PDA

View Full Version : LOL..Top ten List for "off season moves"

Pro_Angler
10-15-2009, 12:47 AM
I found this on another site nd wanted to share it.

I can be as kooky as David Letterman (except I don't screw my employees)... so here's my Top Ten list of "off" season moves that could really turn the K.C. Chiefs around.

10. Trade C Rudy Niswanger to the Minnesota Vikings for DE Jared Allen. I think they'll do it if we just say please.

9. Hire Tom Cable (cause I'm sure he'll need a job by then)... to hit our offensive linemen in the face if they don't perform. People love being hit in the face. Just ask... well... Tom Cable.

8. Sign Pacman Jones to play left tackle. Besides the fact that he's too small, doesn't play that position, can't really block, would rather hurt you than protect you, is bad bad bad for team chemistry... what's not to like? Oh, he didn't previously play for New England? Never mind.

7. Sign Clark Hunt's son Mike to play running back. It'll sound great over the Arrowhead P.A., "that's Mike Hunt up the middle," and "that's Mike Hunt running right," and "that's Mike Hunt through a big hole," and "everybody stand up and cheer for Mike Hunt!" His introduction will be terrific, "I'd like you all to meet... Mike Hunt!"

6. At the end of the season give these Chiefs a Super Bowl Trophy... as an award for "what they will do in the future." Kind of like Obama got the Noble Peace Prize.

5. Have the OL over for a barbecue and announce that they all should go ahead and try out for Dancing With the Stars... cause this football thingy just isn't working out for them.

4. Turn control of the Chiefs franchise over to Arrowhead Club bloggers at Scout.com and switch defensive philosophies... A G A I N... then trade Tyson Jackson to Seattle for Aarron Curry. Why? Because most people here still think we should have drafted Curry.

3. Draft S Taylor Mays or S Eric Berry! Not because either would be the best player available but just so kcchiefsfan56 will S H U T U P ! (just kiddin' man... love ya... really).

2. Sell the team to Rush Limbaugh so we can witness the first all-white team ever to win a Super Bowl. (You all know that man is scary, right?)

And the number one "off" season move the K.C. Chiefs should make is...

1. Give Roaf and Shields some of that youth elixir Resveratrol and let's get back to mowing them down and kickin' some butt!

What would you add or take away..

Hayvern
10-15-2009, 12:50 AM
Got a little problem with the Rush thing. I think the move the team bidding on the Rams and the league in general are a bunch of Putses. I mean come on, don't tell me that Jerry Jones is a liberal democrat, that just isn't possible.

Big Daddy Tek
10-15-2009, 01:21 AM
Got a little problem with the Rush thing. I think the move the team bidding on the Rams and the league in general are a bunch of Putses. I mean come on, don't tell me that Jerry Jones is a liberal democrat, that just isn't possible.

Nobody knows what Jones' beliefs are, but they do Rush's. Throw in the fact that he is a prejudice conservative with the thirst to say and do outrageous things and you have got yourself a major "no no" in NFL ownership. Especially in a diverse city like the St. Louis.

I thought the list was funny Angler!

InsideNation
10-15-2009, 02:29 AM
good thinking Big Daddy Tek .
no one knows whats in his mind

matthewschiefs
10-15-2009, 12:08 PM
I like the idea for jarad allen i will even say pretty please.

honda522
10-15-2009, 12:11 PM
Funny, Rep. :lol:

yashi
10-15-2009, 12:38 PM
Mike Hunt and Mike Cox, does that make the Chiefs hermaphrodites?

tenacious
10-15-2009, 03:21 PM
Honest Question: I was a little too young to watch Roaf and Sheilds. If they came back now would they both be starting?

yashi
10-15-2009, 04:39 PM
Honest Question: I was a little too young to watch Roaf and Sheilds. If they came back now would they both be starting?

I bet both would be an upgrade even as 2 of the oldest players in the league. How are you too young though? They were playing only 4 years ago.

Stumplifter
10-16-2009, 03:45 PM
I found this on another site nd wanted to share it.

I can be as kooky as David Letterman (except I don't screw my employees)... so here's my Top Ten list of "off" season moves that could really turn the K.C. Chiefs around.

10. Trade C Rudy Niswanger to the Minnesota Vikings for DE Jared Allen. I think they'll do it if we just say please.

9. Hire Tom Cable (cause I'm sure he'll need a job by then)... to hit our offensive linemen in the face if they don't perform. People love being hit in the face. Just ask... well... Tom Cable.

8. Sign Pacman Jones to play left tackle. Besides the fact that he's too small, doesn't play that position, can't really block, would rather hurt you than protect you, is bad bad bad for team chemistry... what's not to like? Oh, he didn't previously play for New England? Never mind.

7. Sign Clark Hunt's son Mike to play running back. It'll sound great over the Arrowhead P.A., "that's Mike Hunt up the middle," and "that's Mike Hunt running right," and "that's Mike Hunt through a big hole," and "everybody stand up and cheer for Mike Hunt!" His introduction will be terrific, "I'd like you all to meet... Mike Hunt!"

6. At the end of the season give these Chiefs a Super Bowl Trophy... as an award for "what they will do in the future." Kind of like Obama got the Noble Peace Prize.

5. Have the OL over for a barbecue and announce that they all should go ahead and try out for Dancing With the Stars... cause this football thingy just isn't working out for them.

4. Turn control of the Chiefs franchise over to Arrowhead Club bloggers at Scout.com and switch defensive philosophies... A G A I N... then trade Tyson Jackson to Seattle for Aarron Curry. Why? Because most people here still think we should have drafted Curry.

3. Draft S Taylor Mays or S Eric Berry! Not because either would be the best player available but just so kcchiefsfan56 will S H U T U P ! (just kiddin' man... love ya... really).

2. Sell the team to Rush Limbaugh so we can witness the first all-white team ever to win a Super Bowl. (You all know that man is scary, right?)

And the number one "off" season move the K.C. Chiefs should make is...

1. Give Roaf and Shields some of that youth elixir Resveratrol and let's get back to mowing them down and kickin' some butt!

What would you add or take away..

In regards to #8 above..... did you see that the Chiefs signed ANOTHER one?
Jackie Battle gets put on IR yesterday and the Chiefs signed Justin Rogers.......... you guessed it.

Rogers was a sixth-round pick by the Patriots in 2007