PDA

View Full Version : Just an OC away

drstandley31
11-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Just an OC away from having a team that maybe can pick up a 3rd down conversion and maybe give the Defense a chance to rest. Or perhaps even score a point to two.

I am happy about with Polli and Haley, but dumping Chan because you're not happy with offensive production in the preseason, and week after week turn in a misserable effort like this is just nuts. Not even the greatest OC can make the O-Line any better, but perhaps could find a way to pick up the ocasional fist down. Looks like a friggen Herm Edwards offense. I'm sick of it.

kilobytes
11-08-2009, 08:26 PM
Just an OC away from having a team that maybe can pick up a 3rd down conversion and maybe give the Defense a chance to rest. Or perhaps even score a point to two.

I am happy about with Polli and Haley, but dumping Chan because you're not happy with offensive production in the preseason, and week after week turn in a misserable effort like this is just nuts. Not even the greatest OC can make the O-Line any better, but perhaps could find a way to pick up the ocasional fist down. Looks like a friggen Herm Edwards offense. I'm sick of it.
I remember last year with Thigpen we could actually move the ball. I felt we had a chance every game thanks to Chan Gaileys "play to your strengths" style. I actually felt comfortable on offense unlike this year. We still sucked in other areas but we moved the ball. We can't do anything unless we are way down late in a game.

tornadospotter
11-08-2009, 08:29 PM
I, am just ticted off, Yahoo, we have a brilliant HC.

hometeam
11-08-2009, 08:51 PM
Gailey would have done better IMO. Becuase of just the reason stated above. He worked with what he had much better than Haley, he is more of my way or the highway, which, when you dont have the personell for it, isnt going to turn out like you want~

yashi
11-09-2009, 10:14 AM
It is kind of sad that our offense was better last year. Then we hire an offensive guy as head coach and our offense is now somehow worse. At least watching Thigpen was fun last year even though we lost a lot. This is just terrible. :(

matthewschiefs
11-09-2009, 10:39 AM
An OC would not be able to pass block O LINE before anything.

Chiefster
11-09-2009, 12:14 PM
An OC would not be able to pass block O LINE before anything.

...This!

Facoter
11-09-2009, 06:10 PM
The biggest mistake Haley has made so far and its costing us dearly. Although I think Thiggy woulD suck this year

matthewschiefs
11-09-2009, 06:40 PM
The biggest mistake Haley has made so far and its costing us dearly. Although I think Thiggy woulD suck this year

As much as i liked Thiggy i think he would have also. He would not have Tony to pass to anymore. Sure he could move and advoid sacks but he also would have more ints then cassle does.

rodu
11-09-2009, 07:05 PM
Well hopefully Haley will find someone who coach his style and hire him, so Haley can concentrate on being a HC