PDA

View Full Version : Just think about LJ today.

honda522
10-27-2009, 12:46 PM
It would be wise not to cut him. What kind of message does that send to the rest of the team?

He asked to be released and he gets released. Then who would ask next?

We need to bench him and then cut him right before training camp.

Connie Jo
10-27-2009, 12:57 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif Just think about LJ today.

Do I have to think about him, cause I really, really, really, don't want to!! hahahaha :)

honda522
10-27-2009, 01:09 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif Just think about LJ today.

Do I have to think about him, cause I really, really, really, don't want to!! hahahaha :)
Just meant that I was thinking about LJ

Vanilla Garilla
10-27-2009, 01:50 PM
The Chiefs Organization told him today to stay away from practice and any team activities. Looks like his time is coming to an end here in KC.......WOOT!

Connie Jo
10-27-2009, 02:06 PM
Just meant that I was thinking about LJ

I know, I was just kidding ya, hahaha. :)

Bike
10-27-2009, 02:30 PM
It would be wise not to cut him. What kind of message does that send to the rest of the team?

I don't want to see this no-class pos in a Chiefs uniform ever again. Get him out.

yashi
10-27-2009, 02:32 PM
Hopefully we'll avoid these guys with character issues in the future. This used to be known as an organization full of "good guys" until LJ came around. We went from having a stand up RB who spends a ton of time doing volunteer work to a guy who beats women and uses homophobic slurs on Twitter.

Hellbilly
10-27-2009, 03:36 PM

Or send him to the Raiders,ones as bad as the other.But I agree 100%,park his *** for the rest of the season.

Coach
10-27-2009, 05:04 PM

Do we really want a bunch of guys on our roster that don't want to be a Chief? If someone else wants to follow in his footsteps so they can get cut, I'd say thank you for pointing out to us that you are not a good teammate. Hit the road jack.

LJ's siuation is a little trickier because he pulled it right after the trade deadline. But even if he had done this a few weeks ago, I would highly doubt he would have had much trade value.

He has a reputation for not being the kind of guy you want in your locker room.

The vindictive part of me says keep him on the inactive roster so that he can't play for another team. The smarter side of me says to release him so that we can free that roster spot for someone that wants to help the Chiefs win football games.

Chiefster
10-27-2009, 05:11 PM
I am just wondering of my sig is still valid??? :lol:

Chiefster
10-27-2009, 05:13 PM
Do we really want a bunch of guys on our roster that don't want to be a Chief? If someone else wants to follow in his footsteps so they can get cut, I'd say thank you for pointing out to us that you are not a good teammate. Hit the road jack.

LJ's siuation is a little trickier because he pulled it right after the trade deadline. But even if he had done this a few weeks ago, I would highly doubt he would have had much trade value.

He has a reputation for not being the kind of guy you want in your locker room.

The vindictive part of me says keep him on the inactive roster so that he can't play for another team. The smarter side of me says to release him so that we can free that roster spot for someone that wants to help the Chiefs win football games.

I say that if were going to get rid of him then we dump him off on the NFC. :D

Coach
10-27-2009, 05:14 PM
I am just wondering of my sig is still valid??? :lol:

Considering he is suspended indefinitely, I think that Express train has derailed.

Chiefster
10-27-2009, 05:19 PM
Considering he is suspended indefinitely, I think that train has derailed.

:lol: ..And, piled up.