PDA

View Full Version : Carl Peterson Fearless leader OR gutless turd

sbenson9
08-28-2007, 02:35 PM
HAve been seeing allot of implied statements about Carl Peterson, chiefs GM. What are your thoughts. Personally i like him but could change in a heartbeat if we dont get holms of the PUP. Let the man have a shott

Chiefster
08-28-2007, 02:39 PM
I'm leaning towards gutless turd; but that's just me. :D

swmochiefsfan
08-28-2007, 03:07 PM
I'm leaning towards gutless turd; but that's just me. :D
It is scary how much we agree......I am afraid

luv
08-28-2007, 03:12 PM
HAve been seeing allot of implied statements about Carl Peterson, chiefs GM. What are your thoughts. Personally i like him but could change in a heartbeat if we dont get holms of the PUP. Let the man have a shott
Who are you going to cut in order to get him off the PUP?

Everyone who wants to win NOW NOW NOW will like Carl. Those looking to make the team go beyond being mediocre won't.

Chiefster
08-28-2007, 03:16 PM
Who are you going to cut in order to get him off the PUP?

Everyone who wants to win NOW NOW NOW will like Carl. Those looking to make the team go beyond being mediocre won't.

The list is long but distinguished.

Chiefster
08-28-2007, 03:17 PM
It is scary how much we agree......I am afraid

Be afraid; be very afraid. :p :lol:

sling58
08-28-2007, 03:29 PM
He's a idiot!

sbenson9
08-28-2007, 03:40 PM
Ill tell you who we cut to make room. Michale Bennette for starters. At half speed priest is better. THen you got all the third string guys who hang on barely. WE NEED RUNNING BACKS. We have WR(bullets) but No gun that can shoot straight. We are going to be a running Game. out of 53 people Ill bet you when we look at it we could cut 10 people to make room. I love the priest and believe he can do it again. You wont find out if he is healthy unless you put him out there. You got nothing to loose. He works out great, he doesnt, you cut him or trade him for a 5th round drafT pick. What good is having a ferrari in the garage if you dont use it. if it doesnt have an engine, get a new car by selling to the guy next door. PLY HIM PETERSON YOAU CHICKENSH(T:mob: :mob: :mob: :mob: :mob: :mob: :mob: :mob:

luv
08-28-2007, 03:54 PM
Ill tell you who we cut to make room. Michale Bennette for starters. At half speed priest is better. THen you got all the third string guys who hang on barely. WE NEED RUNNING BACKS. We have WR(bullets) but No gun that can shoot straight. We are going to be a running Game. out of 53 people Ill bet you when we look at it we could cut 10 people to make room. I love the priest and believe he can do it again. You wont find out if he is healthy unless you put him out there. You got nothing to loose. He works out great, he doesnt, you cut him or trade him for a 5th round drafT pick. What good is having a ferrari in the garage if you dont use it. if it doesnt have an engine, get a new car by selling to the guy next door. PLY HIM PETERSON YOAU CHICKENSH(T:mob: :mob: :mob: :mob: :mob: :mob: :mob: :mob:
Why would you trade in a newer model for an older model that has been wrecked and has more mileage?

sbenson9
08-28-2007, 04:01 PM
Why would you trade in a newer model for an older model that has been wrecked and has more mileage?First of all I dont klnow if priest can get it done. I am a Priest fan and I want to see him succede. I want to see if the engine still runs as good as it did. I trade bennette for priest because with him on the field he brings the goods,or did and I want to see if he could do it again. Like I said Im a big fan of his. Was in denver when he got knocked out the first time and felt sick to see it happen. My point is give him a chance. let him prove it and that wont happen till he is off PUP. :mob: :mob: :mob: :mob: (angry chief mob wants to see the priest)

sbenson9
08-28-2007, 05:13 PM
Ok Here is what I have figured out so far I think. If he is on the PUP, He can be activated anytime before the ninth week of the season, If they activate him now, they have to play him or cut him, or put him on the IR list which would end the season for him? By playing I mean they have to keep him on the roster. I think I see it a little more clearly now but as I read earlier, he was cleared by the doctors and was waiting for petersons return from contract talks with LJ and that was the llast I heard of it. If I am missing anything here, please let me know. What is the skinny on boomer grigsby:mob: :mob: :mob: :mob: :mob: :mob: :mob: :mob: Chief mob was to see the priest

royalswin100games
08-28-2007, 08:15 PM
Sure, give Priest another chance. He'll just get tore up again with our line problems. Not that I don't like Priest but no one has talked about Kolby Smith. Cheers :toast2:

Chiefster
08-28-2007, 10:21 PM
Sure, give Priest another chance. He'll just get tore up again with our line problems. Not that I don't like Priest but no one has talked about Kolby Smith. Cheers :toast2:

This is true.

tornadospotter
08-28-2007, 11:41 PM
Priest has said that he needed to build his football base. So if keeping him on the pup will allow him to rebuild strenght in his legs, to protect his legs, if that is a reason to keep him on the pup? Could that be the hold up?

Guru
08-28-2007, 11:46 PM
Gutless turd.

Chiefster
08-29-2007, 06:39 AM
Priest has said that he needed to build his football base. So if keeping him on the pup will allow him to rebuild strenght in his legs, to protect his legs, if that is a reason to keep him on the pup? Could that be the hold up?

Anything's possible!

Gutless turd.

Eggsactly!

wolfpack
08-29-2007, 10:19 AM
the first few years the king at the time was great. he brought the chiefs back from the heartless 80`s. but like a mother-n-law that over extends her visit. his time has come,about 10 years ago.

swmochiefsfan
08-29-2007, 01:01 PM
I love saying gutless turd so thats my vote

Chiefster
08-29-2007, 01:25 PM
I love saying gutless turd so thats my vote

It is forever filed away in my vocabulary catalog of favorite sayings. :D

rbedgood
08-29-2007, 01:32 PM
I'll go with Incompetent Turd...gutless just doesn't do justice to him.

Chiefster
08-29-2007, 01:46 PM
I'll go with Incompetent Turd...gutless just doesn't do justice to him.

Heh, true! :lol:

Actually the better statement would be Incompetent, fearful, leader and gutless turd. :D

rbedgood
08-29-2007, 02:05 PM
Heh, true! :lol:

Actually the better statement would be Incompetent, fearful, leader and gutless turd. :D

Remove the word leader...insert loser

Chiefster
08-29-2007, 02:25 PM
Remove the word leader...insert loser

Even better! :lol:

sbenson9
08-29-2007, 02:49 PM
So Im guessing that Carl wont be getting a fruitcake from anyone in here Huh. I was rather proud of the gutless turd comment. I had to reach back to my 6th grade vocab

Chiefster
08-29-2007, 02:54 PM
So Im guessing that Carl wont be getting a fruitcake from anyone in here Huh. I was rather proud of the gutless turd comment. I had to reach back to my 6th grade vocab

You're the ones who sent me the fruitcake for Christmas; it made me sooo sick!

sbenson9
08-29-2007, 03:04 PM
dont know why they call this hamburger Helper. It does just fine by itself:yahoo:

Chiefster
08-29-2007, 03:19 PM
dont know why they call this hamburger Helper. It does just fine by itself:yahoo:

You're the gourmet around here Eddie.

sbenson9
08-29-2007, 03:37 PM
There is big ben parliment.

sbenson9
08-29-2007, 03:39 PM
Try this one chiefster- OWWW honey It aint armed robbery if the gun aint loaded

Chiefster
08-29-2007, 03:47 PM
Try this one chiefster- OWWW honey It aint armed robbery if the gun aint loaded

"Fun With Dick and Jane"???
(Just guesin)

sbenson9
08-29-2007, 04:15 PM
Raising arizona- And if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his *** a hoppin. Im tired of your excuses Niles

chief31
08-29-2007, 06:55 PM

"Real tomato ketchup Eddie?"

Chiefster
08-30-2007, 12:21 AM
"Real tomato ketchup Eddie?"

Nothin but the best.

wolfpack
08-30-2007, 12:38 PM
some of the hambuger helpers arent bad. but i have to make it when the old lady isnt home. she bans such foods if it isnt made from scrape.

rbedgood
08-30-2007, 12:46 PM
My wife tried to get me to do the organic/natural thing...went along with it until she started #*/@ing with my Chili Mac. I want Stagg's chili and Kraft Mac&Cheese...the homemade chili is fine, but the Homemade Mac & CHeese is sketchy. Put the two together and its just wrong. Need my preservatives, chemicals and supplements.

swmochiefsfan
08-30-2007, 12:59 PM
I'd be glad just to get my wife in the kitchen,let alone cooking.

Chiefster
08-30-2007, 01:42 PM
My wife tried to get me to do the organic/natural thing...went along with it until she started #*/@ing with my Chili Mac. I want Stagg's chili and Kraft Mac&Cheese...the homemade chili is fine, but the Homemade Mac & CHeese is sketchy. Put the two together and its just wrong. Need my preservatives, chemicals and supplements.

That actually sounds pretty tastey!

I'd be glad just to get my wife in the kitchen,let alone cooking.

Just let her know that the food is done before the smoke detector sounds. :D

swmochiefsfan
08-30-2007, 02:14 PM
That actually sounds pretty tastey!

Just let her know that the food is done before the smoke detector sounds. :D
You have no idea of the truth you speak

Chiefster
08-30-2007, 02:52 PM
You have no idea of the truth you speak

:lol: :lol:

sbenson9
08-30-2007, 05:35 PM
What does tomato ketchup, or mac n chesse with chilly have to do with Carl Peterson being a gutless turd.

rbedgood
08-30-2007, 05:38 PM
It's Chili...and Carl's just a big fart

Chiefster
08-31-2007, 11:09 PM
It's Chili...and Carl's just a big fart
Need a little Gas-X here. :D

OTR Chiefs fan
09-02-2007, 12:47 PM
Need a little Gas-X here. :D

Well, maybe a lot! :saythat: :D

Chiefster