PDA

View Full Version : Legget

Chiefs in Serbia
10-16-2009, 05:41 PM
I don't know how nobody noticed that the problem is our cornerback Legget ...... Any serious attack goes right to him, and ends horribly for us .... what say, for the match with Dallas ,broken
us against Dallas... as long as we
watch this guy? ?

yashi
10-16-2009, 05:58 PM
I don't know how nobody noticed that the problem is our cornerback Legget ...... Any serious attack goes right to him, and ends horribly for us .... what say, for the match with Dallas ,broken
us against Dallas... as long as we
watch this guy? ?

Everybody noticed.

brish
10-16-2009, 05:58 PM
Wow really?? Are you saying Maurice Legget has had problems in coverage the last couple of games?

...I didn't notice, OH WAIT! Miles Austin 250 yards!

okikcfan
10-16-2009, 06:57 PM
Legget needs to go and we only have till tuesday. ANYBODY would be better than Legget! And what the heck is up with Haley, another coaching change? WTF! Maybe next week he'll take on the DC job too. I like Haley, I really do, but he's a first year coach and has anyone happen to notice all the other teams that fired their OC right before the reg. season? That's right, just like us they all SUCK!. Wake up scott and clark, smell the lose's, your kid is running amuck, I wanna be HC and OC, and QBC, I WANNA DO IT ALL! Who starts making coaching changes after 5 games. Some one needs to step in, slap that boy and tell him to snap out of it!

matthewschiefs
10-16-2009, 08:14 PM
Cut Legget Now!!!!!!!!!

Pro_Angler
10-16-2009, 08:39 PM
legget and washington have been badddddd

Big Daddy Tek
10-16-2009, 10:10 PM
Leggett actually played both of those passes that he got burned on perfect. Especially the last one. He didnt wrap up. That was his problem. The WR is gonna make a great catch sometimes, but you have to get him down.

Leggett isn't a bad nickel back and is far from getting cut. As far as Washington goes, hes a rookie. He shouldnt be put in one on one situations like that. Leggett has much more potential than him.

imcorrect
10-16-2009, 10:30 PM
I don't think it's time to give on legget yet.

Sn@keIze
10-17-2009, 12:13 AM
i like legget and i am impressed with him overall.

We have a good 2ndary.

I dont much care for Washington.

Allow Leggit to have a bad game for cryin out loud.

He is a decent nickel and back up for Carr and Flowers.

fairladyZ
10-17-2009, 12:44 AM
only problem i have with leggett is that is 2 count em 2 games that he has gotten lite up.

Ravens lite him up, and dallas lite him up... He single handedly cost us the dallas game. Who knows about the ravens game cause we were in it.
I don't wanna give up on him yet but that is strike 2.. and if he can't learn to tackle then ya he needs to go.

YZILLA
10-17-2009, 02:55 AM
So no one noticed that Brown was right there to make the tackle on both of Miles big runs and he got a puny little stiff arm on the first one and he just plain whiffed the second one in overtime. He was the guy who was supposed to cover deep and looked worse than pollard it was pathetic. leggett played that last touchdown pretty damn well , Brown screwed us bad !

Chieffaninfl
10-17-2009, 08:34 PM
Let Legget go! Yeah thats exactly what we need to do at this point in the season. Do you honestly think this team is better without him? I agree he needs to learn how to tackle. Haley should be hard on him like he is on everyone else. Demote him, scream wahtever, but I honestly think we are worse off without him.

Hayvern
10-18-2009, 06:15 PM
Leggett has really not shown how he was able to beat out many of the people that were on this team that go cut. He is capitalized on every time he is in the game because he cannot tackle. We cut Pollard because he blew a couple of tackles, and this guy has been the worse so far.

I am not sure we can cut him as there is very few to go out and get, but his role on the team has to be reduced.

fairladyZ
10-18-2009, 07:12 PM
The CB that played today Richardson looked good. I think we will see alot more of him and more of leggett on special teams now.

rodu
10-18-2009, 07:24 PM
The CB that played today Richardson looked good. I think we will see alot more of him and more of leggett on special teams now.

Leggett messed up on that one punt coverage, should hsve downed that