PDA

View Full Version : I just got the latest LJ tweet...lol

Pro_Angler
10-25-2009, 07:46 PM
he say's "my father got more credentials than most of these pro coaches....google my father!!!!!"

he also just said
" my father played for the coach from "remember the titans" Our coach played golf. My father played for the redskins briefly. Our coach nuthin"

"My father 3 or 4 state champs in maryland. 3 or 4 1st rd. picks from penn state.not including son!!!"

Think he's peeved?? haley has no respect from his players except the real succup cassell..

josh1971
10-25-2009, 07:59 PM
Out of respect for the other players and the franchise, LJ needs to shut his electronic face. I don't care how upset or frustrated he is. This will NOT make anything better, for him to be off running his mouth.

Especially given the fact that Haley apparently has shown a lot of faith in LJ to keep him in there and keep running him.

jb

Vanilla Garilla
10-25-2009, 09:50 PM
Yeah i read this too, and thought to myself "someones going to be in the doghouse".

I have thought for a long while that he has been biting his tongue, but i guess today's loss was the boiling point.

yashi
10-25-2009, 09:59 PM
I think LJ is going to be cut this week, personally. I'm sure Haley is beginning to lose some of his players, and having a big player like LJ speaking out against him is not a good thing to have in the locker room.

honda522
10-25-2009, 10:02 PM
Out of respect for the other players and the franchise, LJ needs to shut his electronic face. I don't care how upset or frustrated he is. This will NOT make anything better, for him to be off running his mouth.

Especially given the fact that Haley apparently has shown a lot of faith in LJ to keep him in there and keep running him.

jb
Agreed.

Vandelay
10-25-2009, 10:12 PM
We need to cut LJ's no effort a$$.

I was there, I saw it firsthand, he just runs into sombody and falls down.

Savage got some decent yards at the end when everyone on the field knew he was going to get the ball, he didn't fall to the ground as soon as he's touched.

Umm Haley......... JAMAL CHARLES.

honda522
10-25-2009, 10:17 PM

Savage got some decent yards at the end when everyone on the field knew he was going to get the ball, he didn't fall to the ground as soon as he's touched.

:yahoo::bananen_smilies046::bananen_smilies046:

:sign0053: LJ

#58ChiefsFan
10-25-2009, 10:53 PM
LJ may need to take the diapers off again.

As a "veteran" of the team he should do a better job of molding the younger players.

matthewschiefs
10-25-2009, 11:20 PM
Nothing new LJ is just being LJ

jb908
10-25-2009, 11:24 PM
There is probably nothing that would make LJ happier. If he gets cut he will end up with a team in need like the packers and become a monster. I hope he gets cut just because i want to see what he can do on a real team. Not because i dont like him

kilobytes
10-25-2009, 11:46 PM

No effort!?!?! are you kidding me?!?! Did you see him move piles and block well? Apparently not. Don't be smart *** either. The reason Savage got any yardage was because the subs were in and it was a conservative D. They don't stack the backfield when Charles or Savage is in either. LJ did give effort today. I saw it. He fought hard today.

Vandelay
10-25-2009, 11:58 PM
No effort!?!?! are you kidding me?!?! Did you see him move piles and block well? Apparently not. Don't be smart *** either. The reason Savage got any yardage was because the subs were in and it was a conservative D. They don't stack the backfield when Charles or Savage is in either. LJ did give effort today. I saw it. He fought hard today.
No, he ran into someones back and fell down.

His body language in between plays indicated he wasn't interested.

But lets keep running him out there, because every six weeks or so, we might get a huge 83 yard game out of him.

okikcfan
10-26-2009, 12:22 AM
Either way, once Haley see's this tweet, LJ might as well scream "BENCH ME" cause that's pretty much what's gonna happen..

Chief Tyler
10-26-2009, 12:30 AM

Did you happen to watch any of the pregame at all? It looked to my like he was uninterested, just went through the warmups with no effort.

Vandelay
10-26-2009, 12:41 AM
Did you happen to watch any of the pregame at all? It looked to my like he was uninterested, just went through the warmups with no effort.
I didn't really focus on him in pregame, but that would not suprise me.

texaschief
10-26-2009, 02:25 AM

I've gotta agree with this. There was a lot of effort from LJ today. He really should shut his mouth for sake of the team... or he could keep running it for the sake of the team. It's probably a negative and a positive either way.

rbedgood
10-26-2009, 02:25 AM
I think LJ is going to be cut this week, personally. I'm sure Haley is beginning to lose some of his players, and having a big player like LJ speaking out against him is not a good thing to have in the locker room.

Cut...or suspended? Cut is a salary cap hit and essentially gives LJ what he wants.

texaschief
10-26-2009, 02:27 AM
Either way, once Haley see's this tweet, LJ might as well scream "BENCH ME" cause that's pretty much what's gonna happen..

I disagree. LJ hasn't played well enough to get benched, cut, or traded yet.

Hayvern
10-26-2009, 02:51 AM
Today I saw what I have thought for a while. LJ is not hitting the holes. I saw one play today where he should have clearly picked up 8 yards. He ran like he was going to hit the hole, and there was one that had opened up believe it or not.

He turned right instead and ran right into the traffic. That was clear and plain as the mole on his face.

chief31
10-26-2009, 02:52 AM
I disagree. LJ hasn't played well enough to get benched, cut, or traded yet.
:lol:

Three7s
10-26-2009, 02:53 AM
Charles isn't any better, I loved that missed block that lead to a punt block for a TD.

yashi
10-26-2009, 09:13 AM
Charles isn't any better, I loved that missed block that lead to a punt block for a TD.

Charles should be rushing the football and catching passes, not blocking on special teams. He wasn't drafted to block for the punter.

yashi
10-26-2009, 09:16 AM
Cut...or suspended? Cut is a salary cap hit and essentially gives LJ what he wants.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but didn't we win a grievance hearing in the offseason that essentially lets us cut LJ at any point without taking any cap hit? Only 250k of his 2010 salary is guaranteed anyway. The dude is not going to be a Chief next season regardless of anything.

pbatrucker
10-26-2009, 09:34 AM
There is probably nothing that would make LJ happier. If he gets cut he will end up with a team in need like the packers and become a monster. I hope he gets cut just because i want to see what he can do on a real team. Not because i dont like him
lol, the Packers OL is as bad as ours.

yashi
10-26-2009, 10:11 AM
lol, the Packers OL is as bad as ours.

They actually managed to give up no sacks to the lowly Browns, thanks in part to 4th round rookie LT T.J. Lang, someone I was yelling for Pioli to draft. :(

I wish I was GM of the Chiefs.

pbatrucker
10-26-2009, 10:26 AM
How aout Duke Robinson being availabe in the 4th rd and we didn't take him.

yashi
10-26-2009, 10:34 AM
How aout Duke Robinson being availabe in the 4th rd and we didn't take him.

Yeah I really don't understand what's going on. I thought maybe around this time I'd feel like an idiot with my mock drafts and Pioli would look like a genius. I'm just left confused with our draft. Magee barely plays, Washington sucks, Browns mysteriously on IR, Lawrence waived, O'Connell is terrible, Javarris Williams couldn't beat out 4 other RBs...

I also wanted Rashad Jennings as a power back to replace LJ.. he ended up going in the 7th round and is playing really well for Jacksonville.

pbatrucker
10-26-2009, 10:42 AM
I know what you mean. MY mocks didn't get close and players I picked have been productive.
Now what are they going to do. We need at least 3 OL, 2 safeties, a couple of LB's. At least 1 CB to replace Leggett, and my god were did Richardson come from. OH, and a TE.

Three7s
10-26-2009, 12:27 PM
Charles should be rushing the football and catching passes, not blocking on special teams. He wasn't drafted to block for the punter.
So you'd be okay with him in there on passing downs and missing blocks on blitzers?

Seek
10-26-2009, 01:18 PM

That is to good for him. What the Chiefs should do. Deactivate his punk ace for the rest of the season or suspend him.... Let him sit the pine and collect rust. Make it harder for another team to want to pick him up.

Watching D. Savage run yesterday was refreshing. He had heart and determination and moved the ball forwards, even when we was hit at the line. He did get knocked backwards real hard one play, but for a gain...

yashi
10-26-2009, 01:20 PM
So you'd be okay with him in there on passing downs and missing blocks on blitzers?

I've always considered him our best pass blocking HB. He's a much better blocker than LJ.

Bike
10-26-2009, 01:43 PM
I've always considered him our best pass blocking HB. He's a much better blocker than LJ.
They're all crap.

yashi
10-26-2009, 01:45 PM
They're all crap.

that I'll agree with

Connie Jo
10-26-2009, 02:45 PM

jb

DITTO!!

I read what LJ was saying on Yahoo Sports this morning, and my first thoughts were exactly as yours! He's only going to make a bad situation worse & needs to not diss his team in any way with such disrespect. He can vent frustration without being so disrespectful! He's hurting everyone running his mouth in this manner!

kilobytes
10-26-2009, 05:34 PM
That is to good for him. What the Chiefs should do. Deactivate his punk ace for the rest of the season or suspend him.... Let him sit the pine and collect rust. Make it harder for another team to want to pick him up.

Watching D. Savage run yesterday was refreshing. He had heart and determination and moved the ball forwards, even when we was hit at the line. He did get knocked backwards real hard one play, but for a gain...
The subs were in btw plus it was a more conservative D and they didn't give a damn at that point. They don't stack the line when LJ isn't back there like they do with LJ.

kilobytes
10-26-2009, 05:37 PM
No, he ran into someones back and fell down.

His body language in between plays indicated he wasn't interested.

But lets keep running him out there, because every six weeks or so, we might get a huge 83 yard game out of him.
He never looks interested whether doing good or bad. Thats the way he is. He always has that body language.

texaschief
10-26-2009, 06:03 PM

If he's in on passing downs, he'd PROBABLY be a receiver.

Bike
10-26-2009, 06:40 PM
All over national media now. LJ's time here might be over...
Chiefs RB mocks coach, also uses gay slurs - NFL News - FOX Sports on MSN (http://www.msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/10276118/Chiefs-RB-mocks-coach,-also-uses-gay-slurs)

tornadospotter
10-26-2009, 08:19 PM
LJ who??

Bike
10-26-2009, 08:21 PM
LJ who??
You know - the nightclub spitter....

tornadospotter
10-26-2009, 08:24 PM
You know - the nightclub spitter....
Was he some rapper want a be???

Bike
10-26-2009, 08:26 PM
Was he some rapper want a be???
NO!!! He was a RB wannabe!!! But only worked for a couple years. After he got his Bentley, he went on a long vacation...

tornadospotter
10-26-2009, 09:06 PM
NO!!! He was a RB wannabe!!! But only worked for a couple years. After he got his Bentley, he went on a long vacation...
No!!!! NO, he is that comedian whanabe that does impersonations.

reded
10-26-2009, 09:29 PM
I'm done with LJ after yesterdays debacle. He's made KC the laughing stock of the NFL. I've backed him all year thinking that he really had seen the light and was gonna keep his mouth shut, nut up and shoulder the load till better days. His actions yesterday were way outta line, totally unsportsmanlike and uncalled for. It won't bother me if that SOB never plays another down in this league.

Connie Jo
10-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Actually, hahaha...he was a "rapper wannabe"!! I have an MP3 of a rap song LJ did a few years back dissing Carl Peterson the year LJ & Peterson were at odds over contract negotiations!

He needed to keep his RB job...a rapper he's not! hahaha

Pro_Angler
10-26-2009, 10:31 PM
Ok another twwet came in while I was at work....
"make me regret itLMAO. U dont stop my checks. LMAO. So "tweet" away."

Wow think he was talked to about his twets earler by Haley????

rbedgood
10-27-2009, 01:34 AM
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but didn't we win a grievance hearing in the offseason that essentially lets us cut LJ at any point without taking any cap hit? Only 250k of his 2010 salary is guaranteed anyway. The dude is not going to be a Chief next season regardless of anything.

I think that lessened the hit as he didn't get a roster bonus going forward, but I believe his original signing bonus still gets pulled forward rather than spread out if you cut him.