PDA

View Full Version : Is this real?

honda522
10-21-2009, 04:36 PM
YouTube - UPDATE-Desiree Jennings 25 yr Old Redskins Cheerleader-Heartbreaking Story

Or total BS?

That is sick if somebody actually faked that.

stricken721
10-21-2009, 04:43 PM
Seems very odd, I've never even heard of a condition like that before. If she is faking it's very sick.

Hayvern
10-21-2009, 04:59 PM
unless nbc has been fooled, it is real

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/health/Redskins_Ambassador_Has_Serious_Health_Problems_Af ter_Flu_Shot_Washington_DC.html

honda522
10-21-2009, 05:26 PM
unless nbc has been fooled, it is real

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/health/Redskins_Ambassador_Has_Serious_Health_Problems_Af ter_Flu_Shot_Washington_DC.html

That is very strange. Rep for the link.

Hayvern
10-22-2009, 01:45 AM
That is very strange. Rep for the link.

There is this too:

Dystonia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia)

The thing is that there are people who do have adverse reactions to vaccinations. It is rare, and it is different for different people. People have died from it even.

I don't get the shot myself, not because of the risks, but mainly because it is only a best guess as to what strain the flu will become. It is not always effective each year, you get the shot, get a little sick from the shot, then get sick anyway. That has been my experience.

Chiefster
10-22-2009, 02:02 AM
I'm no expert but that's either real or she deserves an academy award.

matthewschiefs
10-22-2009, 11:04 AM
It looks real to me. If its not that would be a shock.

Connie Jo
10-23-2009, 01:00 AM
I've heard of people having neurological damage due to vaccines, and animals too, such as dogs can have adverse reactions too.

I've never heard of this particular condition, but if she's faking...I agree with Chiefster...she's one heck of an actor & deserving of an Oscar!

I've never had a flu shot, and likely never will!! Heard too many bad things about them. However, I've not had the flu since 1989...only a cold now & then. (knocking on wood as I said that, haha)

Chiefster
10-23-2009, 02:39 AM
I've heard of people having neurological damage due to vaccines, and animals too, such as dogs can have adverse reactions too.

I've never heard of this particular condition, but if she's faking...I agree with Chiefster...she's one heck of an actor & deserving of an Oscar!

I've never had a flu shot, and likely never will!! Heard too many bad things about them. However, I've not had the flu since 1989...only a cold now & then. (knocking on wood as I said that, haha)

Same here; no flu shots for me.

tammietailgator
10-23-2009, 02:48 AM
I just got my cold shot a couple weeks ago... first one ever.... No side affects here! I had the flu about 10 years ago, but I just rode it out. Thats all you really can do. I do not like to get meds to fight it... I feel like if you treat your body right while you have it and then ride it out, you will build up better defense than those who take otc meds.

Chiefster
10-23-2009, 03:24 AM
YouTube - FOX "News" - Healthy Woman Permanently Disabled by the Flu Vaccine

YouTube - Desiree Jennings Completes 8K Race Despite Rare Neurological Disorder from Seasonal Flu Shot

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJSk8lxgZYA)

Chiefster
10-23-2009, 03:26 AM
I just got my cold shot a couple weeks ago... first one ever.... No side affects here! I had the flu about 10 years ago, but I just rode it out. Thats all you really can do. I do not like to get meds to fight it... I feel like if you treat your body right while you have it and then ride it out, you will build up better defense than those who take otc meds.

I am the same way.

tornadospotter
10-23-2009, 09:01 PM
I have found that I am allergic to three things,

NEEDLES!!!!!!

PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLOOD!!!!!

Now, sure getting a flu shot, there should not be blood, but the other two things are there!!!!

But I did get a flu shot this year, have had no adverse reaction, except sore arm and further needle phobia.