PDA

View Full Version : KCChiefs.com : Chiefs Insider Blog: Charles - "I'm Ready"

Coach
11-03-2009, 09:10 AM
Join Chiefs365 | Insider Forum with Josh Looney - Talk it up! | Looney Bin Archive Public Transportation Returns to Arrowhead on Gamedays REGISTER NOW: Dance Studio Performance Day CHARLES: "I'M READY"

More... (http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2009/11/03/chiefs_insider_blog_charles_im_ready/)

kilobytes
11-03-2009, 06:47 PM
He better be ready.

Vandelay
11-03-2009, 07:44 PM
He better be ready.
He will be.

matthewschiefs
11-03-2009, 08:11 PM
I hope he has a huge game. It will not only give the Chiefs a real good chance to win the game. It will also send the message that we dont realy need LJ. And that would be a very good thing.

kilobytes
11-03-2009, 09:31 PM
I hope he has a huge game. It will not only give the Chiefs a real good chance to win the game. It will also send the message that we dont realy need LJ. And that would be a very good thing.
Dont get too excited if he does better. Defenses don't play Charles or Smith the same way they do LJ. Kind of like LJ filling in for Holmes and how he absolutely tore defenses to shreds. Plus Charles is a better fit for this O line in its current state.

IlovetheChiefs
11-03-2009, 10:04 PM
Should help also that Jax's defense has gone way downhill from what it was. One article said they only have five sacks this year so far. And Chris Johnson from the Titans ran 220 yards on them this past Sunday.

This is a great opportunity for Charles (and Cassel) to make some big plays.