PDA

View Full Version : The Donkeys vs. The Chargeless

kilobytes
10-19-2009, 05:15 PM
Who do you think will win or want to win? I don't want Denver to win period. They piss me off more than any other team. I say the Chargeless will win even though we face them next week but I just can't imagine Denver 6-0....IT'S NOT RIGHT!

H-townChiefsFan
10-19-2009, 05:17 PM
I think SD will win, I still dont think the donkeys are for real.

SIC J
10-19-2009, 06:36 PM
I hate the Chargers more than any other team so I hope Denver wins. But I can easily see the Chargers winning cuz they always seem to get "home field advantage".

lucky_lefty
10-19-2009, 08:01 PM
Broncos

honda522
10-19-2009, 08:21 PM
McDoushe will lose. They started off with the easier schedule in the NFL. The Bengals, and the Browns? Come on.

The Cowboys can be a good team when they actaully work together, and the Pats aren't back at full stride. Plus the teams they played that were hard, they had home field advantage.

IlovetheChiefs
10-19-2009, 08:30 PM
I predict Denver is about to get their first loss. But I'd rather SD lose because we can catch them easier than we can Denver since Denver is 5-0. I'm thinking wildcard for us. :)

kilobytes
10-20-2009, 12:14 AM
WTF is all im going to say. Still not sold at all. Once the first loss comes it will snowball. Theres a reason they were predicted to suck this year.

SIC J
10-20-2009, 01:13 AM
WTF is all im going to say. Still not sold at all. Once the first loss comes it will snowball. Theres a reason they were predicted to suck this year.

I'm just tired of all the news and media coverage of the Chargers (I do live in SD :lol: ) that they're "super bowl bound" EVERY damn year!

So I'm glad they lost today. I'm hoping with their loss today and the Chiefs win this week that it will give us the momentum to win against the Chargers next week.

IlovetheChiefs
10-20-2009, 08:50 PM

As much as I hate to say it, I have to say I'm sold on the (UGH!) Donkeys now. Not only has their defense been good but they run these offense blocking schemes that seem nearly impossible to predict.

But yeah good news at least that the Lightning Dolts lost again. And I see they are only 4.5 favorites against us (and I'll bet that it gets lower and lower once again come Sunday).

Chiefs and Chargers games are almost always so close anyway, as a recent news feed here from the Chiefs website pointed out. They've had the most one point games (12) since 1960 of any two teams, including both games last year.

We have a real good chance at 2 in a row! And we'll finally be playing a team with a weaker defense (after having had some tougher ones like Baltimore, the Giants, Philly, and even the Redskins dline). And hopefully our defense plays well enough to contain Rivers and Tomlinson.

honda522
10-20-2009, 09:23 PM
SD would have won if they hadn't changed the way they plaed in the first half.

SIC J
10-20-2009, 09:28 PM
SD would have won if they hadn't changed the way they plaed in the first half.

Not so sure about that. I think Denver made some adjustments and stepped up their game just as they have the 5 previous games.

I mean come on now, give them props where its due. They have only allowed 10 points in the 2nd half through the first 6 games!

IlovetheChiefs
10-20-2009, 09:59 PM
Yeah that's where I'm at with the Donks now. Been expecting them to fall but it hasn't happened. I did predict them to beat the Cowgirls, but then thought they'd lose to NE and SD. And the last 3 weeks I've heard people and tv sports analysts say, "Dallas is their first real test. If they beat them then they're the real deal". Then it was, "Well Dallas isn't so good after all, so if they beat New England then I'll say they're for real." Then it was, "Well Dallas and NE were both at home. SD is on the road. If they can beat SD on the road then I'll say they're the real deal."

This can go on indefinitely. Some could now say, "Well SD is only 2-3. If they can win at Baltimore, then I'll be convinced." But then after that people could say, "Well Baltimore started out strong but has lost a few in a row now. So if they beat Pittsburgh...."

So for me the point has come to (UGH!) admit they are a good team.

I heard every time Denver has started 6-0 before they went to the Super Bowl (4 times: 1977, 1986, 1997, 1998). Hopefully that doesn't come true this year!

halfast
10-21-2009, 06:28 PM
the chargers aren't ever going to be good under Norv Turner! I just hope the Chiefs prove my point this weekend!!

matthewschiefs
10-21-2009, 08:04 PM
the chargers aren't ever going to be good under Norv Turner! I just hope the Chiefs prove my point this weekend!!

That would be nice :D

Kid Azteca
10-21-2009, 10:16 PM
Just wondering as a Broncos fan.

Doesn't it suck to be a Chiefs fan? A whole generation of kids have grown up watching losers. Must suck.

stricken721
10-21-2009, 10:22 PM

Doesn't it suck to be a Chiefs fan? A whole generation of kids have grown up watching losers. Must suck.

:lamende: :lamende: :lamende:

I speak for myself but never has it sucked being a Chiefs fan. Sure we may get frustrated from time to time but what fan from any team doesn't? I'll be a Chiefs fan until the day I die, win or lose.

kilobytes
10-21-2009, 10:29 PM

We have only sucked for 3 years now. How is that an entire generation?

:sign0023:

josh1971
10-21-2009, 11:00 PM

Just wondering as a Chiefs fan.

Does it suck to be you, and be comparable to a feminine product one might use on a summer's eve?

:pointlaugh:

Three7s
10-21-2009, 11:20 PM

So, you're saying that life as Chiefs fans have been like life for the Broncos at Arrowhead? Man, that's tough indeed.

InsideNation
10-21-2009, 11:44 PM
I predict of a win by the Denver

InsideNation
10-21-2009, 11:49 PM
I hate to say this dudes but I think its a win for the Denver

Vandelay
10-22-2009, 12:08 AM

YouTube - Dante Hall Reverse Field Punt Return

Chiefster
10-22-2009, 01:41 AM

You mean like it was being a Broncos fan in "94"? :D

matthewschiefs
10-22-2009, 11:09 AM

:sign0053: :sign0053: :sign0053: :sign0053: :sign0053: :sign0053: :sign0053: :sign0053: :sign0053: :sign0053: Thats my answer.

honda522
10-22-2009, 11:56 AM

Don't speak to soon, the season isn't over and the Broncos are known for choking at the end of a season. How emberressing it must have been last year to have the lead for 10 games into the season and then go on a 6 game losing streak and lose the title the Chargers.

I rememeber Herms first year we need this team, this team, and this team to lose for us to make into the playoffs.

As emberressing as it is too have Jake Plummer as your Qb, you lose to the Niners at home? :lamende: