PDA

View Full Version : KCChiefs.com : Q&A with Todd Haley - 10/27

Coach
10-28-2009, 12:00 AM
TODD HALEY: "Afternoon everybody. Obviously we and the league issued a statement on RB Larry Johnson (today). There is an investigation going on, that's the Chiefs statement and that's all I will comment on. "We started our bye

More... (http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2009/10/27/qa_with_todd_haley__1027/)

stricken721
10-28-2009, 12:35 AM
I love how Todd says "That's all I will comment on" regarding LJ, Then almost all the questions the reporters ask are about him. Oh well.

Bike
10-28-2009, 12:41 AM
I love how Todd says "That's all I will comment on" regarding LJ, Then almost all the questions the reporters ask are about him. Oh well.
No doubt. I would had asked him if he was surprised to be at 1-6 considering he doesn't have an offensive coordinator, a qb coach, or a recievers coach...:11:

matthewschiefs
10-28-2009, 12:50 AM

LOL i am expecting him to snap on one of them any day now.

tornadospotter
10-28-2009, 12:58 AM
No doubt. I would had asked him if he was surprised to be at 1-6 considering he doesn't have an offensive coordinator, a qb coach, or a recievers coach...:11:
He is the MAN!!! He don't need any coaches, he is Coach!! I predict that if he does not change his thinking, he will have a short career as a Head Coach, and a heart attack from stress. I base my findings on evaluations I have done on info giving to me and video of games he has coached, trust me I know.:D I am also slightly short of getting a MD, by several years of expensive training, and lack of the correct intelligences level scores, but other than that Dr. Tornado is me.:11:

Bike
10-28-2009, 01:03 AM
He is the MAN!!! He don't need any coaches, he is Coach!! I predict that if he does not change his thinking, he will have a short career as a Head Coach, and a heart attack from stress. I base my findings on evaluations I have done on info giving to me and video of games he has coached, trust me I know.:D I am also slightly short of getting a MD, by several years of expensive training, and lack of the correct intelligences level scores, but other than that Dr. Tornado is me.:11:
Very impressive. I'll be right over for my H1N1 vacination...:yahoo: :yahoo:

tornadospotter
10-28-2009, 01:11 AM
Very impressive. I'll be right over for my H1N1 vacination...:yahoo: :yahoo:
I will have one shot as needed, until no longer needed, of Blackberry Brandy ready!

Bike
10-28-2009, 01:21 AM
I will have one shot as needed, until no longer needed, of Blackberry Brandy ready!
I'm there!! Back to my home state I go!!!

IlovetheChiefs
10-28-2009, 11:47 AM

One problem is he doesn't like to call it being 1-6. He keeps going by quarters of the season. So for the second press conference in a row, he said the Chiefs are 1-2 now in this quarter.

I personally don't like his doing this. Better to face what is. 1-6 is the reality. And besides, if the Chiefs had started 4-0 would he have been saying "we're 1-2 in this quarter" or would he have been saying, "we're 5-2"? Uhhh, I think the answer is choice B.