PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Win this sunday I am calling it now!!!

matthewschiefs
10-15-2009, 01:52 PM
When I look at the redskins I see a team that is beging to go through what the chiefs started in 07. Yes they have some talent but they also have a lot of problems with that team.

coaching Jim Zorn is not what everyone thought he was after the first handful of games last season. I as part of my obsession with the chiefs watch the monday press confrance of the team the chiefs are playing that week. That guy sounded like he had no clue what he was talking about and reminded me alot of one Herman Edwards. I think hes getting canned soon. But like in Kc he will leave a mess for someone to try to fix.

QB Jason Camble is not a hall of fame qb thats for sure. They have an ageing O line like the chiefs did in 07 and that has not helped matters at all. Outside of santana moss Camble has not many people that inspire fear in you. Unlike Dallas though the O line will hurt the Redskins.

The redskins D is a solid d. But they can give up points when they get worn down. If the Chiefs D can cover in the secoundary the Chiefs have a great chance to win sunday even against an NFC east team on the road. Washington is going to be down for a few season. I look at them and see so much were the Chiefs were in late 07. IMO the Chiefs have taken some steps forward even if they are only babysteps. The Redskins have not yet finshed falling. I realy like the Chiefs chances this week. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!:D

McLovin
10-15-2009, 02:42 PM
I would have to say ahead for three quarters, then go into prevent loss of a draft pick formation and snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory.

honda522
10-15-2009, 07:27 PM
I think they can pull it off too matt....the Redskins aren't that great of a team.

IlovetheChiefs
10-15-2009, 08:16 PM
I didn't predict us to win against the previous 3 NFC East teams (though I was hopeful we just might surprise, especially against Dallas which we almost did).

But I do predict the Chiefs to win this time!

CHIEFS 16, REDSKINS 13

Chief Tyler
10-15-2009, 08:19 PM
Chiefs coming out party. 35-10 and the first stop of an 11 game winning streak to bounce us into the playoffs.

:)

honda522
10-15-2009, 09:09 PM
Chiefs coming out party. 35-10 and the first stop of an 11 game winning streak to bounce us into the playoffs.

:bananen_smilies046:
That's the way to think!

josh1971
10-15-2009, 09:16 PM

I wonder how everyone would handle an 11 game win streak...

I mean, people would probably have to speak favorably about Todd Haley...

Chieffaninfl
10-16-2009, 08:31 AM
I believe its gonna be a knockdown drag-out fight to the finish, but being a homer I feel we will pull it off!!!

Three7s
10-16-2009, 03:02 PM
I don't know how you can predict this team to win any games. Even if we are technically better than the Skins. We're better than the Raiders too, but we found a way to lose that one.

jb908
10-17-2009, 02:12 PM
I like the prevent loss of draft pick formation. You should sell that to mastercard for one of those priceless commercials in missouri

Connie Jo
10-18-2009, 12:49 AM

Yeehaw!!! :D

Connie Jo
10-18-2009, 12:51 AM
I wonder how everyone would handle an 11 game win streak...

I mean, people would probably have to speak favorably about Todd Haley...

Yep, would be a turn around of opinions no doubt, wouldn't it? hahaha

IlovetheChiefs
10-18-2009, 07:50 PM
Good call matthewschiefs, and all of us!