PDA

View Full Version : TAILGATE this weekends KC v. SD game

davegainey
10-19-2009, 12:02 PM
Hey I am a KC fan that lives in SD and am coming to KC this weekend to go to the game. Me and my girlfriend are coming to KC and are looking to tailgate, if you are going and have room for two more people let me know.
Just a heads up my girlfriend is a Chargers fan, but she can handle the criticism.

Chiefster
10-19-2009, 12:26 PM
Welcome davegainey!

I'll not be in attendance this Sunday but I will sticky you post here to keep it at the top of the forum for ya. :)

H-townChiefsFan
10-19-2009, 01:56 PM
I too will be traveling to KC for the game this Sunday (from Houston) and would like to see if there is any good tailgate action from anyone on here.

:drunkhb: :toast2: :drunkhb: :toast2: :drunkhb: :bananen_smilies046:

YZILLA
10-22-2009, 01:57 AM
Ok I'll answer this ! Just grab a case of beer and walk around and start talking to people you will quickly find that just about anyone would welcome you with open arms and a burger ! Go to lot A and find the grass median between A and B , There you will find the KC Superfans ! Ty ( X-Factor ) is a buddy of mine and he will make sure your game experience is a great one ! Here is a link so you know who your looking for ( not that they are easy to miss ) .

KC Superfans (http://www.kcsuperfans.com/)

Find these guys and your Golden !

jwill 747
09-05-2010, 11:54 AM
Ill be attending with my brother and a friend but you more than welcome to hang out with us. ones a steelers fan and the other is a cowboys

Canada
09-05-2010, 01:39 PM
There are a bunch of us fromt he crowd tailgating as well!!

CheKC the link!!

MNF Tailgate & Game ROLL CALL...who's gonna be there? - Page 17 - Kansas City Chiefs Forums (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13853&page=17)

hometeam
09-05-2010, 08:27 PM
yes ^ we hav ea big group going. get in on our tailgate :P

Pro_Angler
09-05-2010, 09:29 PM
Ok I'll answer this ! Just grab a case of beer and walk around and start talking to people you will quickly find that just about anyone would welcome you with open arms and a burger ! Go to lot A and find the grass median between A and B , There you will find the KC Superfans ! Ty ( X-Factor ) is a buddy of mine and he will make sure your game experience is a great one ! Here is a link so you know who your looking for ( not that they are easy to miss ) .

LOL..I go to the KC SD game in SD every year and thats what we do..party hoping, people are way cool atleast chiefs fans
KC Superfans (http://www.kcsuperfans.com/)

Find these guys and your Golden !

Yea I go to the game in SD every year and we have a spot but spend 90 percent of the time tent hoping..KC fans are the best!!

85_skill
09-12-2010, 08:16 PM
Hey guys where is a awesome bar near the stadium to eat? Any really good restaurants or sports bar ... I want more than just bar food! Thanks!

stricken721
09-12-2010, 09:16 PM
Hey guys where is a awesome bar near the stadium to eat? Any really good restaurants or sports bar ... I want more than just bar food! Thanks!

Anything BBQ. Bandanas is up the road about 3 miles.