PDA

View Full Version : Lj Disses Some Chiefs Fans

Vanilla Garilla
10-26-2009, 10:30 AM
VIA Twitter, these were LJ's Tweet attacks on some Chiefs fans that called him out:

@jaredlaunius (http://twitter.com/jaredlaunius). Sorry ur a cornball n ur mom birthed u broke. But I'm cakn patna. While u work or school for 5 dollas n hour. Ha!about 12 hours ago (http://twitter.com/ToonIcon/status/5163200901) from UberTwitter (http://ubertwitter.com/) in reply to jaredlaunius (http://twitter.com/jaredlaunius/status/5160014072)

@jaredlaunius (http://twitter.com/jaredlaunius) think bout a clever diss then that wit ur *** pic. Christopher street boy. Is what us east coast cats call u.

@DrewK30 (http://twitter.com/DrewK30) sorry to tell u ur the reason y ur broke n dissn on twitter lmao.

@DrewK30 (http://twitter.com/DrewK30) got nuthn to do wit hiring my father. But u wouldn't know cuz u don't play either so keep on the sideline lil gril n cheer.

@KD2407 (http://twitter.com/KD2407) then don't reply then. Still richer then u. Keep goin. Come play our game ooops forgot u can't.

Make me regret it. Lmao. U don't stop my checks. Lmao. So "tweet" away.

WOW LJ Was way out of line last night. Probably just shot himself in the foot and sealed his legacy as one of the NFL's biggest A Holes.

pbatrucker
10-26-2009, 10:33 AM
We knew his good attitude would not last. Once a ******* always an *******.

yashi
10-26-2009, 10:38 AM
LOL I just read what one of those guys tweeted to LJ.

@ToonIcon (http://twitter.com/ToonIcon) You have the same amount of TDs this year that I have.

That was good.

Vanilla Garilla
10-26-2009, 10:39 AM
Any respect he had gained back with me is now gone. I would not be even remotely sad if he was released today. He is a cancer in the locker room, and his negativity only brings everyone else down around him. Remove the Cancer.

yashi
10-26-2009, 10:40 AM
Any respect he had gained back with me is now gone. I would not be even remotely sad if he was released today. He is a cancer in the locker room, and his negativity only brings everyone else down around him. Remove the Cancer.

I would be more surprised if he wasn't cut this week. Go into the bye week free of the most negative player on the team, and spend 2 weeks getting Charles ready to carry a workload.

Vanilla Garilla
10-26-2009, 10:41 AM
LOL I just read what one of those guys tweeted to LJ.

That was good.

LOL, i checked out what the other people said too, and one of them said something like:

Congratulations, you make big money to fall down. You are living the American Dream.

pbatrucker
10-26-2009, 10:47 AM
*** I've said this years a waste, play the young guys and see what they have to offer. Cut LJ, see if he gets any offers. lol

Vanilla Garilla
10-26-2009, 10:47 AM
*** I've said this years a waste, play the young guys and see what they have to offer. Cut LJ, see if he gets any offers. lol

The UFL or the CFL maybe?

yashi
10-26-2009, 10:50 AM
LJ will get picked up by some team out there for the vet's minimum and probably see 5-10 unproductive carries a game.

I hope he lands somewhere with another brutal offensive line so his career can officially end on a bad note.

pbatrucker
10-26-2009, 10:55 AM
The Packers!!

yashi
10-26-2009, 10:59 AM
The Packers!!

I really want to see him in a Raiders uniform getting stuffed in the backfield for some reason. :D

Vanilla Garilla
10-26-2009, 11:00 AM
I really want to see him in a Raiders uniform getting stuffed in the backfield for some reason. :D

Good Call! I would love that!

matthewschiefs
10-26-2009, 11:36 AM
I would love to see that to. I plan on burning my LJ jersey.

GlennBree
10-26-2009, 11:38 AM

Send him packing to Buffalo with T.O!

Connie Jo
10-26-2009, 02:49 PM

I agree 100%! 100%!!!!!!

hometeam
10-26-2009, 03:43 PM
what a douche.

good riddance to bad rubbish.

northwest
10-26-2009, 03:49 PM
wow

this is so unprofessional.

KCINNYC
10-26-2009, 05:34 PM
I officially want him off our team now. Not tomorrow, not after breakfast, NOW.

What a doucher.

Three7s
10-26-2009, 05:44 PM
Yep, LJ needs to go.

kilobytes
10-26-2009, 05:51 PM
Who gives a damn? Its good to hear what players really think. I like this. Let him speak all he wants. We need someone to get pissed (other than the fascist coach) to get this team turned around.

You can't blame anyone for who they are. You are who you are because of the environment you grow up in.

Guess Im the only one still supporting him. Well screw off.

Three7s
10-26-2009, 05:57 PM
Who gives a damn? Its good to hear what players really think. I like this. Let him speak all he wants. We need someone to get pissed (other than the fascist coach) to get this team turned around.

You can't blame anyone for who they are. You are who you are because of the environment you grow up in.

I'd care more about your opinion if you weren't an obvious LJ fanboy.

kilobytes
10-26-2009, 05:59 PM
Although I do want Haley to get on his *** like he did with Bowe and DJ.

LargoChief
10-26-2009, 05:59 PM
Larry Johnson is a waste of sperm.

Seek
10-26-2009, 06:01 PM
wow

this is so unprofessional.

It is also classless. I am sure all the Penn State alum, are having a great time looking at how educated his responses are. Makes me wonder why I worked so hard for my degree. If that is truly LJ,,, What a Thug!

LargoChief
10-26-2009, 06:02 PM
KiloBytes - Yuo should be a Raiders fan.....no class. Unless you're blowing LJ...

Seek
10-26-2009, 06:12 PM

Supports what. He is openly admitting that he is only in this for the pay check, and based on his play He does not care, cause he is getting paid... To get this team turned around we need people who want to win by putting their heart on the field. People who will fight every last inch to get that first down.

Do you ever wonder why Haley is yelling at people. It is because this team is full of losers like LJ. He is trying change the attitude of the team to be accountable for their job. Instead, we get people who blame the coaches and organization for losing, when the one constant variable on this losing team, is some of the players, LIKE LJ...

As for Haley being a Fascist. He is no different than many, many head coaches in the league. Ie. Bill Cowher... That guy cursed, yelled and screamed that spit was constantly flying out of his mouth. He tamed down over the years, because the team was established in his mold. Haley has already tamed down in half a season.

Hayvern
10-26-2009, 06:22 PM

Really? So wait, I got beat up as a kid so now I should be free to go beat up on other people because of that?

Seriously, that is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever heard. Johnson IS responsible for his own actions, his upbringing, where he grew up, his parents, have NOTHING to do with that. I bet you that his background being the son of a football player was a lot better than mine, or even yours, and I think both of us are likely better people than LJ is.

Seriously, your environment can shape who you are, but it is your personal convictions and morals that make you a good person, if you have no convictions or morals, and all you have is your environment, then you might have adjustment issues, but that in no way gives you a free pass.

Vanilla Garilla
10-26-2009, 06:31 PM
Really? So wait, I got beat up as a kid so now I should be free to go beat up on other people because of that?

Seriously, that is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever heard. Johnson IS responsible for his own actions, his upbringing, where he grew up, his parents, have NOTHING to do with that. I bet you that his background being the son of a football player was a lot better than mine, or even yours, and I think both of us are likely better people than LJ is.

Seriously, your environment can shape who you are, but it is your personal convictions and morals that make you a good person, if you have no convictions or morals, and all you have is your environment, then you might have adjustment issues, but that in no way gives you a free pass.

Completely Agree Vern!

obsessed
10-26-2009, 06:34 PM
You all know i have been a huge supporter of him, and i say this now with all disrespect he deserves. F OFF LJ get ta packin.

kilobytes
10-26-2009, 06:35 PM

No thats not what I mean. Yes technically you do control your actions but its how you were raised and the environment and certain circumstances and events that occur to make who you are. It is hard to change and people need to understand that. Thats why I forgive everyone because you cannot help who you are. Its basically all just fate. This is really complicated for the average person to understand. Everything we do is just human nature. We are who we are because certain circumstances throughout your life. Its all human nature.

KristofLaw
10-26-2009, 06:37 PM
I'm sorry the man responded the way he did, but how did these tweets start? In my opinion, from what I read in the original links it sounds like a whole lot of childishness. I hope he goes too I guess if only to get these ridiculous so called fans to leave players on the Chiefs alone. Probably once he's gone though Haley or maybe Waters are next, whatever it's okay, we're losing.

kilobytes
10-26-2009, 07:11 PM
I'm sorry the man responded the way he did, but how did these tweets start? In my opinion, from what I read in the original links it sounds like a whole lot of childishness. I hope he goes too I guess if only to get these ridiculous so called fans to leave players on the Chiefs alone. Probably once he's gone though Haley or maybe Waters are next, whatever it's okay, we're losing.
100% agreed. The people that provoked him spammed nothing but immature hate. They were asking for it big time.

Canada
10-26-2009, 07:13 PM
100% agreed. The people that provoked him spammed nothing but immature hate. They were asking for it big time.

And he responed with the same. Now he gets to deal with it. So I guess he is asking for it big time too!!

Bike
10-26-2009, 07:14 PM
So its the fault of the people that provoked him? Kinda like blaming the OL on his 3 ypc average...
Just blame everybody but LJ himself...

IlovetheChiefs
10-26-2009, 07:25 PM
So its the fault of the people that provoked him? Kinda like blaming the OL on his 3 ypc average...
Just blame everybody but LJ himself...

Good post Bike. :)

Coach
10-26-2009, 07:25 PM
LJ wants to be cut. It seems pretty obvious to me. I think he will get his wish.

Bike
10-26-2009, 07:28 PM
LJ wants to be cut. It seems pretty obvious to me. I think he will get his wish.
I think you are right on. Could explain why he's acting out...

IlovetheChiefs
10-26-2009, 07:31 PM
Yeah kind of like how T.O. acted out tenfold in 2005 in Philadelphia. He wanted out and got his way too.

honda522
10-26-2009, 07:38 PM
66% of the people on this poll I voted on at school today said that Johnson should be cut promptly. I was one of the 66%

You don't go shooting your mouth off behind your coaches back and in public of what you think.

Thats not how Chiefs players roll. Larry is an abomination to the Chiefs organization. He has done nothing but cause trouble for women, get a ridiculus salary and complain about his bosses and teammates. He should be cut now.

Bike
10-26-2009, 07:41 PM
66% of the people on this poll I voted on at school today said that Johnson should be cut promptly. I was one of the 66%

You don't go shooting your mouth off behind your coaches back and in public of what you think.

Thats not how Chiefs players roll. Larry is an abomination to the Chiefs organization. He has done nothing but cause trouble for women, get a ridiculus salary and complain about his bosses and teammates. He should be cut now.
Yeah like coach says he TRYING to get himself cut...

kilobytes
10-26-2009, 07:43 PM
KiloBytes - Yuo should be a Raiders fan.....no class. Unless you're blowing LJ...
You are no better than LJ or the "fans" that provoked him

Isawa_mo
10-26-2009, 07:53 PM
You are no better than LJ or the "fans" that provoked him

Oh, give it a break. Now its the fans who are at fault for provoking poor LJ?

:lamende:

kilobytes
10-26-2009, 07:57 PM
Oh, give it a break. Now its the fans who are at fault for provoking poor LJ?

:lamende:Im not talking of you fans Im talking about the Twitter idiotic "fans" that provoked him by spamming childish comments just to piss him off. It was CONTINUOUS spamming too. They know he will react because history has shown this. Hopefully this can fuel him for the next game unless he somehow gets cut which I can't see happening.

honda522
10-26-2009, 08:00 PM
Im not talking of you fans Im talking about the Twitter idiotic "fans" that provoked him by spamming childish comments just to piss him off. It was CONTINUES spamming too. They know he will react because history has shown this. Hopefully this can fuel him for the next game unless he somehow gets cut which I can't see happening.
And that just shows us how immature Johnson is.

tornadospotter
10-26-2009, 08:04 PM
L.J. who????

McLovin
10-26-2009, 10:54 PM
There ya go release him and watch him go to a team in the division so he can run all over our sorry a$$es. Chiefster place infraction here but the people posting $hit about LJ are a bunch of retarded armchair quarterbacks on minimum wage that are destined to be worthless bitter old men. I am so sick of reading this crap day in and day out so I have a resolution. I am going to stop reading it. :lamende:

tornadospotter
10-26-2009, 10:57 PM
There ya go release him and watch him go to a team in the division so he can run all over our sorry a$. Chiefster place infraction here but the people posting about LJ are a bunch of retarded armchair quarterbacks on minimum wage that are destined to be worthless bitter old men. I am so sick of reading this crap day in and day out so I have a resolution. I am going to stop reading it. :lamende:
You can not make resolutions yet!!! It is not newyear day thingy yet.:drunkhb:

Canada
10-26-2009, 10:57 PM
There ya go release him and watch him go to a team in the division so he can run all over our sorry a$. Chiefster place infraction here but the people posting about LJ are a bunch of retarded armchair quarterbacks on minimum wage that are destined to be worthless bitter old men. I am so sick of reading this crap day in and day out so I have a resolution. I am going to stop reading it. :lamende:

hmmmm....F**K LJ

http://pamibe.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/smiley-finger007.gif

tenacious
10-26-2009, 11:36 PM
I, like others on this board, have tried to be optimistic about LJ, but its been clear as glass, as soon as he got that contract extension, his life was complete.

Springfield Chiefs
10-27-2009, 12:48 AM
Johnson's grammar is terrible.

kilobytes
10-27-2009, 01:09 AM
Johnson's grammar is terrible.
It's twitter. You are limited on the amount of words you can put on each post....he had to cram it in....anything else you guys want to blindly criticize??

rbedgood
10-27-2009, 01:29 AM
Im not talking of you fans Im talking about the Twitter idiotic "fans" that provoked him by spamming childish comments just to piss him off. It was CONTINUOUS spamming too. They know he will react because history has shown this. Hopefully this can fuel him for the next game unless he somehow gets cut which I can't see happening.

Seriously, if a celeb, athlete or other public figure is stupid enough to have a Twitter account, then they'd better be ready to take some heat.

tornadospotter
10-27-2009, 01:33 AM
It's twitter. You are limited on the amount of words you can put on each post....he had to cram it in....anything else you guys want to blindly criticize??
Yes! Why the f is he even twittering! That is just in it self is just not being smart..

tornadospotter
10-27-2009, 01:42 AM
Seriously, if a celeb, athlete or other public figure is stupid enough to have a Twitter account, then they'd better be ready to take some heat.
Yep, or you better have a agent or PR person doing it for you, in lj defense, he has the money, so??????????????

nope no excuses, or some player rep needs to be fired.

Chiefster
10-27-2009, 02:04 AM
Meh.

bigpoppachief
10-27-2009, 02:23 AM
The thing is the key word is PROFESSIONAL. Just because fans want to say bad thigns you dont respong being a professional. I mean WE as fans jhave the right to say anything we please that's why we are fans thats why we buy jerseys and hope adn pray that every year is THE year. F LJ and I hate the ******* cause I got two authentic LJ jerseys ! lol Oh well I guess my custom one will be getting warn until I can get soem new ones

greg3564
10-27-2009, 02:37 AM
We all knew this was bound to happen. I'm surprised it too this long into the season. Give the ball to Charles and let's see what he can do for a couple games. If it works, great. If it doesn't, great. Give it to the next guy. But LJ needs to take the rest of the season on leave or flat out cut him and be done with it. How embarrassing.

PawnshopMarimba
10-27-2009, 02:59 AM

I dunno. Are there any other clinically brain dead talentless nitwits you'd like to blindly defend?

Character limit isn't an excuse. That was horrible English. We all have character limits on our cell phone text messages that are similar to Twitter's and I'm willing to bet that many of us still don't come off nearly as unintelligible and uneducated as Larry did.

The most disturbing part was his choice of words, though. You simply cannot be a public figure and toss the word "f***ot" around like he has. What if the tables were reversed? What if some news reporter who was interviewing Larry (on a Thursday, of course) didn't like something he said and told him to, "Get out of here, n***er"? Is he really so dumb that he can't recognize the sick irony of what he is doing?

chief31
10-27-2009, 05:25 AM
Supports what. He is openly admitting that he is only in this for the pay check, and based on his play He does not care, cause he is getting paid... To get this team turned around we need people who want to win by putting their heart on the field. People who will fight every last inch to get that first down.

Do you ever wonder why Haley is yelling at people. It is because this team is full of losers like LJ. He is trying change the attitude of the team to be accountable for their job. Instead, we get people who blame the coaches and organization for losing, when the one constant variable on this losing team, is some of the players, LIKE LJ...

As for Haley being a Fascist. He is no different than many, many head coaches in the league. Ie. Bill Cowher... That guy cursed, yelled and screamed that spit was constantly flying out of his mouth. He tamed down over the years, because the team was established in his mold. Haley has already tamed down in half a season.

Have a look back at Cowher. Most of the times that he was spewing spittle, it was at a ref.

Despite the public opinion of Cowher, he was, most definitely, a players coach. His players loved him.

WHile I don't agree with the "it's all fate" philosophy, your pevious life experience does have SOMETHING to do with it. Just not everything.

What is really funny, if you think about it, is how we all seem to be embarassed that LJ succumbed to what were obvious attempts to bait him into saying something like this, when we have all seen how most everyone reacts to the same kind of thing when it happens on this forum.

Just let some Cowboys fan come on here and mention that The Chiefs aren't playing worth a ****.

I know.... There are alot of differences between the two scenarios. But the similarities are overwhelming.

And... How about my guy, Mclovin?

Does he not remind you of the fan from "Major League II"? (Randy Quaid)

Remember how he was sooo optimistic at the start of the season, only to turn and hate on them at every opportunity?

Sorry, Mclovin. Just finding a bit of humor in your misery. I think this team is driving you slightly insane though. :D

Seek
10-27-2009, 01:24 PM

I didn't see any of the people responding to him, having the same limitation problems. They made their point in an understanding sentence.

Why are you defending a person who abuses women, trash talks KC, the fans and the team he plays on.

Seek
10-27-2009, 01:32 PM
Have a look back at Cowher. Most of the times that he was spewing spittle, it was at a ref.

Despite the public opinion of Cowher, he was, most definitely, a players coach. His players loved him.

:D

Other than LJ, I have not heard of any other players to come out and say they don't respect Haley for him constantly cursing at them. Yet this apparently is a fact based on this forum.

Why did the team dump gatorade on Haley. Was it them openly mocking him, or that they actually care for Haley. Specially, DBowe who congratulated him after the dumping. He of all people would have reason to disrespect Haley the most.

The point I am making, is I am sure it isn't all cursing and yelling. I am sure there is plenty of positive reinforcement as well, but that is over looked by the fans and media.

Fans on the radio saying that over 60% of the team hates Haley is complete fabrication based off their own biased opinion. There is not fact to it, except for maybe one player who was already in trouble before Haley got here. LJ has been a problem for DV, Herm and Haley.

In my opinion Haley is only yelling at the people that probably deserve it, in hopes they correct the problems. Or he is going to cut them. Haley will calm down once the gets his right 53 guys. It is part of the process. Do your job right, and you get to stay.

Bike
10-27-2009, 02:33 PM
Are you LJ, or LJ's dad?

yashi
10-27-2009, 02:37 PM
In my opinion Haley is only yelling at the people that probably deserve it, in hopes they correct the problems. Or he is going to cut them. Haley will calm down once the gets his right 53 guys. It is part of the process. Do your job right, and you get to stay.

I don't really see that being the case. He was in the Super Bowl last year having a screaming match with Boldin. I think he's just a really intense and emotional guy, and that's his coaching style. He is basically what you get if you take Herm, and just completely flip him inside out. If it works, I have no problem with it.

Coach
10-27-2009, 05:32 PM

Long before they loved him, they had to learn to respect him. I think that is the first and most significant challenge for Haley or any new coach.

Chiefster
10-27-2009, 05:36 PM
Long before they loved him, they had to learn to respect him. I think that is the first and most significant challenge for Haley or any new coach.

Yup, and respect is earned and not a given.

kcallin
10-27-2009, 07:07 PM
Ok so after reading many posts I think that kilobytes is L J/his agent/or someone in his family that is the only way anyone can defend him now.

AkChief49
10-28-2009, 11:28 AM
Yup, and respect is earned and not a given.
you are correct 100% Chiefster...you command, not demand respect!

greg3564
10-30-2009, 08:34 PM

Hilarious. You sir are in the 1 percentile of fans who think LJ is being treated unfair.

And your negative rep on 10/19 shows just what an idiot you are-

Just because your from Texas that thank Jamal Charles is the ****. Come on get off LJs nuts, Charles isnt half the back LJ is and never will be. Given the number of carries LJ has Charles would be on IR.

I do think Charles is underestimated. However, I also said in the post you neg repped me that Charles may or may not be the future. I also said that he and the other young RB's need serious playing time to determine if they are the future. Our future as a team does not lie on a women beating, coach disrespecting, fan hating, homophobic, 30 year old RB who hasn't had a good season in a couple years.

You probably thought Herm was a good coach too, huh? I think the Raiders are looking for fans like you who love washed up nut cases on their team. We Chiefs fans expect more from our players, on and off the field.