PDA

View Full Version : larry cant fight if haley sits him

hayden2004
11-04-2009, 09:26 PM
Johnson unlikely to fight deactivation by Chiefs | ProFootballTalk.com (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/04/johnson-unlikely-to-fight-deactivation-by-chiefs/)

matthewschiefs
11-04-2009, 10:43 PM
I realy dont see him wining against any action that the chiefs take with him. Hes done so many things that go against the conduct clause in the contract that I dont think that contract can even be considerd valid anymore.

greg3564
11-04-2009, 11:06 PM
I hope he doesn't get another yard with this team. Can you imagine LJ holding the all time rushing record and have that constant reminder of him even playing here? Ugh! Priest Holmes played here without complaint, always smiling on the field and, like many great Chiefs before him, has continued great work after the game with his Priest Holmes Foundation. Suit LJ up every Sunday to keep the union happy, but don't let that sleazeball run another yard for this team.

Chiefster
11-05-2009, 02:04 AM
I really don't look for him to be back, but I've been wrong before, and will be wrong again.

KCCAT21
11-05-2009, 10:07 AM
I think he plays again this year. I hope I am dead wrong about this. But I think as soon as he is done with the suspension he will be our starting back. But like I said, I hope I am way off on this.

yashi
11-05-2009, 10:43 AM
I think it's ridiculous that the NFLPA would even suggest the Chiefs have no right to make him a gameday inactive.

sling58
11-05-2009, 03:57 PM
I hope Haley sits him the rest of the year and then he gets released after the year

kilobytes
11-05-2009, 04:49 PM
He will break the record whether you like it or not. I think he will come back playing with anger which is a good thing.

endzonewillie
11-06-2009, 12:45 PM
He will break the record whether you like it or not. I think he will come back playing with anger which is a good thing.It is proven that people do work harder and focus more on what they must do while angry. The trick is can Haley get Larry to focus on the right things like, paying attention to his blockers and running north n south without the juke. Making players angry is never a bad thing to do as long as the coaches have the ability to focus the players anger at the right things.

SAPHOJUNKIE
11-06-2009, 03:02 PM
I have no problem with him coming back and running angry. If he breaks the record, fine. It's not that amazing of a record, really. If we spend some first day picks on offensive line and then get a good running back somewhere else in the draft/free agency, that record will easily fall again.

Chiefster
11-07-2009, 12:24 AM
He does seem to perform at his best when playing with a chip on his shoulder.

Coach
11-07-2009, 10:02 PM
If you badmouthed your boss and he didn't fire you, but rather told you to stay home and collect checks, would you be OK with it? I'm sure LJ will be as well. He doesn't care.

matthewschiefs
11-07-2009, 10:45 PM
If you badmouthed your boss and he didn't fire you, but rather told you to stay home and collect checks, would you be OK with it? I'm sure LJ will be as well. He doesn't care.

I dont think he would let it go that easy. Sort of out of site out of mind type deal. LJ probley wants to be out there so his name is out there and hes getting all the attention that he can. thats just how i see lJ

ps how fitting post 666 comes on an LJ topic.

Chiefster
11-08-2009, 01:20 AM
I dont think he would let it go that easy. Sort of out of site out of mind type deal. LJ probley wants to be out there so his name is out there and hes getting all the attention that he can. thats just how i see lJ

ps how fitting post 666 comes on an LJ topic.

Fitting indeed. :lol:

My wife and I stopped at two children because we checked each of their heads at birth; one had a 664 and the other a 665. We thought then and there that perhaps we should have no more children. :D

Pro_Angler
11-08-2009, 02:09 PM
The chiefs hold his contract they can deactivate him if they want to he cant make them put him on the roster yes hey have to pay him his salery but not his roster bonuses!! Sorry LJ you screwed yourself!!!!