PDA

View Full Version : You all will win this weekend

ARKIESTEEL
10-15-2009, 08:56 AM
The skins are a real bad team and you all have played some good teams right to the wire..............

See you all Nov 22

Chieffaninfl
10-15-2009, 01:03 PM
Our O-line cant wait to play the Steelers!!! LOL, We might wanna bench Cassel for that game!!

ARKIESTEEL
10-15-2009, 02:45 PM
Our O-line cant wait to play the Steelers!!! LOL, We might wanna bench Cassel for that game!!

Better focus on this week

yashi
10-15-2009, 04:44 PM
Better focus on this week

We are not personally going to be playing on Sunday, so it doesn't really matter what we focus on. I hope we win though, just to remember what that even feels like.

rodu
10-15-2009, 07:03 PM

our o-line would get man handled against a CFL d-line

IlovetheChiefs
10-15-2009, 08:23 PM
Yes we will win! And so will you. The Clowns finally won last week but it was against a horrible football team (Fubbalo) and was by a most unimpressive 6-3 score (in which the Clowns only completed 2 passes in the entire game!! Wow, who ever heard of winning a game with only having 2 pass completions! And what were they for like 17 yards total?!!)

I have no doubt we'll be ahead of the Skins in the 3rd quarter. But this time we will finish our opponent and get the W.

The game is on CBS (Chiefs Beat Skins!).

matthewschiefs
10-16-2009, 12:23 AM
Yes we will win! And so will you. The Clowns finally won last week but it was against a horrible football team (Fubbalo) and was by a most unimpressive 6-3 score (in which the Clowns only completed 2 passes in the entire game!! Wow, who ever heard of winning a game with only having 2 pass completions! And what were they for like 17 yards total?!!)

I have no doubt we'll be ahead of the Skins in the 3rd quarter. But this time we will finish our opponent and get the W.

The game is on CBS (Chiefs Beat Skins!).

I am so glad it is i will actualy get it on tv instead of finding an online stream that will be nice. :D

Stumplifter
10-16-2009, 01:50 AM
I hope we win though, just to remember what that even feels like.

QFT !
:bananen_smilies046:

ARKIESTEEL
10-16-2009, 09:16 AM
wasnt trying to upset anyone just saying what I thought

The browns could be another trap game for my Steelers but I say we win like 28 to 10

yashi
10-16-2009, 09:19 AM
This morning Mike Greenberg and Mark Schlereth were discussing the Redskins downfall and both thought the Chiefs were going to win the game Sunday.

H-townChiefsFan
10-16-2009, 02:44 PM
I'll believe it when I see it! I am tired of drinking Schlitz, I want to break out my Saint Arnold Devine Reserve #8 I've been saving for a victory!!
:toast2:

IlovetheChiefs
10-16-2009, 08:26 PM
I am so glad it is i will actualy get it on tv instead of finding an online stream that will be nice. :D

Well the game CBS will be showing here in the Philly market is Baltimore at Minnesota. So I'll be looking to use channelsurfing.net to watch the Chiefs. I was just mentioning that the Chiefs game will be covered by CBS (as almost all are except when NFC teams like Dallas and the Giants come to KC) in order to state that CBS stands for CHIEFS BEAT SKINS :D

What market are you located in matthewschiefs?

hometeam
10-17-2009, 02:18 AM
this is a game we SHOULD win.

Please let us win! This will be the third week in a row I have picked KC in my football pool, pappa needs a new pair of shoes!

Chiefster
10-17-2009, 02:24 AM
I have come to learn through bitter experience not to attempt prognostication of the outcome of any game on any given Sunday.

Chiefster
10-17-2009, 02:29 AM
this is a game we SHOULD win.

Please let us win! This will be the third week in a row I have picked KC in my football pool, pappa needs a new pair of shoes!

Hence the operative word here. We seem to be quite good at defeating ourselves. We have in the past nine games, dating back to the start of preseason, had a "nac" for bulling defeat out of the jaws of victory.