PDA

View Full Version : Trent Green says Larry Johnson is a good teammate

kilobytes
10-27-2009, 08:12 PM
NFL Videos: Green: 'Larry Johnson is a good teammate' (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d813c1613/Green-Larry-Johnson-is-a-good-teammate)

Watch the entire thing. LJ is a very complex person and people don't understand this.

josh1971
10-27-2009, 08:50 PM
You know, that's great, and I have a lot of respect for Trent, but however good Larry Johnson WAS, he is now an off-field distraction and a locker room cancer. On the field, the problem isn't that he sucks.

It's that he's just ok. And 'just ok' behind the line we have is not going to get it done.

EVERYONE is a complex person, psychologically speaking. It doesn't excuse childish, terrible behavior like he exhibits, and I'm sure everyone understands this. They know he's frustrated, and know that things are tough for him right now, but again- 52 other guys aren't twittering poisonous comments after every game, and acting out in the ways he is.

Try as you might, there is no defense for the actions Larry has been taking recently. He's wrong. He should be punished for it, and maybe a switch to a different team or environment would be better for him at this point. No agent/publicist-crafted apology is going to heal this crack.

jb

yashi
10-27-2009, 08:52 PM
We get the point. You like LJ.

Canada
10-27-2009, 08:53 PM
We get the point. You like LJ.:lol::bananen_smilies046:

kilobytes
10-27-2009, 08:56 PM
No. You miss the entire point that he is not what the public thinks of him. That is the point I am trying to get across. Ignorance is bliss

Canada
10-27-2009, 08:59 PM
No. You miss the entire point that he is not what the public thinks of him. That is the point I am trying to get across. Ignorance is bliss

So then he is a 1000 yard RB with the utmost respect for the team he plays on, the fans of that city, and the coach of the team.

Im sure LJ is a great teammate when things are easy and he has Trent Green and Roaf and Shields and they are scoring 45 a game. A real teammate is there when u have lost 10 in a row. That ain't LJ man. Wake up.

Its funny how everyone seems to have formed the same opinion about LJ and the type of person he is and you are calling all of us ignorant. :sign0104:

matthewschiefs
10-27-2009, 11:27 PM
Larry might have been a good teammate to trent but theres no question he is not a team player. Look at his history. If this was the first time that LJ had done something like this I would understand him speaking out of frustration. But the fact is that its not. Larry Johson has been nothing but a problem for the Chiefs this season. From his ego tweets earler to what he pulled this week. He is a self centered guy and always will be. Dick Vermile is not a Coach that will go out of his way to call out one of his players. He called out LJ. Thats all you need to no. CUT LJ get rid of the headace.

Chiefster
10-28-2009, 12:48 AM
I think Trent has taken too many hard hits to the head. :D j/k

Bike
10-28-2009, 12:50 AM
:yahoo: I don't think Trent has ever said a bad thing about anybody...

Chiefster
10-28-2009, 01:28 AM

One of the reason's I kinda liked Trent. :D

tornadospotter
10-28-2009, 01:32 AM
That is so true! But he lost his gray hair!

Trent is a, NFL PLAYER THAT KIDS SHOULD LOOK UP TO, he is a teammate, and a leader, he looks for positives out of everyone. So it does not surprise me that he brings out some of the positive things that whats his name has done in KC, That is Trent Green. Trent, never gave up until he had to, what could have been, should have been, if only we would have had a defense then.

Three7s
10-28-2009, 03:41 AM
Who cares? Like the Chiefs 1-6 record, you are what you display yourself as. LJ has issues with the public. LJ has gotten himself into these holes time and time again, just let it die.

Guru
10-28-2009, 05:07 AM
Trent I love ya man, but LJ has to go. Simple as that.