PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Goal

Hayvern
10-15-2009, 12:48 AM
Video: 9 year old scores greatest goal in Boston this season - Puck Daddy - NHL - Yahoo! Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Video-9-year-old-scores-greatest-goal-in-Boston?urn=nhl,195876)

Not football, but good clean fun anyway and pretty incredible. You think we will hear about this kid again someday?

Chiefster
10-15-2009, 07:56 AM
HA!!! Awesome! The poor goalie was like: "What happened?"

GlennBree
10-15-2009, 08:51 AM
That was GREAT!

matthewschiefs
10-15-2009, 12:09 PM
That was awsome.

Connie Jo
10-18-2009, 02:01 AM
I love the reaction of the goalie, hahahahaha. He was dumbfounded to say the least!

I'm just now becoming a hockey fan...due to some friends attempts to get me hooked, haha. My friends are Detroit natives...so they're getting me hooked on the Redwings, since KC hasn't had an NHL team in years, might as well become a fan of my friends' hometown team.

Chiefster
10-18-2009, 02:29 AM
I love the reaction of the goalie, hahahahaha. He was dumbfounded to say the least!

I'm just now becoming a hockey fan...due to some friends attempts to get me hooked, haha. My friends are Detroit natives...so they're getting me hooked on the Redwings, since KC hasn't had an NHL team in years, might as well become a fan of my friends' hometown team.

May as well, nothin much to cheer about with the Chiefs lately; could also be why your friends in Detroit are such good Hockey fans. ;)