PDA

View Full Version : larry is done look at this new sign inside locker room

hayden2004
11-04-2009, 02:44 PM
JoshLooney (http://twitter.com/JoshLooney)

http://twitpic.com/o9qk4 (http://twitpic.com/o9qk4) - Newest sign inside arrowhead

yashi
11-04-2009, 02:56 PM
That's what I'm talking about. Screw LJ.

stricken721
11-04-2009, 02:58 PM
Awesome sign. I wonder how LJ likes it...

KCCAT21
11-04-2009, 03:05 PM
That is awesome. I hope the other players let LJ know how they feel. I really hope we win this weekend without him, and Charles has a huge game. I know I am reaching but it would be great.

yashi
11-04-2009, 03:11 PM
That is awesome. I hope the other players let LJ know how they feel. I really hope we win this weekend without him, and Charles has a huge game. I know I am reaching but it would be great.

Charles has a great chance to claim the starting job for a long time if he can have a big game. The Jags have one of the worst defenses in the league.

matthewschiefs
11-04-2009, 03:30 PM
Thats a good sign I think LJ is done as a chief. GO CHIEFS!!!!!

pbatrucker
11-04-2009, 03:49 PM
Love it !!! That says it all!!!

Vandelay
11-04-2009, 04:45 PM
That sign is the best thing I have seen on this team all year. Freakin sweet.

Ldub
11-04-2009, 04:49 PM
bravo.

stricken721
11-04-2009, 04:51 PM
I wonder if they will start selling these signs on KCChiefs.com... Now that would be cool.

Bike
11-04-2009, 04:55 PM
If that sign is truely in the Chiefs locker room, LJ is DONE!

Hayvern
11-04-2009, 05:04 PM
Sorry guys, this means nothing with the current LJ situation. It could very well be that LJ is done, and this sign is clearly a point to Lj's outbursts, however, this really does not mean that LJ is gone. It simply means that management is making a statement on the LJ situation and this is the statement they are making.

Stumplifter
11-04-2009, 08:25 PM
Did the coaching staff put this up?
It looks more like something a player (or players) would put up in an attempt to pull the team together.

obsessed
11-04-2009, 09:06 PM
awesome sign but how is this any better than what lj did on twitter calling out his coach

Connie Jo
11-04-2009, 09:28 PM
awesome sign but how is this any better than what lj did on twitter calling out his coach

Most noted difference...the sign isn't directed at anyone by name. In fact, the word "losers" is plural, as is the word "winners". The sign makes a point related to being a loyal "team"...players and coaches loyal to one another...no betrayals publicly or in the locker room.

If a player and coach have issues, they need to work it out between themselves as professionals should do...not take it in front of the camera, to the internet, or among 'clicks' in the locker room.

If the Chiefs can't get it together with "team" mutual respect, loyalty, and professionalism...it won't matter how much talent we have...we'll be a losing team.

"TEAMS" win. :)

obsessed
11-04-2009, 09:33 PM
Most noted difference...the sign isn't directed at anyone by name. In fact, the word "losers" is plural, as is the word "winners". The sign makes a point related to being a loyal "team"...players and coaches loyal to one another...no betrayals publicly or in the locker room.

If a player and coach have issues, they need to work it out between themselves as professionals should do...not take it in front of the camera, to the internet, or among 'clicks' in the locker room.

If the Chiefs can't get it together with "team" mutual respect, loyalty, and professionalism...it won't matter how much talent we have...we'll be a losing team.

"TEAMS" win. :)

I don't recall LJ mentioning names either......But like i said before, pack the bently and move to beverly hills LJ. Just don't think this sign is exactly sending the message everyone wishes it would just by the timing of it.

hometeam
11-04-2009, 09:37 PM
yes.

Vanilla Garilla
11-04-2009, 10:37 PM
I don't recall LJ mentioning names either......But like i said before, pack the bently and move to beverly hills LJ. Just don't think this sign is exactly sending the message everyone wishes it would just by the timing of it.

You really dont recall LJ Tweeting "My dad was a great this and that, OUR COACH played golf"?

so yeah he did not directly say Todd Haley, but its obvious and direct who he was talking about.

Connie Jo
11-04-2009, 11:07 PM

Honestly, I question whether or not the sign is legit as being posted in the Chiefs Locker Room. It could be photoshopped, etc....how do we know for a fact it is in the Chiefs Locker Room?

Regardless...there is a legitimate, justified, and significant message the sign sends..."TEAM". The most important aspect of any NFL franchise is they function in all apsects as a "TEAM". Larry's comments separated him from the "TEAM"...
in the end, literally so. :D

KCINNYC
11-05-2009, 01:09 AM
After the so called "settlement" I thought that Haley might lose face with the players. This worried me as I am a Haley/Pioli believer. (And gosh dang Haley/Pioli bashers...give a guy a chance) The sign is calling Larry Johnson a Loser to his face. Which he is. And its so Awesome Haley had the stones to OK the sign. I had the same reaction Cowboy had on 610. He saw it and his first thought and emotion was "Awesome." I feel the exact same way. Now, we just might not be able to cut Larry Johnson, so the next best thing is to humiliate him, and make him suffer. I say, make him active, suit him for every game and not play him. Make him sit and think about the 40+ yards he needs to surpass Priest Holmes as the all time Chiefs Running Back, make him sit and think about the fact he will never get those 40+ yards. Good. Now the sign will make the team respect Haley even more than they do...I think the majority of them already think Haley is going to be a winner. He is not about "rebuilding." Trust me, he wants to win, and he wants to win now. Not tomorrow, not after breakfast, NOW. And thanks for nothing LJ. Everyone knows by now you are a doucher. Which he is. A major doucher. Not to mention, most people found him to be not very likeable-- not the players, or assistant coaches, not even his white chauffeur. Haley and Pioli are winners. In two years from now, me and my fellow believers will have a field day on ChiefsCrowd

Connie Jo
11-05-2009, 01:24 AM
So the sign is legit and in the Chiefs Locker Room if it's been seen there...COOL!

The message is significant, especially under the current circumstances...and speaks the truth relating to the importance of being a "TEAM"! Good for Haley! :)

Chiefster
11-05-2009, 01:35 AM
So, what exactly is LJ current and official status?

I would have kept up with the situation but simply lost interest.

KottkeKU
11-05-2009, 01:41 AM

I feel the same...as far as i know, he was suspended for the JAX game this weekend, and one more.... but they may choose to sit him the rest of the season after his suspension or something now? I am not sure either...lol

Chiefster
11-05-2009, 01:48 AM
I feel the same...as far as i know, he was suspended for the JAX game this weekend, and one more.... but they may choose to sit him the rest of the season after his suspension or something now? I am not sure either...lol

Yeah, that's probably as much as anyone else knows.

Vandelay
11-05-2009, 11:02 AM

He's still an a$$.

matthewschiefs
11-05-2009, 11:06 AM
Lj will miss this weeks game. The rest of the season is unclear. but for sure hes out this sunday.

Seek
11-05-2009, 12:54 PM

This is a motivational sign... The intent it to get the team motivated to make a solution instead of adding a problem.

The sign is a line in the sand. It not soley pointed at LJ... at least that will be the Chiefs argument to the players association. There is others on the team like LJ, and they will be weeded out and replaced.

They did not publicly come out and bash LJ...LJ has been banned from Arrowhead and has not seen the sign yet, at least in person. If you want to narrow down the intent of the sign to LJ that is fine. But it is a much broader notification.

Seek
11-05-2009, 01:04 PM

Once the suspension is over, the suspension will be lifted and allowed to return to the team. The suspension is the most the Chiefs can do to punish him financially. If the NFL wants to step in and suspend him further, that will be different, but I don't think they will since the Chiefs suspended him.

The question that remains is what will the Chiefs do after the suspension. Will they deactivate him and tell him to stay away and still pay him, make him sit on the bench dressed, play him or just cut him. Either way he will be paid the rest of the season, unless anothe team claims him off waivers.

We won't know what they will do until next Monday and he has completed his financial punishment.

I don't think he will play again, but I don't think they will cut him either. If they cut him, it is a sign that if you cry enough you will get your way. I think they will deactivate him for the rest of the season and give Kolby, Savage and Charles a chance to proof their wor

SAPHOJUNKIE
11-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Personally, I thought this one was a little questionable.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g148/saphojunkie/TWITTER.jpg

endzonewillie
11-06-2009, 12:34 PM
That is a great sign and it speaks loudly for truth but if any of us believe Larry will learn anything from it we are kidding ourselves. We should try to trade him to Buffalo so LJ can join TO and they can start a new NFL group called ,"What about me?"

Coach
11-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Personally, I thought this one was a little questionable.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

:lol: :lol: :funnypost:

matthewschiefs
11-07-2009, 10:42 PM
That is a great sign and it speaks loudly for truth but if any of us believe Larry will learn anything from it we are kidding ourselves. We should try to trade him to Buffalo so LJ can join TO and they can start a new NFL group called ,"What about me?"

Would be a good fit for him. Him and TO could be each others shoulder to cry one when there selfish attitudes take over.

honda522
11-09-2009, 11:00 AM
lol thats fuuny.