PDA

View Full Version : CHIEFS 16 Raiders 10 WIN!!!!!

matthewschiefs
11-15-2009, 07:50 PM
This was a UGLY game from both sides. Always good to see the Chiefs get a win. A sunday that the Chiefs win and both denver and oakland lose is always great.

Postives A WIN
Charles had a good game running the ball. It was against the Raiders so you cant throw that much into it. But a good game is a good game.
The D. After a bad start on the first drive. They were the reason the Chiefs won this game. end of story.

Negtives
The start. The chiefs are not a team that can have starts like that and win games. They can not have those kinds of starts.
Turnovers 3 turnovers and a win is rare.

Getting this win means this will not be a seson that the chiefs take a step back. They will at least be were they were a year ago. Thats a good thing. Also the Chiefs are 2-2 in ther last 4 games thats also a step forward. Hopefuly the improvement continues.

Bring on Pittsburgh and GO CHIEFS!!!

IlovetheChiefs
11-15-2009, 08:01 PM
And hey, now we're out of last place in the AFC west! 2-7 with Chokeland, and a series split with them head to head. But then we get the tie break with a better division record (we're 1-2 and they are 1-4) :)

honda522
11-15-2009, 09:42 PM
I swear I get so scared to see the Chiefs try to filed a punt. Its so scary.

Coach
11-15-2009, 09:45 PM
I swear I get so scared to see the Chiefs try to filed a punt. Its so scary.

Field a punt OR protect a lead. Most teams would love a chance to do either. We seem to struggle with both.

Pro_Angler
11-15-2009, 10:21 PM
ugly game we should have lost...

Eydugstr
11-15-2009, 11:45 PM
It wasn't pretty....but come to think of it....We didn't look pretty during any of the games we lost, either...

Chiefster
11-15-2009, 11:59 PM
Field a punt OR protect a lead. Most teams would love a chance to do either. We seem to struggle with both.

No doubt!

OPLookn
11-16-2009, 12:26 AM
Was it just me or was anyone sitting there watching the game going oh lord... We were almost in exactly the same spot when the faiders drove down and scored on us to win the game at Arrowhead. It turns out we do in fact have 22 guys off the street!

On another topic of the game is it just me or is anyone tired of seeing Haley doing something that's a bone head move? It's 4th and 1 and we could get short to mid-range field goal but I'll go for it. Had Haley done what a head coach should know to do he'd have kicked the field goal we'd have been up 19-10 going into the last 2 minutes of the game and be in a better situation. I'd LOVE to hear what Haley has to say about that. Sure we won the game so no harm no foul but at the same time the faiders were one big play play away from us leaving with a 1 point loss.

Needless to say I'm hoping we can win one more of our division games and perhaps even the Cleveland game. I'd take 4-12 at this point, it's progress which is a heck of a lot more than we saw last year.

jtandcrew
11-16-2009, 12:46 AM
Either way a win is a win!:bananen_smilies046:

Hayvern
11-16-2009, 12:50 AM
Was it just me or was anyone sitting there watching the game going oh lord... We were almost in exactly the same spot when the faiders drove down and scored on us to win the game at Arrowhead. It turns out we do in fact have 22 guys off the street!

On another topic of the game is it just me or is anyone tired of seeing Haley doing something that's a bone head move? It's 4th and 1 and we could get short to mid-range field goal but I'll go for it. Had Haley done what a head coach should know to do he'd have kicked the field goal we'd have been up 19-10 going into the last 2 minutes of the game and be in a better situation. I'd LOVE to hear what Haley has to say about that. Sure we won the game so no harm no foul but at the same time the faiders were one big play play away from us leaving with a 1 point loss.

Needless to say I'm hoping we can win one more of our division games and perhaps even the Cleveland game. I'd take 4-12 at this point, it's progress which is a heck of a lot more than we saw last year.

in short... yes, i thought it was going to be deja vue all over again.

Lazeye
11-16-2009, 01:57 AM
Who cares how we won or what happend in the game...WE WON. This next week will be ok.

Sn@keIze
11-16-2009, 02:32 AM
Dantrele Savage rely hurt us. This could have been way better for us and not as ugly.

he dropped that easy pass from Cassell that wouldve gave us a first down in teh redzone.

Then his next drop was the muffed punt(or kick) that the Faids recovered.

theKCshuffle
11-16-2009, 04:06 AM
nice to see we won without larry. glad we dropped him before he almost broke priest's record.
definitely not worthy enough.

Canada
11-16-2009, 10:14 AM
We are undefeated without LJ!!

Argo
11-16-2009, 01:18 PM
I'm still smiling. =)

josh1971
11-16-2009, 01:22 PM

Interesting Statistic:

The Kansas City Chiefs are 1-0 when playing without whiny, twittering running backs who can't produce.

matthewschiefs
11-16-2009, 01:23 PM
Yes we are shows how much we needed him :D

hometeam
11-16-2009, 03:46 PM
Charles showed what he can do with a little breathing room and I like it.

Lets feed him the ball a little more!

If we can get a big play every other week out of him I would be more than pleased~

Bike
11-16-2009, 04:47 PM
No doubt! 103 yds/5.7 ypc with 1st start. Something lj couldn't accomplish in his 8 starts. And Charles is running behind the same ol that lj was. Hmmm...

Chiefster
11-16-2009, 06:01 PM

You are the observant one! :D :yahoo:

No doubt! 103 yds/5.7 ypc with 1st start. Something lj couldn't accomplish in his 8 starts. And Charles is running behind the same ol that lj was. Hmmm...

Yeah, I would feel better about that fact were it against any other team. How good is their defense against the run?

Bike
11-16-2009, 06:24 PM
You are the observant one! :D :yahoo:

Yeah, I would feel better about that fact were it against any other team. How good is their defense against the run?
Yabut lj was good for a whopping 3.3 ypc vs those same faders earlier this year. Oh, well - dudes gone. :D