PDA

View Full Version : Our D was awesome!!!

Bike
10-19-2009, 08:19 AM
Whenever you can hold an opposing nfl team to 6 points at their house, you are playing dominating defense. Congrats to Dorsey, Hali, Vrabel, Brown, Flowers, Magraw, and the rest of our D for a great performance...
:sign0098: :sign0098: :sign0098:

rodu
10-19-2009, 11:34 AM
Whenever you can hold an opposing nfl team to 6 points at their house, you are playing dominating defense. Congrats to Dorsey, Hali, Vrabel, Brown, Flowers, Magraw, and the rest of our D for a great performance...
:sign0098: :sign0098: :sign0098:

McGraw had a good back to back sequence when he stuffed the run for a one yard loss (I think) then got a sack on the next play

yashi
10-19-2009, 11:42 AM
McGraw had a good back to back sequence when he stuffed the run for a one yard loss (I think) then got a sack on the next play

Agreed. McGraw should be starting ahead of Page for sure.

SIC J
10-19-2009, 11:50 AM
I haven't seen the game yet but read up on a lot of it and watched the play-by-play. Most people are saying that the Redskins just played horrible and that if it was any other team we would have lost.

Could it be that our defense just played really good this game and got the job done?

Like I said, I haven't seen the game yet so you tell me.

brish
10-19-2009, 11:59 AM
Well they did play horrible to be honest. But I really think our defence has played better than the stats have showed through the first 5 games. I still say we need a stud safety, who can help us cut down on those long plays that have been gashing us for the last couple of games.

Brown isn't what he used to be, but he did make one hell of a play, when he stopped Portis from going all the way.. He really showed his experience there, in not letting Sellers knock him down.

McGraw seems to always be making plays when he gets a chance.

Back on topic, our D has given up around 400 yards 3 times this season, so they still have a lot of work to do.
If Tyson Jackson could find a way to produce, that would really help..

Chief Tyler
10-19-2009, 02:36 PM

It was a good weekend for all of KSU, students and grads! If Sackintosh was still here he would have undoubtedly had the game of his career.

Chiefster
10-19-2009, 02:44 PM
Defense closed the deal Sunday; congrats!

rammstein
10-19-2009, 04:12 PM
Our d was awesome !! We were extremely lucky!! I saw a team in the 1st half who was lucky because they were playing against a very inaccurate qb!!!!

Hayvern
10-19-2009, 07:34 PM
The defense was good mainly because they did not create any stupid penalties like games in the past. The Redskins were able to take advantage of our defense on quite a few plays. They were able to move the ball, but their QBs on the day were horrible.

I am not so sure we outplayed them on any aspect of the game. It was hard fought. I have to give kudos to Brown for staying after that long run and getting the guy out of bounds, if he had scored, then our weekend would have been a lot different.

On the offensive line, Bowe needs to learn how to catch a ball when it gets in his hands.

honda522
10-19-2009, 07:40 PM
Not to damper anyone but the Skins have had an offensive struggle just as much as us this year.

But we finished the game and thats what counts.

Chieffaninfl
10-19-2009, 10:01 PM
Yeah if only we could play against Jason Campbell every week! LOL! Our D is improving, but we have sooo far to go.