PDA

View Full Version : Which do you hate the most, the Donks or the Faiders?

King_of_the_Cassel
10-16-2009, 02:55 AM
For many of years it appears that our biggest rival was Oakland Los Angelos Anaheim Raiders, but now I would say its the Donks.

I personally have hated the Donks for years more than OAK because they were relevant.

Somebody pinch me, how are the Donks 5-0???

DT14PRIEST
10-16-2009, 03:49 AM
Somebody pinch me, how are the Donks 5-0???

In spite of everyone flipping out about Denver being 5-0 it'd do everyone well to remember that they were 4-1 at this juncture of the season last year. They weren't that bad a team as a whole going into the off season.

Whatever criticisms that were aimed at them and the apparent dysfunctional appearance that they assumed in the off season was apparently not as bad as the media made it out to be (surprise, surprise the media blowing things out of proportion again).

Denver was a .500 team last year so the bridge between this season and last season shouldn't come as such a surprise to anyone. They've faced a pretty good Bengal team, a terrible Browns team, an even worse Raiders team, a circus of a Dallas team and an out of sync/aging Patriots team. Their record, while commendable, is far from impressive.

They've done well to mask their defensive deficiencies by bringing in a lot of new bodies and cutting away the dead weight they had last year. They've also successfully implemented a dink and dunk offense that caters to their avg. QB which allows for him to put up some respectable numbers (ring a bell with anyone?).

Denver is a contender for our putrescent division but they're no Super Bowl contender in my eyes...

But hey I've been wrong before...

josh1971
10-16-2009, 03:50 AM
Raiders, ever since I was much younger, and the chiefs got hosed by referee John Keck in a game where he misheard the replay official (In instant replay's first season), screwing up "Pass incomplete", and hearing "Pass is complete", giving the raiders a BS completion. When the raiders ended up winning that game, I was miffed.

And because it's tradition to hate the raiders

Bike
10-16-2009, 08:09 AM
Nobody cares.

Chieffaninfl
10-16-2009, 08:40 AM
God, thats tough! Donks, Raiders. Raiders, Donks, HMMMM! I hate em both the same. It is tradition to hate the Raiders, but they have sucked for so long, and Denver has a couple newer Super Bowl rings!! I wish we could bring back the days of beating the Raiders on a last minute interception that gets ran back for a TD!!

Wski Girl
10-16-2009, 09:32 AM
Just my opinion but I can't stand the donks. It's something about those Colorado teams...

yashi
10-16-2009, 09:39 AM
Raiders. Their fans and owner are the cesspool of America.

I do hate seeing the Broncos have so much success this season though.

honda522
10-16-2009, 11:02 AM
Donks all the way. I have the most hatred for them.

1. The were always the cheaters...atleast since Mike Shannahan was there. Now that they have McDainels it could get worse. Remember when they greased their uni's with Vasoline? Also I remember John Lynch making some dirty hits.

2. John Elway. Guy thought he was the S**t and that was just annoying as hell. He is just a prick. Now I don't know about you but I remember the best Monday Night Football game was when Montana and Co beat them in the 4th quarter for one of the best 4th quarters every! I also rememeber him having absolutly no chance against DT!

matthewschiefs
10-16-2009, 11:47 AM
I hate the donkies more then the Faiders its close though.

H-townChiefsFan
10-16-2009, 03:09 PM
Donkies have the worst fans on the face of the earth. They dont even tailgate. At least raider fans know how to travel and I kinda get a kick out of the crazy sh*t they wear to games.

captainamerica
10-16-2009, 03:34 PM
Easily the Faiders.

chief31
10-16-2009, 04:08 PM
Now that Shanahan is gone, I have defaulted back to The Cowboys.

Canada
10-16-2009, 04:33 PM
Oakland Donkeys, no Denver Raitards...no Buffalo

IlovetheChiefs
10-16-2009, 08:41 PM
Philadelphia Ickles. I'm surrounded by their fans here.

Heh, actually I've always hated The Faders worse than the Donks, as much as I despise them too. Been following the Chiefs since the mid 70's, when the Faders won the AFC West a lot.

Chiefs-Raiders is maybe the biggest classic NFL rivalry of all time. Now with the Faders being so bad the last 7 years, there's times I would rather they beat Denver because it would help us more for the Donks to lose. But I'll always hate Oakland more.

I despise the Donks, Cowgirls, and Ickles but I'm a RaiderHATER!

Interesting how the Lightning Dolts (Chargers) didn't come up at all in this thread. I never really despised them too much (and even enjoyed watching them when Dan Fouts was their incredible quarterback). But still always have a negative feeling to them because they are in our division. It sounds like most of you may also feel the same way: You don't like them because they're a division rival but you don't hate them like you do the Donkeys and Faders.

honda522
10-16-2009, 11:14 PM
Philadelphia Ickles. I'm surrounded by their fans here.

Heh, actually I've always hated The Faders worse than the Donks, as much as I despise them too. Been following the Chiefs since the mid 70's, when the Faders won the AFC West a lot.

Chiefs-Raiders is maybe the biggest classic NFL rivalry of all time. Now with the Faders being so bad the last 7 years, there's times I would rather they beat Denver because it would help us more for the Donks to lose. But I'll always hate Oakland more.

I despise the Donks, Cowgirls, and Ickles but I'm a RaiderHATER!

Interesting how the Lightning Dolts (Chargers) didn't come up at all in this thread. I never really despised them too much (and even enjoyed watching them when Dan Fouts was their incredible quarterback). But still always have a negative feeling to them because they are in our division. It sounds like most of you may also feel the same way: You don't like them because they're a division rival but you don't hate them like you do the Donkeys and Faders.
I can stand the Chargers atleast....athought they have the most bandwagon fans aboard.

Chiefster
10-17-2009, 01:16 AM
Which do you hate the most, the Donks or the Faiders?

Yes.

b-dolo
10-17-2009, 01:31 AM
Got to go with the raiders over the broncos. But I would say I hate the packers the most. The reason is most of packers fans or bandwagoners, were i from. back in the 80's before they were good, and had favre, you could'nt find a packer fan outside of wisconsin, now i see people with packer gear all time, and it is usually some white trash hick

Chiefster
10-17-2009, 02:40 AM
Got to go with the raiders over the broncos. But I would say I hate the packers the most. The reason is most of packers fans or bandwagoners, were i from. back in the 80's before they were good, and had favre, you could'nt find a packer fan outside of wisconsin, now i see people with packer gear all time, and it is usually some white trash hick

You mean like:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/10/29.jpg

b-dolo
10-17-2009, 02:08 PM
[quote=Chiefster;161792]You mean like:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/10/29.jpg[/quote

add a mullet and a can of keystone and that would be perfect example of packer fan.

KCSDFAN
10-17-2009, 04:07 PM
Used to be the Faiders but since they are so bad now it's the Donks.

Connie Jo
10-18-2009, 12:39 AM
I began hating the Donks more in the 90's. Reasons why:

1) They cheated in the 97 Draft and playoff game against the Chiefs...greasing jerseys. Would they have won the Super Bowl that season without cheating from beginning to end of the season?

2) Shannon Sharpe's mouth. His taunting DT on MNF. It was the only time in DT's career he ever lost his temper like that. Till the day he died, when asked what moment stood out most for him during his career...that MNF incident always came to mind for DT...he regretted losing his cool, saying he was ashamed.

I have no like or respect for Sharpe's disrespect of DT, nor with his not letting up & getting DT to that point. Of all his NFL records and accomplishments...how sad it is when asked of his most memorable NFL moment, that MNF moment losing his cool first came to mind for DT. No, he didn't have to lose his cool, realistically Sharpe didn't 'make him'...but he sure as hell initiated it unjustifiably. So...I hate the Donks because one of their mouthy a**hole players majorily contributed to taking something special from DT personally.

3) The Donks history of chop blocks, deliberately trying to seriously injure opposing players.

4) Their fans are among some of the most violent, including rioting in their cities when any Colorado college or pro sports team wins. I believe their violence history is second only to Philly's.

There's probably more reasons, but I'm brain tired from two very long weeks, & drawing blanks, haha.

Connie Jo
10-18-2009, 12:45 AM
This is how much I dislike Shannon Sharpe, hahaha. This is the very first image I played with a few years ago when attempting to teach myself to use Paint Shop Pro...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/10/30.jpg

Vandelay
10-18-2009, 01:02 AM
This is how much I dislike Shannon Sharpe, hahaha. This is the very first image I played with a few years ago when attempting to teach myself to use Paint Shop Pro...

Looks like a lot of work to change this
http://reins-program.org/Images/Horse_1.gif

into this.

Connie Jo
10-18-2009, 01:25 AM
Looks like a lot of work to change this
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

into this.

:lol:

Actually, I wanted to use the image below, but the "mountain jack***" wouldn't hold still, hahaha.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/10/31.jpg

tammietailgator
10-18-2009, 01:35 AM

I hate shannon too... so much so that in our house we have changed his name to MUSHMOUTH! He is a mushmouth..... I was at that game when DT lost his temper and dragged him by the face mask and it was incredible! :yahoo:

Here is my rendition of him... In all his hibbity hobbity - Don't speak with your mouth full! idiotness :D

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/10/32.jpg

Connie Jo
10-18-2009, 02:15 AM
I hate shannon too... so much so that in our house we have changed his name to MUSHMOUTH! He is a mushmouth..... I was at that game when DT lost his temper and dragged him by the face mask and it was incredible! :yahoo:

Here is my rendition of him... In all his hibbity hobbity - Don't speak with your mouth full! idiotness :D

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/10/32.jpg

:lol:

Well, Karma was kind to DT somewhat, even if from Heaven!! DT was inducted into the HOF this year, Shannon didn't make it!! Many Donk fans were slamming DT as a result...too bad!! Shannon will likely be inducted at some point, but DT still beat him out first!!

:yahoo:

nigeriannightmare
10-18-2009, 10:18 AM
1. Donkeys
2. Colts
3. Raiders

Plain and simple the donkeys are the most hated team with the Colts close behind. I know that it wasn't asked but Indy has rained on our parade a few times and the trip to Indy put the icing on the cake. Had to pay to use a bathroom while tailgating, people throwing crap at us, being taunted by chicks, getting handcuffed because of taunting said chicks boyfriends.. thouroughly dislike Indianapolis

Connie Jo
10-18-2009, 04:29 PM
1. Donkeys
2. Colts
3. Raiders

Plain and simple the donkeys are the most hated team with the Colts close behind. I know that it wasn't asked but Indy has rained on our parade a few times and the trip to Indy put the icing on the cake. Had to pay to use a bathroom while tailgating, people throwing crap at us, being taunted by chicks, getting handcuffed because of taunting said chicks boyfriends.. thouroughly dislike Indianapolis

Yeah, Colts are on my list of most hated too, also because of their raining on our parade too many times!!!
I may be blinded by partiality, but seems to me the refs ALWAYS favored Indy when playing the Chiefs, & we ALWAYS were on the recieving end of bad ref calls!!!

raiderhater79
10-19-2009, 10:54 PM
Donkies have the worst fans on the face of the earth. They dont even tailgate. At least raider fans know how to travel and I kinda get a kick out of the crazy sh*t they wear to games.

Raider fans give me someone to laugh at with the crazy stuff they wear. Not tailgating is not right at all! I hate both of them equally and the Cowboys after them

doobs_05
10-20-2009, 11:46 AM
Donkies more just because i'm in donky country