PDA

View Full Version : Stop LJ Petition

KCCAT21
11-04-2009, 02:37 PM
Not sure if this has been posted yet or not. I found it interesting.

http://www.petitiononline.com/StopLJ/petition.html (http://www.petitiononline.com/StopLJ/petition.html)

:bananen_smilies046:

mudslapper
11-04-2009, 02:42 PM
up to 3005 people. Keep signing

Bike
11-04-2009, 02:44 PM
I don't see LJ playing another down as a Chief.

matthewschiefs
11-04-2009, 03:31 PM
I signed it and i Hope that it helps. GET RID OF LJ NOW.

pbatrucker
11-04-2009, 03:45 PM
I was number 3905

yashi
11-04-2009, 04:13 PM
Ha, problem is that Pioli/Haley could care less what we think regarding personnel decisions. They're going to do what they feel will lead to adding wins to our record, whether that means letting LJ rot on the inactive list every week, or... *gasp* playing him. Hopefully they feel it's the former though, so we can finally be rid of these distractions once and for all. Let's get the quiet guy Charles out there.

The petition is cool and shows that a lot of fans are in agreement here, but in the end I really doubt it has any effect on anything.

Bike
11-04-2009, 04:33 PM
Ha, problem is that Pioli/Haley could care less what we think regarding personnel decisions. They're going to do what they feel will lead to adding wins to our record, whether that means letting LJ rot on the inactive list every week, or... *gasp* playing him. Hopefully they feel it's the former though, so we can finally be rid of these distractions once and for all. Let's get the quiet guy Charles out there.

The petition is cool and shows that a lot of fans are in agreement here, but in the end I really doubt it has any effect on anything.
Well, a series of future blackouts at Arrowhead might rattle their cages...

kilobytes
11-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Its extremely hard to run with this bad an offensive line. Its hard to pass with this offensive line. Yes part of it is his fault but not most of it. Blame LJ all you want but he is the greatest RB the Chiefs have had (that played mainly for us). He is among the greatest Chiefs players whether you like him or not. This is football. I don't care about how good a person people are (Even though I don't see him like you people do). I refuse to sign this petition. There are MUCH worse problems right now like the OFFENSIVE LINE! The sig says it all. How about a petition to actually draft some offensive linemen? These petitions do no good anyway.

Bike
11-04-2009, 04:51 PM
he is the greatest RB the Chiefs have had.
DOINK! Christian and Priest were the best. LJ is done as a Chief. Time to load the diapers in the Bentley and head back to PA.

kilobytes
11-04-2009, 05:04 PM
DOINK! Christian and Priest were the best. LJ is done as a Chief. Time to load the diapers in the Bentley and head back to PA. Priest.... ugh I used to think he was great until I recently went back and watched old vids. Nothing but slightly above average. Almost all Offensive line. Don't deny it. I don't care how great of a person he is. That often overshadows how good or bad a player was. Nothing special. Good cutback ability and intelligence is about it. Okoye was not a great back but a good one. If he would have played when he was younger he would be amazing. LJ impressed me the most out of these guys.

Vandelay
11-04-2009, 05:22 PM
Priest.... ugh I used to think he was great until I recently went back and watched old vids. Nothing but slightly above average. Almost all Offensive line. Don't deny it. I don't care how great of a person he is. That often overshadows how good or bad a player was. Nothing special. Good cutback ability and intelligence is about it. Okoye was not a great back but a good one. If he would have played when he was younger he would be amazing. LJ impressed me the most out of these guys.
Well that was a :lamende: post from beginning to end

Bike
11-04-2009, 05:38 PM
Priest.... ugh I used to think he was great until I recently went back and watched old vids. Nothing but slightly above average. Almost all Offensive line. Don't deny it. I don't care how great of a person he is. That often overshadows how good or bad a player was. Nothing special. Good cutback ability and intelligence is about it. Okoye was not a great back but a good one. If he would have played when he was younger he would be amazing. LJ impressed me the most out of these guys.
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

#58ChiefsFan
11-04-2009, 05:49 PM
That petition is ridiculous. I have not been a fan of LJ for some time but to deactivate him solely to keep him from breaking Priests record is stupid. He has made enough bad decisions in his time here that one could make a list of reasons why to deactivate him.

LJ's numbers are not in the realm of unattainable by the next career running back for the Chiefs. Records will always be broken.

I would be for not placing him the ring of honor based on his time here, but c'mon man.

Argo
11-04-2009, 06:36 PM
5754 Signatures Total

Charles will do a great job!

KCraised
11-04-2009, 06:57 PM
Its extremely hard to run with this bad an offensive line. Its hard to pass with this offensive line. Yes part of it is his fault but not most of it. Blame LJ all you want but he is the greatest RB the Chiefs have had (that played mainly for us). He is among the greatest Chiefs players whether you like him or not. This is football. I don't care about how good a person people are (Even though I don't see him like you people do). I refuse to sign this petition. There are MUCH worse problems right now like the OFFENSIVE LINE! The sig says it all. How about a petition to actually draft some offensive linemen? These petitions do no good anyway.

No one's saying this offensive line is good. But Larry Johnson is NOT running as hard as he can. He knows they suck and he is laying down. I think he is showing his disatisfaction by not playing 100%. Look at his Twitter account. He is a spoiled brat. It probably hurt him when his Daddy was coach. I think he needs to remember how fat those paychecks are. How much more motivation do you really need???? $100,000 an hour? Hmmmm, no sympathy for this punk.....*Heading to sign the petition now*

yashi
11-04-2009, 07:33 PM
I can't wait for Charles to light it up Sunday and then we can stop talking about LJ forever.

matthewschiefs
11-04-2009, 07:52 PM

Ok I agree that the O line is a much bigger problem for the Chiefs right now then RB. And hey i will even agree that for the most part petitions dont do much but. I have to disagrre about the off the field has no affect on a team. Simply put if a team is haveing to take time away from getting ready for there next game to deal with something that a player did off the field that does have a negitive affect on a team. And when one of the teams most talented players takes himself off the field becuse of something that he did off the field that just makes things worse. LJ took himself off the field this week due to his actions. Nothing good can come from that.

Lj has a lot of talent I have never said that he doesn't. I think that if he has a good team around him he is one of the best rbs to have on your team. As long as things are going well for him he wont run his mouth and be a problem. But this is not a good team. Things have not been going well and he has been a problem. To me he has lost his right to be around when things do turn around.

#58ChiefsFan
11-04-2009, 08:45 PM
Great post Matthew

hometeam
11-04-2009, 09:41 PM

Connie Jo
11-04-2009, 10:00 PM
I signed...#7100!

I don't see the petition's purpose being as simple as to stop LJ from surpassing a record...it's way more than that...it's a matter of principle and honor, nothing more or less.

kilobytes
11-05-2009, 12:33 AM
Ok I agree that the O line is a much bigger problem for the Chiefs right now then RB. And hey i will even agree that for the most part petitions dont do much but. I have to disagrre about the off the field has no affect on a team. Simply put if a team is haveing to take time away from getting ready for there next game to deal with something that a player did off the field that does have a negitive affect on a team. And when one of the teams most talented players takes himself off the field becuse of something that he did off the field that just makes things worse. LJ took himself off the field this week due to his actions. Nothing good can come from that.

Lj has a lot of talent I have never said that he doesn't. I think that if he has a good team around him he is one of the best rbs to have on your team. As long as things are going well for him he wont run his mouth and be a problem. But this is not a good team. Things have not been going well and he has been a problem. To me he has lost his right to be around when things do turn around.
I never said anything about how off field issues effect a team. They can effect a team though. For good or bad.

Chiefster
11-05-2009, 01:40 AM
Not a big LJ fan but the fact of the matter is that records are made to be broken. However if LJ never sees playing time as a Chief again then it's a moot point.

Bike
11-05-2009, 08:10 AM
That petition is ridiculous. I have not been a fan of LJ for some time but to deactivate him solely to keep him from breaking Priests record is stupid. He has made enough bad decisions in his time here that one could make a list of reasons why to deactivate him.

LJ's numbers are not in the realm of unattainable by the next career running back for the Chiefs. Records will always be broken.

I would be for not placing him the ring of honor based on his time here, but c'mon man.
He would be deactivated for conduct detrimental, not to keep him from breaking the record. That would be a nice bonus though.

kcvet
11-05-2009, 02:51 PM
well he's made the front page of the media

As Larry Johnson nears the Kansas City Chiefs' all-time rushing record, more than 10,000 fans have signed an online petition pleading for team officials to deactivate the running back after he posted homosexual slurs on his Twitter account.

fox (fox)

kilobytes
11-05-2009, 04:45 PM
well he's made the front page of the media

fox (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,572147,00.html)
F@ggot a$$ doesn't even mean what they think it does. It means a horribly wimpy man. Go look it up at urbandictionary.com and go see for yourself. It backs me up. I hear the word thrown around all the time but not meant to offend gays. This "gay slur" stuff is blown out of proportion. F@g these days means a loser or an idiot. He shouldn't have cussed period but this "gay slur" stuff in that it was meant to be against gays is just ludicrous....

I just had to get that off my chest as it really is bothering me. I don't really support what LJ did but come on. Words definitions change over time.

KCCAT21
11-05-2009, 04:49 PM
F@ggot a$$ doesn't even mean what they think it does. It means a horribly wimpy man. Go look it up at urbandictionary.com and go see for yourself. It backs me up. I hear the word thrown around all the time but not meant to offend gays. This "gay slur" stuff is blown out of proportion. F@g these days means a loser or an idiot. He shouldn't have cussed period but this "gay slur" stuff in that it was meant to be against gays is just ludicrous....

I just had to get that off my chest as it really is bothering me. I don't really support what LJ did but come on. Words definitions change over time.

Words do change over time. But what will not change is that he is a useless human and needs to be out of KC.

We are not very good right now. Everyone knows that. We don't need a player going out to the media and saying the things he said. Not the slur, I am more pissed about the stuff said about the coach. You keep that in house and if you have a problem go talk to the coach about it like a man.

kilobytes
11-05-2009, 04:53 PM
Words do change over time. But what will not change is that he is a useless human and needs to be out of KC.

We are not very good right now. Everyone knows that. We don't need a player going out to the media and saying the things he said. Not the slur, I am more pissed about the stuff said about the coach. You keep that in house and if you have a problem go talk to the coach about it like a man.
Agreed that he should not have said anything on Twitter or cussed in front of the media but there are worse people. I'm sure there are other players frustrated with the coach. You can't help how you truly feel about things. I try to be as open minded as possible and put myself in their view point and as to why they feel the way they do. Most people don't do that.

jsmith285
11-05-2009, 04:55 PM
Not sure if this has been posted yet or not. I found it interesting.

http://www.petitiononline.com/StopLJ/petition.html (http://www.petitiononline.com/StopLJ/petition.html)

Whatever dont Chief fans have anything better to do. You are acting like a bunch of cry babies. So what if Larry Johnson called someone *** or Homo, more power to him.
Real NFL fans dont try to protect homos. Larry Johnson could and should kick all you fans who started this petition butt. Go get a job you losers

jsmith285
11-05-2009, 04:57 PM
***Edited by Chiefster***

kilobytes
11-05-2009, 05:01 PM
Whatever dont Chief fans have anything better to do. You are acting like a bunch of cry babies. So what if Larry Johnson called someone *** or Homo, more power to him.
Real NFL fans dont try to protect homos. Larry Johnson could and should kick all you fans who started this petition butt. Go get a job you losers
What he said really meant a horribly wimpy man. You are the one being offensive to gay's. It seems you are just trying to cause trouble and I don't know if you are serious or not but Negative rep.

Vandelay
11-05-2009, 05:02 PM
Larry Johnson rules, we need more NFL players to call people Homos and ***s. You petition fans are a bunch of losers who need a life. Go with your gay lover you losers. Stop protecting homos and ***s. You are not real NFL fans. Larry Johnson should and could kick your butt
It looks like LJ has joined the site.
And my guess is as soon as a mod logs on, he will be banned.

KCCAT21
11-05-2009, 05:02 PM
Larry Johnson rules, we need more NFL players to call people Homos and ***s. You petition fans are a bunch of losers who need a life. Go with your gay lover you losers. Stop protecting homos and ***s. You are not real NFL fans. Larry Johnson should and could kick your butt

Did Larry get wind that someone was talking bad about him and have one of his friends come on here to tell us how dumb we are and Larry is god.

yashi
11-05-2009, 05:16 PM
The funny thing is this petition has actually gone mainstream on NFL news sites. Haley was even asked about it yesterday. He declined to speak about it.

kcvet
11-05-2009, 05:20 PM

you always shoot the messenger ????

yashi
11-05-2009, 06:23 PM
Please don't reference Urban Dictionary to prove a point.... I could go on that site and say that phrase means a purple giraffe. That doesn't make it true.

matthewschiefs
11-05-2009, 06:43 PM

WOW ummm I might need a life i cant deney that but I am not the one trolling boards telling people to get a life. Have you ever heard the saying people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones? :beer:

kilobytes
11-05-2009, 07:05 PM
Please don't reference Urban Dictionary to prove a point.... I could go on that site and say that phrase means a purple giraffe. That doesn't make it true.Umm no. They can take it off if thats not what it means. The definitions are rated and the highest rated is the first definition. F@ggot isn't used like it used to be. Its used to describe a loser or idiot. Thats what it means these days anyways so your point is invalid. Go look it up yourself....

yashi
11-05-2009, 07:48 PM
Umm no. They can take it off if thats not what it means. The definitions are rated and the highest rated is the first definition. F@ggot isn't used like it used to be. Its used to describe a loser or idiot. Thats what it means these days anyways so your point is invalid. Go look it up yourself....

I'm well aware of that, in fact last night's South Park episode was about that very thing. That doesn't make it any more PC. The dude is paid to act like a professional.

I could care less what he said on Twitter honestly. I'm just glad that Charles is finally getting an opportunity.

hometeam
11-05-2009, 08:35 PM

still defending someone who would rather spit on you than give you a glass of water in the desert. Shame, he wouldnt do the same for you. You arent rich enough.

:11:

kilobytes
11-05-2009, 11:06 PM
still defending someone who would rather spit on you than give you a glass of water in the desert. Shame, he wouldnt do the same for you. You arent rich enough.

Im not defending his Twitter crap because it was a stupid move. I am defending what he said to the media because it was blown out of proportion. Plus he isn't as "evil" as you think he is just conflicted and ignorant.

matthewschiefs
11-05-2009, 11:43 PM
Im not defending his Twitter crap because it was a stupid move. I am defending what he said to the media because it was blown out of proportion. Plus he isn't as "evil" as you think he is just conflicted and ignorant.

While I dont think that LJ is evil i dont think that you can just defend his actions by saying that he is ignorant. That is no excuse for him. He is a pro athlete and in the public spot light. Like it or not the standards are higher for him. That might be unfair but thats just how it is. LJ has to no this he has probley been informed about it time and time again going back to when he was at a major NCAA program in penn state. LJ had to no that his actions would result in some negitives for the team and he decided to do it anyway. Add this onto of all the other things that he has done. I Think he has had far to many chances and has lost his right to be on this team. when is enough enough?

LargoChief
11-06-2009, 12:32 AM
I have been a chiefs fan for a long time, as many of you. I love the Chiefs and will put up with 'rebuilding' or 'restructuring' because it's the Chiefs. I am however, sick of today's supposed 'professional' athletes who act like dirt bag, immature, disrespectful jerkoffs. This guy spit a drink in a persons face, apparently has had some domestic issues and doesn't realize when to shut his mouth. He SUCKS, he runs like he's underwater and bounces off his own guys, can't block.....c'mon. This team gave him $20 mil and he still needs to complain. I've had enough of this little *****. Cut em because your losing a lot more than money with this guy. My wife is a Browns fan........isn't Lewis retiring?

LargoChief
11-06-2009, 12:36 AM
Oh yeah, I am #24,227, this thing is really taking off.

josh1971
11-06-2009, 12:42 AM
I'm just tired of this guy acting like a typical abuser- he is a good little boy, then he gets angry, then he acts out, is totally outrageous, then gives the proper song and dance for everyone to say "Ohhhhh... he's really trying to change. Awesome!"

I'm tired of hearing the "I realize my mistake, I need to change and I will..." shtick...

jb

jsmith285
11-06-2009, 12:50 AM
Larry Johnson rules
I am starting a petition to the Chiefs to reinstae Larry Johnson

Ryla02
11-06-2009, 03:28 AM
I'm number 24630, Save Priest record from a thug.

Vandelay
11-06-2009, 04:14 AM

Chief Buck Rogers
11-06-2009, 05:57 AM
My issue with his posting is that he goes after HAley. I don't care about the gay slurs, that's Freedom of Speech. It's one of thee rights I defend on a daily basis in the military. I won't get started on how I can't criticize certain personnel in my chain of command. It's not what you do publicly. You do not air your dirty laundry.

pbatrucker
11-06-2009, 08:51 AM
Let's go into a little history of LJ. LJ played at Penn State his father was/is a coach for that team and LJ was a stud RB. Fact is Joe Papa refused to play him until his senior year because of his attitude. He had a huge senior year and CP didn't risesearch his background and drafted him.
Fact is LJ couldn't get along with Dick Vermel the coach who hugged and cryed with his players. The change your diapers and grow up LJ coach.
He couldn't get along with Herm wh
o was a players coach.
Fact is LJ has had physcological baggage for years and has never addressed those problems. He needs to take his baggage else where, KC is tired of his act.

endzonewillie
11-06-2009, 12:27 PM
We should try to trade him for a O-Lineman. Most likely won't happen and even though as fans we are tired of the way Larry acts but the fact he can run with good men in front of him may keep SP n TH from letting him go elsewhere.Giving a player the boot after that individual has complained or lashed out at the established members of the teams staff will send the message of,"complain and get released" to the other players wanting out of KC and the dominos will begin to fall. It's very difficult to determine what they will do in the long run but Johnson will become increasingly pissed off sitting through games. Especially if the team loses.

matthewschiefs
11-06-2009, 03:51 PM
Let's go into a little history of LJ. LJ played at Penn State his father was/is a coach for that team and LJ was a stud RB. Fact is Joe Papa refused to play him until his senior year because of his attitude. He had a huge senior year and CP didn't risesearch his background and drafted him.
Fact is LJ couldn't get along with Dick Vermel the coach who hugged and cryed with his players. The change your diapers and grow up LJ coach.
He couldn't get along with Herm wh
o was a players coach.
Fact is LJ has had physcological baggage for years and has never addressed those problems. He needs to take his baggage else where, KC is tired of his act.

And all of this is not the entire history. LJ has had chance after chance from the chiefs and KC. I for one was willing to give the guy yet anther chance at the start of the season becuse he kept his mouth shut and was doing things right. He blew his chance. Lj needs to be let go. Hes never done anything great in KC hes just been a problem.

Canada
11-06-2009, 06:36 PM
LJ is gonna be 31 years old next season. His career is OVER.

brockmcmanis
11-06-2009, 10:34 PM
I was number 30644, if our coaching staff whats us to do whats best for team they need to be playin charlers thats what ive been sayin since the beginning of the season!

Chiefster
11-06-2009, 11:37 PM
I think we should all just try to feel his pain.

matthewschiefs
11-06-2009, 11:51 PM
I think we should all just try to feel his pain.

You mean not being wanted on an NFL team :lol:

Chiefster
11-07-2009, 12:00 AM
You mean not being wanted on an NFL team :lol:

:lol:

Connie Jo
11-07-2009, 06:10 PM
Did Larry get wind that someone was talking bad about him and have one of his friends come on here to tell us how dumb we are and Larry is god.

My 'guess' is this is someone who meets the true definition of 'obsessed fanatic' of a celebrity, in which case..the celebrity they're obsessed with can do no wrong, regardless. Similar to the meaning of 'blind love' I suppose. :D

Connie Jo
11-07-2009, 06:23 PM

I agree from the beginning the so called slurs were taken out of context. The media is simply doing what the media does best...putting 'spin' on the story to draw attention.

I signed the petition, but not due to the so called slurs. IMO...political correctness in America is ridiculous more often than not, has created more problems than not, and cost taxpayers millions, if not billions of wasted dollars.

I signed the petition as a matter of Chiefs principle & honor. The Chiefs team and fans have endured LJ's negative personality in many ways for too long. He has been given chance after chance to 'grow up'...by the Chiefs organization & fans, yet he always fails to 'grow up', respectively.

LJ's a negative aspect to the Chiefs in every way that matters, on & off the field. He needs to go, and this petition lets fans voices related to the matter of LJ overall be heard. My speculation is, most fans signed the petition as a result of simply being fed up with LJ, not due to the slurs as the media hype is making it appear.

Our voice as fans does matter...realistically the players are our employees...just as politicians are the taxpayers employee's. Without the financial support of fans...an NFL team can't feasibly exist, including financially.

matthewschiefs
11-07-2009, 07:33 PM
I agree from the beginning the so called slurs were taken out of context. The media is simply doing what the media does best...putting 'spin' on the story to draw attention.

I signed the petition, but not due to the so called slurs. IMO...political correctness in America is ridiculous more often than not, has created more problems than not, and cost taxpayers millions, if not billions of wasted dollars.

I signed the petition as a matter of Chiefs principle & honor. The Chiefs team and fans have endured LJ's negative personality in many ways for too long. He has been given chance after chance to 'grow up'...by the Chiefs organization & fans, yet he always fails to 'grow up', respectively.

LJ's a negative aspect to the Chiefs in every way that matters, on & off the field. He needs to go, and this petition lets fans voices related to the matter of LJ overall be heard. My speculation is, most fans signed the petition as a result of simply being fed up with LJ, not due to the slurs as the media hype is making it appear.

Our voice as fans does matter...realistically the players are our employees...just as politicians are the taxpayers employee's. Without the financial support of fans...an NFL team can't feasibly exist, including financially.

100% agree great post.

SalinaChiefsFan
11-07-2009, 08:59 PM
We should try to trade him for a O-Lineman. Most likely won't happen and even though as fans we are tired of the way Larry acts but the fact he can run with good men in front of him may keep SP n TH from letting him go elsewhere.Giving a player the boot after that individual has complained or lashed out at the established members of the teams staff will send the message of,"complain and get released" to the other players wanting out of KC and the dominos will begin to fall. It's very difficult to determine what they will do in the long run but Johnson will become increasingly pissed off sitting through games. Especially if the team loses.

Unfortunately no one will want to trade for his attitude and especially his contract.

Also, in the petition at #31406......if you need me. :D

KCINNYC
11-07-2009, 09:07 PM
Unfortunately no one will want to trade for his attitude and especially his contract.

Also, in the petition at #31406......if you need me. :D

Wow...it is at 30,000 plus? That is almost half of Arrowhead Stadium. At some point, Scott Pioli has to take notice...

honda522
11-09-2009, 10:59 AM
Not sure if it worked or if it was just the time but HELL YEAH!

yashi
11-09-2009, 11:03 AM
Not sure if it worked or if it was just the time but HELL YEAH!

Ha, I said it wouldn't matter when it was at like 3000 or so... but at 30,000 Pioli has to take notice. That's a lot of people who buy tickets and merchandise.

honda522
11-09-2009, 11:10 AM
Ha, I said it wouldn't matter when it was at like 3000 or so... but at 30,000 Pioli has to take notice. That's a lot of people who buy tickets and merchandise.
Hell Yeah :bananen_smilies046:

chiefsfreak4life
11-09-2009, 11:41 AM
Well, it looks like LJ will never get that record now!!:yahoo:

Chiefster
11-09-2009, 11:51 AM
Well, it looks like LJ will never get that record now!!:yahoo:

Yup, given the recent news I'd say this is a moot point.

matthewschiefs
11-09-2009, 02:38 PM

I am sure they noticed and knew about the it as much as espn and other networks talked about it. I would not be to shocked if it played a role in the relese.

Facoter
11-09-2009, 05:57 PM
Im new here guys and I came here because of all the LJ BS. My opinion is the petition is stupid and shows how much we are wussies. Come on people....LJ was definitely better than Holmes. Yes I know it wasn't all about the record but deal with it. Oh and I know you will say "oh we have dealt with it long enough". Well deal with it. One of the better players on the team and the defense shuts him down plus we have a ****ty o line.

pbatrucker
11-09-2009, 06:59 PM
Im new here guys and I came here because of all the LJ BS. My opinion is the petition is stupid and shows how much we are wussies. Come on people....LJ was definitely better than Holmes. Yes I know it wasn't all about the record but deal with it. Oh and I know you will say "oh we have dealt with it long enough". Well deal with it. One of the better players on the team and the defense shuts him down plus we have a ****ty o line.
WE TO DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT ANY LONGER!!!!
:fan_wave2: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046:

kilobytes
11-09-2009, 07:01 PM
WE TO DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT ANY LONGER!!!!
:fan_wave2: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046:
Yay we have a plethora of problems yet to overcome!!

Bike
11-09-2009, 07:09 PM
Yay we have a plethora of problems yet to overcome!!
You are correct. One big one gone. Many more to take care of...

Connie Jo
11-11-2009, 10:10 PM

#1..."wussies" don't stand up for what they believe to be right, nor stand up against what they believe to be wrong. "wussies" just sit back & whine, do nothing to improve a situation they whine about...such as LJ did historically. Likely, he did break a Chiefs record, for being the biggest whiner the team ever had. :D

#2...LJ was not better than Holmes...each had their pros and cons as RB's. All considered however...Priest will remain in Chiefs History as a GREAT RB, LJ will not. LJ will be remembered in a negative aspect, he walks in shame as a former Chief...his negative attributes as a Chief, wiped out the positive.

#3...LJ was not one of the "better players" on the team. There is by far much more depth to being a "better player" than what appears on the surface. Simply making a play, or having talent doesn't qualify one as being a "better player" in my judgement book.

Better players are loyal team members, they're professional, they give 110% contribution to their 'TEAM', not to themselves only. Better players don't bad mouth their team mates, or coaches publicly, they discuss personal issues privately in a professional manner, & attempt to resolve any issues for 'TEAM' benefit, not just their own.

#4...Over 30,000 Chiefs Fans most certainly did as you suggested...we dealt with it, and the matter is now resolved...LJ is no longer a Cancer spreading among the Chiefs TEAM. This Cancer was cured, by a petition of the voices which truly matter most in the NFL...the fans.

GOD BLESS AMERICA! God Bless our BRAVE Soldiers... past, present and future on this Veterans Day (evening). Without our Brave, our voices would be silenced, our Freedom to stand up and be heard, through petition for change, or in other manner...wouldn't exist, nor our very Freedom as we're blessed with, of which we take for granted more often than not daily.

Connie Jo
11-11-2009, 10:17 PM
PS: Welcome to Chiefs Crowd Facoter. I'd toss ya a welcome beer, but technology hasn't advanced enough for me to share beer through a PC. :D

hometeam
11-12-2009, 09:13 AM

2.7 ypc. Cant pass block. off the field and locker room issues. hates the fans, the city, the team, the coaches.

One of the better players on the team?

nope.

yashi
11-12-2009, 09:14 AM
LJ sucks. He's cleared waivers and nobody even wants him for the veteran's minimum.