PDA

View Full Version : We Finally Won!!!!

germaine93
10-18-2009, 04:11 PM
yes....certainly not pretty but honestly feels really good!

IlovetheChiefs
10-18-2009, 04:15 PM
Yes it does! How sweet it is!

We put the hammer down in DC! And poured the gatorade on Haley!

NKChiefs
10-18-2009, 04:16 PM
Go' Chiefs :)!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Ryla02
10-18-2009, 04:19 PM
Yes !!!!!! No win less season, we got one hopefully we get more. Go Chiefs !!!!

bigpoppachief
10-18-2009, 04:20 PM
Man I feel like we won the super bowl right now lol All my friends texted me congrats LMAO At least we dont have to worry about being winless :D

Connie Jo
10-18-2009, 04:23 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/connieemery/Chiefs/RockUbnce492.gif

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/10/33.jpg

germaine93
10-18-2009, 04:23 PM
Man I feel like we won the super bowl right now lol All my friends texted me congrats LMAO At least we dont have to worry about being winless :D
dude...i still think we can win 4-6 games. 6 would be great. exspecially now! who knows

IlovetheChiefs
10-18-2009, 04:24 PM
Nice banner Connie!

Connie Jo
10-18-2009, 04:33 PM
Nice banner Connie!

Thanks!! I love playing with graphics & images!! haha
Likely why my PC is slow at times, too many graphics stored on it, hahaha. I need to transfer some to disc.

wolfpack
10-18-2009, 04:50 PM
That was a boring game to watch but it sure felt like we won the super bowl.

hometeam
10-18-2009, 05:09 PM
I dont think haley liked being dunked~

KCraised
10-18-2009, 05:10 PM
As ESPN quoted on thier recap....
"A dreary game between two dreary teams on a dreary day....."
Garbarge game on both sides but hey, enjoy a W when you get it. Hope we manage another before the season's over.

brish
10-18-2009, 05:18 PM
I dont think haley liked being dunked~

Aaah I saw hime with a big smile there.. :)

CHIEFS_FN_ROCK
10-18-2009, 05:19 PM
HELL YEAH A WINS A WIN!!! IT WONT BE THE ONLY ONE WE SHOULD WIN 5 OR 6 THIS YEAR!:yahoo:

Hayvern
10-18-2009, 05:59 PM
I still have an issue with this team. It seems that we only play up to the level of the team we are playing against. We had a much better game against a better Ravens, Giants, and the Cowboys.

This game we ran the ball a little better, the defense gave up a couple of pretty incredible plays but also had a couple of good plays. We really did not move the ball that well.

kcvet
10-18-2009, 06:18 PM
at least we got that monkey off our backs.

Chieffaninfl
10-18-2009, 06:52 PM
I love the Chiefs, dont get me wrong. IMO we will not win 6 games this season. I would be happy to eat these words though if they prove me wrong!!!
MMMMMMM Im sure hungry for some words LOL!!

matthewschiefs
10-18-2009, 07:03 PM
I love the Chiefs, dont get me wrong. IMO we will not win 6 games this season. I would be happy to eat these words though if they prove me wrong!!!
MMMMMMM Im sure hungry for some words LOL!!

i feel the same way

slowness
10-18-2009, 07:23 PM
i feel the same way

I'd be happy if we won one more game.

greg3564
10-18-2009, 07:33 PM
HELL YEAH A WINS A WIN!!! IT WONT BE THE ONLY ONE WE SHOULD WIN 5 OR 6 THIS YEAR!:yahoo:

Highly, highly doubtful. As much as I would like to win that many, I think we'll get another 2 wins this year. That offensive live is really, really, really bad. The defense is keeping us in games and they are definitely on the up swing. Special teams is doing well too.

I have to wonder how long they keep running the ball with LJ. He's averaging less than 3 yards per carry and still has no TD's. When do they cut their losses as LJ as the starting RB?

Cassell is doing very well considering his line can't play basic NFL football. Reminds me a lot of Huard when he was asked to step in for Edwards. He's making something out of nothing. One worry is that he'll get hurt trying to stay alive.

fairladyZ
10-18-2009, 08:14 PM
^^^ lol it just never stops... LJ had a good game... Totally we should put JC in and his 1.5 yrds per carry today and let defense's key onto him aswell!

greg3564
10-18-2009, 08:51 PM
Charles is averaging 4.4 yards per carry and 9.2 yards per reception so far. LJ is averaging 2.7 per carry and 6.3 per reception. The stats don't lie. LJ is going to be 30 next month and is not the future of this team. I'm not even saying Charles is the RB of the future. But in a season like this, where we have no chance at playoffs let alone a winning record, we need to evaluate some of these players.

CHIEFS_FN_ROCK
10-18-2009, 09:55 PM
Charles is averaging 4.4 yards per carry and 9.2 yards per reception so far. LJ is averaging 2.7 per carry and 6.3 per reception. The stats don't lie. LJ is going to be 30 next month and is not the future of this team. I'm not even saying Charles is the RB of the future. But in a season like this, where we have no chance at playoffs let alone a winning record, we need to evaluate some of these players.
I also would like to see them sit lj i haven't been impressed either. It cant hurt anything:bananen_smilies046: thats for sure!

matthewschiefs
10-18-2009, 10:08 PM
Lj played well today if he plays like that i have no problem with him starting.

Chiefster
10-19-2009, 12:48 AM
We Finally Won!!!!!

Yes, we can put to rest any talk of an 0-16 record.

Bike
10-19-2009, 06:30 AM
I still have an issue with this team. It seems that we only play up to the level of the team we are playing against. We had a much better game against a better Ravens, Giants, and the Cowboys.

This game we ran the ball a little better, the defense gave up a couple of pretty incredible plays but also had a couple of good plays. We really did not move the ball that well.
With Albert out of an already inept ol, I was surprised we were able to move the ball at all....

billb40
10-19-2009, 08:41 AM
Winning is good. Hope we can get some more "W". Maybe we can just play the Redskins the rest of the year. As I do not see a sure win the rest of the year.

Bike
10-19-2009, 08:47 AM
Winning is good. Hope we can get some more "W". Maybe we can just play the Redskins the rest of the year. As I do not see a sure win the rest of the year.
Thats the spirit...

yashi
10-19-2009, 09:19 AM
That W felt great, especially coming against a team we were a touchdown dog against. I put money on the Chiefs to win outright for the first time all season, and I wasn't disappointed. I had a good feeling about this game all week.

So our record is now what it was expected to be at this point in the preseason, having beaten 1 team we were underdogs against and losing 1 game we were favored.

kcvet
10-19-2009, 11:28 AM
game highlights

link (link) :yahoo:

matthewschiefs
10-19-2009, 02:01 PM
That W felt great, especially coming against a team we were a touchdown dog against. I put money on the Chiefs to win outright for the first time all season, and I wasn't disappointed. I had a good feeling about this game all week.

So our record is now what it was expected to be at this point in the preseason, having beaten 1 team we were underdogs against and losing 1 game we were favored.

That did fell good It had been almost a year a LONG TIME to wait.

H-townChiefsFan
10-19-2009, 02:35 PM
Congrats to all the chiefs...fans, coaches and players! I wont go so far as to say they looked good, but they did look a little better, the offensive line opened up a few holes that I have not seen yet this year. Cassel has some time on a few dropbacks, the secondary and linebackers tackled better, LJ finished a couple runs.

Still a long way to go, but I thought there has been some improvement in the last two weeks. :SmokinBanana:

Chiefster
10-19-2009, 02:41 PM
Congrats to all the chiefs...fans, coaches and players! I wont go so far as to say they looked good, but they did look a little better, the offensive line opened up a few holes that I have not seen yet this year. Cassel has some time on a few dropbacks, the secondary and linebackers tackled better, LJ finished a couple runs.

Still a long way to go, but I thought there has been some improvement in the last two weeks. :SmokinBanana:
Agreed! Not sure if beating the Skins is a litmus test, but it was great to finally see a "W"!

H-townChiefsFan
10-19-2009, 02:46 PM
Agreed! Not sure if beating the Skins is a litmus test, but it was great to finally see a "W"!

Very true my friend, they are certainly not a good team. It all starts with beating teams you should beat...

Vandelay
10-19-2009, 02:51 PM
Very true my friend, they are certainly not a good team. It all starts with beating teams you should beat...
Dude, that siggie is disturbing, seriously.

H-townChiefsFan
10-19-2009, 03:02 PM
Dude, that siggie is disturbing, seriously.

I am thinking they line up this dog behind LJ and see if they can get him moving towards the line of scrimmage a little faster!! :D