PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs workout two DT's Today and The LJ Express Comes To A Screaching Halt!

Big Daddy Tek
10-27-2009, 11:28 PM
Chiefs work out two DT's today. One of the guys is ginormous. Link: Chiefsinsider (http://chiefsinsider.blogspot.com/)

Scroll down to the next article, there is a pretty funny take on LJ.

Last but not least. My apology for starting the LJ Express. I guess I had actually convinced myself that this year would be different for the Chiefs, especially LJ.

ATTENTION LJ: You have been one of my favorite players since you started here, I believe that Herm ran your legs off and the Chiefs O-line crushed what should have been a HOF career, but sorry LJ, your time has ran out. We have a brand new coach trying to lead a bunch mis-fits into victory and he has been nothing but supportive to you. You have in return spit in his face and now I would like to spit in yours. The LJ Express stops here. GOODBYE!

tornadospotter
10-27-2009, 11:53 PM
No wonder the dolts zapped us, hermie pick us to win.

BDT, I think we all really hope LJ was going be ok this season. It is sad to see what started out as a possible great RB, destroy himself, his problem has always been himself, it is me me me me, all ways about me.

Chiefster
10-28-2009, 12:41 AM
Chiefs work out two DT's today. One of the guys is ginormous. Link: Chiefsinsider (http://chiefsinsider.blogspot.com/)

Scroll down to the next article, there is a pretty funny take on LJ.

Last but not least. My apology for starting the LJ Express. I guess I had actually convinced myself that this year would be different for the Chiefs, especially LJ.

ATTENTION LJ: You have been one of my favorite players since you started here, I believe that Herm ran your legs off and the Chiefs O-line crushed what should have been a HOF career, but sorry LJ, your time has ran out. We have a brand new coach trying to lead a bunch mis-fits into victory and he has been nothing but supportive to you. You have in return spit in his face and now I would like to spit in yours. The LJ Express stops here. GOODBYE!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/10/52.jpg

pbatrucker
10-28-2009, 01:42 AM
Sign the guy from the Browns and let him punch LJ!!!

Chiefster
10-28-2009, 01:47 AM
Sign the guy from the Browns and let him punch LJ!!!

Nah, we can get Canada to do that for a couple of kegs. :D

tornadospotter
10-28-2009, 01:51 AM
Nah, we can get Canada to do that for a couple of kegs. :D
I do not think it would take that much, probably just a case minus 23.

Chiefster
10-28-2009, 02:11 AM
I do not think it would take that much, probably just a case minus 23.

Yeah I know; I just wanted to see Canada down a couple of kegs all by himself. :D

josh1971
10-28-2009, 02:15 AM
Good to see we're trying to get the void filled where we...

uhmm... errr....

traded away one of the guys playing well.

Yeah. So,um...

Go.... Chiefs?

jb

Hayvern
10-28-2009, 03:18 AM
I guess I am sort of happy that I missed that train, though I really did want it to come true.

bigpoppachief
10-28-2009, 11:03 AM
DUDE ! Shaun Smith is a monster DT ! If we can sign him he will boost or D line right away ! That Sands kid isnt bad either really strong I know cause Madden lol seriously though I would be excited to get shaun smith and yeah maybe he could punch LJ lol

pbatrucker
10-28-2009, 11:54 AM
DUDE ! Shaun Smith is a monster DT ! If we can sign him he will boost or D line right away ! That Sands kid isnt bad either really strong I know cause Madden lol seriously though I would be excited to get shaun smith and yeah maybe he could punch LJ lol
any and all gifts accepted!!!

doobs_05
10-28-2009, 12:31 PM
I just want to say i'm very sad the LJ express is done....

yashi
10-28-2009, 05:18 PM
Terdell Sands is my favorite name in the NFL. It makes me laugh everytime. :D

We should definitely replace Kenny The Jet Smith with Shaun Smith.

honda522
10-28-2009, 09:20 PM
Well you know my stance on LJ.

Canada
10-28-2009, 09:25 PM
Who's LJ?

Chiefster
10-29-2009, 01:43 AM
Who's LJ?

L.J. Mattingly???