PDA

View Full Version : With the Jets just losing to Fubbalo...

IlovetheChiefs
10-18-2009, 08:19 PM
It means the Chiefs are now only 2 games behind the 6th playoff spot in the AFC. :)

I say we hope for Denver to beat SD since Denver is 5-0 but SD at 2-2 is catchable. And if SD falls to 2-3, we'll then have a chance to beat them at Arrowhead next week and go to 2-5 while bringing them down to 2-4.

GO KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!

matthewschiefs
10-18-2009, 08:44 PM
It means the Chiefs are now only 2 games behind the 6th playoff spot in the AFC. :)

I say we hope for Denver to beat SD since Denver is 5-0 but SD at 2-2 is catchable. And if SD falls to 2-3, we'll then have a chance to beat them at Arrowhead next week and go to 2-5 while bringing them down to 2-4.

GO KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!

watch out nfl here we come lol

KristofLaw
10-19-2009, 12:32 PM
I have a hard time cheering for either, whoever loses I'm happy. :) No really though, I hope San Diego's time is up but I hate the idea of Denver running to 6-0 so..... despite the burning rage they fill me with at the very thought of their existence, I'm personally wanting a SD win tonight.

matthewschiefs
10-19-2009, 01:58 PM
I have a hard time cheering for either, whoever loses I'm happy. :) No really though, I hope San Diego's time is up but I hate the idea of Denver running to 6-0 so..... despite the burning rage they fill me with at the very thought of their existence, I'm personally wanting a SD win tonight.

I am hopeing the chargers win to one loss might kill denver as i still dont think there that good of a team they just started hot. Rember last year the redskins started well but they loss a couple and it went downhill i think that could happen to denver.