PDA

View Full Version : my LJ prediction

wubfree
11-09-2009, 12:21 PM
in 5 years, he will be broke and behind bars.

wildcat
11-09-2009, 12:35 PM
Honestly, I hope he learns something from all that he has been through. He could still be a solid player for some team. I think a little humble pie might do him some good. It was clearly time for LJ to find a new home.

hometeam
11-09-2009, 01:23 PM
I doubt he learns anything. Just like the big baby he is, he threw a tantrum and got what he wanted, release from KC.

Oh well, hes someone elses problem now.

jap1
11-09-2009, 01:50 PM
My prediction, he will avg over 100 ypg and a TD on some other team.

Vandelay
11-09-2009, 04:18 PM
My prediction, he will avg over 100 ypg and a TD on some other team.
Umm.... no.

yashi
11-09-2009, 04:27 PM
My prediction, he will avg over 10 ypg and 0 TDs on some other team.

Fixed your post.

Vandelay
11-09-2009, 04:41 PM
Here's some audio from LJ today when asked about his release.

Now Im Done.mp3 (http://www.jungledrops.com/drops/Now%20Im%20Done.mp3)

matthewschiefs
11-09-2009, 05:03 PM
I dont think hes a guy who will be in jail. I think he will be decent for some other team. I see him being sorta like T.O. Bounce from team to team never have any great sucsess.

greg3564
11-09-2009, 05:11 PM
LJ is a has been. He will be relegated to some loser team that will take him and his baggage. Do any of you guys really think a top flight team is going to take him? He had his chance and he'll end up like TO and playing out the remaining years with a team like the Raiders or maybe he and TO can play on the Bills together! That would be awesome.

kilobytes
11-09-2009, 05:24 PM
Honestly, I hope he learns something from all that he has been through. He could still be a solid player for some team. I think a little humble pie might do him some good. It was clearly time for LJ to find a new home.
Yes.

Too many people here are haters.

Canada
11-09-2009, 05:49 PM
Yes.

Too many people here are haters.

Are you done insulting people here? LJ acts like an a$$hole and you insult everyone who has a problem with it? Thank god your man crush has left and you can bounce to anther team and start annoying their fans!! :sign0104:

Facoter
11-09-2009, 06:03 PM
Are you done insulting people here? LJ acts like an a$ and you insult everyone who has a problem with it? Thank god your man crush has left and you can bounce to anther team and start annoying their fans!! :sign0104:
I don't see how he is insulting anyone honestly. It seems he just has a different take on LJ. :lamende:

Vandelay
11-09-2009, 06:10 PM
I don't see how he is insulting anyone honestly. It seems he just has a different take on LJ. :lamende:
Whatever you say kilobytes

wubfree
11-09-2009, 06:33 PM
I'm not sure who's being called a hater here but

I bought my son an LJ jersey, own an LJ bobble head, and pay good money to watch each and every Chiefs game on TV. In addition to the women he spat drinks on and ppl he insulted on twitter, LJ has let us all down. defending him or calling those that are disappointed "haters" is ludicrous.

I stand by my prediction...it's not what I hope will happen - it's simply what I think will happen...

broke and behind bars in 5 yrs.

pbatrucker
11-09-2009, 06:49 PM
according to NFL network the only team considering LJ is the Redskins. The Packers said hell no.

Canada
11-09-2009, 07:17 PM
You have posted here 10 times, how many of his posts have you actually read...oh wait, all of them since you wrote them. Do you ever go by the name TimSatt?

kilobytes
11-09-2009, 07:32 PM
I'm not sure who's being called a hater here but

I bought my son an LJ jersey, own an LJ bobble head, and pay good money to watch each and every Chiefs game on TV. In addition to the women he spat drinks on and ppl he insulted on twitter, LJ has let us all down. defending him or calling those that are disappointed "haters" is ludicrous.

I stand by my prediction...it's not what I hope will happen - it's simply what I think will happen...

broke and behind bars in 5 yrs.
This isn't OJ Simpson

Drunker Hillbilly
11-09-2009, 07:34 PM
Guy on ESPN said not to be surprised if he ends up on the Steelers

IlovetheChiefs
11-09-2009, 07:36 PM
LJ is a has been. He will be relegated to some loser team that will take him and his baggage. Do any of you guys really think a top flight team is going to take him? He had his chance and he'll end up like TO and playing out the remaining years with a team like the Raiders or maybe he and TO can play on the Bills together! That would be awesome.

And last evening after NBC interviewed Michael Vick, Tony Dungy said he thought Buffalo would be a possibility for Vick in 2010. Now THAT would be great if the Bills had Vick, LJ, and TO. 3 whack jobs all at once! Could you say 0-16 for Fubbalo?! HAHAHAHA!

Sick Dog
11-09-2009, 08:37 PM
This isn't OJ Simpson

Not yet it took him a while too!

rbedgood
11-10-2009, 01:20 AM
Guy on ESPN said not to be surprised if he ends up on the Steelers

I said the same thing this morning to my cousin, but after Mendenhall just 'manned up' tonight I don't think they want or need LJ.

If Westbrook doesn't get healthy Philly might end up interested, but I think a lot more teams will be interested once he clears waivers as he'll be a free agent and they won't have to pay his current contract.

KCMASS
11-10-2009, 12:15 PM
Maybe San Francisco will take him! It's not like it's a "gay" town or anything.