PDA

View Full Version : This just in: rolltideroll joins the ChiefsCrowd.com community...

Coach
08-24-2007, 10:35 PM
rolltideroll has just joined the ChiefsCrowd.com community!

Please join me in welcoming rolltideroll to the site!

rolltideroll
08-24-2007, 11:05 PM
Greetings,

I was born, raised and attended College in Alabama, so naturally I am a Brodie Croyle fan.

I live with my wife in Atlanta, but since we don't have a Pro Football team, we have elected to adopt the Chiefs for 2007!

In actually, we have never liked the Falcons. We have been more of a Seattle / Jets fan over the years.

Clearly, having Brodie on the roster had nothing to do with our choice. :)

Go Chiefs!

rolltideroll
08-25-2007, 12:03 AM
As an Atlanta resident, with no team to follow, my wife and I have elected to follow the Chiefs for 2007!

Clearly, being educated, born and raised in the State of Alabama has nothing to do with Brodie Croyle :)

Go Chiefs!:lol:

rolltideroll has just joined the ChiefsCrowd.com community!

Please join me in welcoming rolltideroll to the site!

luv
08-25-2007, 12:05 AM
Greetings,

I was born, raised and attended College in Alabama, so naturally I am a Brodie Croyle fan.

I live with my wife in Atlanta, but since we don't have a Pro Football team, we have elected to adopt the Chiefs for 2007!

In actually, we have never liked the Falcons. We have been more of a Seattle / Jets fan over the years.

Clearly, having Brodie on the roster had nothing to do with our choice. :)

Go Chiefs!
So, when Brodie moves on to another team, you'll move on as well? Enjoy it while it lasts. Hopefully, we do right by your boy.

rolltideroll
08-25-2007, 12:10 AM
Hopefully not... I still have my Len Dawson jersey from back in the day. :)

But, as a said, Brodie was my reason for solidifying on the Chiefs (not the Falcons) as a place to call home.

Chiefster
08-25-2007, 02:06 PM
Welcome to the Crowd; make yourself at home! :)

sling58
08-25-2007, 02:12 PM
Hafa Adai

AkChief49
08-25-2007, 09:03 PM
:welcome: rolltideroll!!GO CHIEFS!!!!!:yahoo:

chief31
08-25-2007, 09:06 PM
Yup. Welcome aboard, Rolltide. Sure hope that Croyle bacomes a stud.