PDA

View Full Version : Tidbits

pbatrucker
11-07-2009, 09:29 AM
espn insider/scouts inc pick the Chiefs 24=17.
Jags to start rookie LT Eugene Monroe. Could be good news for Hali.
espn insider has Mel's big board up and running along with top 100 draft prospects and position by position scouting reports.

Coach
11-07-2009, 09:45 PM
espn insider/scouts inc pick the Chiefs 24=17.
Jags to start rookie LT Eugene Monroe. Could be good news for Hali.
espn insider has Mel's big board up and running along with top 100 draft prospects and position by position scouting reports.

The same left tackle that many Chiefs fans wanted. It will be fun to watch that matchup.

josh1971
11-07-2009, 10:02 PM
Yep- it will be fun to watch Hali get a couple/three more sacks tomorrow, which would be nice.

I'm just hoping for a decent showing. I still think we can get 3-4 wins out of this season.

Coach
11-07-2009, 10:04 PM
I still think we can get 3-4 wins out of this season.

For sure. We got our teeth kicked in by some of the best teams in football during the first half of the season. I think this team will look much better against more average talent in the 2nd of this season. I'm hoping for more than 4 wins.

matthewschiefs
11-07-2009, 10:51 PM
For sure. We got our teeth kicked in by some of the best teams in football during the first half of the season. I think this team will look much better against more average talent in the 2nd of this season. I'm hoping for more than 4 wins.

I am hopeing for 9 more. But I will just go one win at a time :lol: