evans. I read somewhere that he was probably the best player on the Saints team and just assumed he was the LT.

Vanilla Garilla
10-14-2009, 08:16 PM
That trade be freaking awesome!!!! Awesomely retarded that is!

Glenn Dorsey is so much more valuable than Bush. We have players that can make most of the same moves as bush, so it would be pointless.

Chieffaninfl
10-14-2009, 08:20 PM
If we dont get O line help then keep Dorsey. I think he will still turn out to be a good player for us (or somone else)!!!

jap1
10-15-2009, 02:24 AM
Jamaal Charles = much cheaper Reggie Bush

No thanks.

InsideNation
10-15-2009, 02:37 AM
doesn't match dudes, need that extra O line there

Chiefster
10-15-2009, 07:52 AM
...All of the above; with the exception of the OP of course. :D

AkChief49
10-15-2009, 10:47 AM
If you have another Willie Roaf, I'd pull the trigger asap.

Seek
10-15-2009, 01:25 PM

We don't need another over hyped running back. We need another Willie Roaf. You got another pro-bowl offensive lineman that wants out of New Orleans because his wife is cheating on him with another player.

McLovin
10-15-2009, 03:01 PM
How about the original trade but we also throw in Brodie Croyle, Larry Johnson, Thomas Gafford, Maurice (Francis) Leggett, and Jake OConnell.

In return we get your entire 2010 draft, or your entire O-Line, if it is your O-Line we can also include Brian Waters, and Terrance Copper.

BTW just noticed that the reason that Jackie Battle is not playing is he is on IR and out for the season, along with Disaster Darling, and Wes Dacus. Oh and Colin Brown our only O-Line Draft pick from what I remember.

And with the first pick of the Draft the Chiefs Choose, Randy Earl Defensive Tackle, Minnesota State Mankato.

Looks like he is the 23rd ranked Defensive Tackle by Draft Countdown so realistically about where we are looking for our number 1 pick.

After the draft class of 2010, then the Chiefs will be on the clock to hear yet again with the first pick of the 2011 draft the KC Chiefs pick.....

texaschief
10-15-2009, 03:49 PM
How about the original trade but we also throw in Brodie Croyle, Larry Johnson, Thomas Gafford, Maurice (Francis) Leggett, and Jake OConnell.

In return we get your entire 2010 draft, or your entire O-Line, if it is your O-Line we can also include Brian Waters, and Terrance Copper.

BTW just noticed that the reason that Jackie Battle is not playing is he is on IR and out for the season, along with Disaster Darling, and Wes Dacus. Oh and Colin Brown our only O-Line Draft pick from what I remember.

And with the first pick of the Draft the Chiefs Choose, Randy Earl Defensive Tackle, Minnesota State Mankato.

Looks like he is the 23rd ranked Defensive Tackle by Draft Countdown so realistically about where we are looking for our number 1 pick.

After the draft class of 2010, then the Chiefs will be on the clock to hear yet again with the first pick of the 2011 draft the KC Chiefs pick.....

wow... went right ahead and jumped off the deep end there, huh?