PDA

View Full Version : Thanx Crowd

Canada
08-24-2007, 05:18 PM
Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be taking a break from the boards. I appreciate all the fun I have had here and I thank everyone for their views and opinions on the Chiefs. I have had some things going on lately that have made me a little to touchy to be around and talking football without saying some things that I know I shouldn't isn't really working out for me. Most of these issues have occured in my personal life and I do not hold any grudges against anyone in the Crowd. I am not really in a good place right now and I have been constantly "lookin for a fight" as most may have noticed in my posts as of late. I apologize to anyone that I may have offended and I did not maen anything I said to anyone personally. Again, thanx for making me feel welcome here. Although I will probably still be reading posts to keep on the Chiefs my opinions will be kept to myself. Thanx everyone for making this an great site and I hope all those I have referred here still enjoy themselves. Talk to you all later

Canada! :bananen_smilies046:

sling58
08-24-2007, 05:45 PM
Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be taking a break from the boards. I appreciate all the fun I have had here and I thank everyone for their views and opinions on the Chiefs. I have had some things going on lately that have made me a little to touchy to be around and talking football without saying some things that I know I shouldn't isn't really working out for me. Most of these issues have occured in my personal life and I do not hold any grudges against anyone in the Crowd. I am not really in a good place right now and I have been constantly "lookin for a fight" as most may have noticed in my posts as of late. I apologize to anyone that I may have offended and I did not maen anything I said to anyone personally. Again, thanx for making me feel welcome here. Although I will probably still be reading posts to keep on the Chiefs my opinions will be kept to myself. Thanx everyone for making this an great site and I hope all those I have referred here still enjoy themselves. Talk to you all later

You can't leave....you're a brother from a different mother!

chief31
08-24-2007, 05:53 PM
Well, bud, I hope things get better for ya and I will miss you, on the board. Hopefully, you won't be gone long.

Chiefster
08-24-2007, 06:17 PM
Well, bud, I hope things get better for ya and I will miss you, on the board. Hopefully, you won't be gone long.

Ditto that that my friend; you've been a member in very good standing and hope that you can find meaningful answers in your personal life. I would encourage you to continue posting in the Locker Room away from Chiefs subject matter. If ya need to talk you can PM me anytime. :)

luv
08-24-2007, 06:50 PM
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

C'mon! Drama sells.

j/k....Hope things get under control.

DrunkHillbilly
08-24-2007, 07:19 PM
C ya Canada, I'll keep a frosty one ready for ya when you return! Hope things turn around for you real soon.

YZILLA
08-25-2007, 01:01 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with ya bro ! Hurry back !

Guru
08-25-2007, 01:05 AM
Hey Everybody,

Well, ya never offended me. Get back on here soon ok. Wouldn't be the same without yer beer drinkin self.

Chiefster
08-25-2007, 01:58 PM
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

C'mon! Drama sells.

j/k....Hope things get under control.

Heh! :mob:
j/k too.

AkChief49
08-25-2007, 05:01 PM
may things go your way canada- hope to see you back here!!!!:bananen_smilies046:

m0ef0e
08-25-2007, 07:00 PM
We're gonna miss you, man! Hope things start lookin up for you.

Coach
08-25-2007, 07:56 PM
My sentiments exactly. If I can help in any way, do not hesitate to contact me.

YZILLA
08-27-2007, 04:55 AM
Canada im still making the Hard knocks DVD for you have three episodes ready. I need your address to mail hem out when done. PM Me !