PDA

View Full Version : Hey good job on taking out the Raiders....

ARKIESTEEL
11-16-2009, 08:53 AM
Hey this week cant get over fast enough as I am headed up to KC to watch my Steelers play the Chiefs. You all are coming off a win and we are coming off a huge loss to a rival. I hope this is a good clean game and I also hope that we have a blast out in the parking lot. There will be 4 bus loads of Steelers fans tailgating together over in the N lot, cant wait should be a blast.........

Canada
11-16-2009, 09:00 AM
Thanks man, wish I could join you guys!! Have a cold one in the parking lot for me!!:bananen_smilies046:

yashi
11-16-2009, 09:07 AM
For sure man. I have a ton of respect for Steelers fans because they travel to opposing stadiums far more than any other fans to represent. I always laugh when the away team has more fans than the home team. You'll never see that at Arrowhead though of course.

ARKIESTEEL
11-16-2009, 09:40 AM
For sure man. I have a ton of respect for Steelers fans because they travel to opposing stadiums far more than any other fans to represent. I always laugh when the away team has more fans than the home team. You'll never see that at Arrowhead though of course.

Yeah I have been to many stadiums around the country and its always the same you will see 20% plus Steelers fans when you look around. I came to the Steelers/Rams game a few years ago up in St Louis and I would say it was almost 50%.................like I say I hope its a good clean game with no one getting too hurt......I never had anything bad to say about the Cheifs and they always used to play Steelers style football back in the day with great defense and a hard nose run game.

Vanilla Garilla
11-16-2009, 10:02 AM
The Steelers have such a huge following. I live in Iowa, and I would say 3 out of 10 people that are NFL fans, follow the Steelers. With the other few going to the Bears, and Packers.

Eydugstr
11-16-2009, 11:39 AM
Hey this week cant get over fast enough as I am headed up to KC to watch my Steelers play the Chiefs. You all are coming off a win and we are coming off a huge loss to a rival. I hope this is a good clean game and I also hope that we have a blast out in the parking lot. There will be 4 bus loads of Steelers fans tailgating together over in the N lot, cant wait should be a blast.........

Hope you have a great time in KC! Don't forget to check out the BBQ.

Argo
11-16-2009, 01:17 PM
In Mexico the Steelers are HUGE, same as Dolphins for whatever reason. Canīt wait to see Jamaal Charles against the steel D!

Peace.

brish
11-16-2009, 03:47 PM
Im not exactly looking forward to seeing the Chiefs O against the Steelers D. :D

captainamerica
11-16-2009, 06:22 PM
Im not exactly looking forward to seeing the Chiefs O against the Steelers D. :D
Well at least the Steelers D will probably be without Polamalu. When they were without him earlier in the season their defense didn't look nearly as dominant as it usually does. Hopefully he won't play so we'll have somewhat of a chance in that game.

IlovetheChiefs
11-16-2009, 08:44 PM
Uh oh, we're 10 point underdogs. And this despite having just won and Pittsburgh having just lost. Gonna be a toughie.

I think this is the first time all year we've been a double digit underdog, though. Baltimore, Philly, Giants, Dallas, SD were all from 7 to 9 and a half if I recall correctly. Yes, like we said at the outset, this is probably our toughest game of the entire schedule this year.

But hey, having won 2 of 4 and with Chambers and Charles in there now hopefully we can give a competitive game (whereas had we played them in week 3 or 4 we'd probably have lost along the lines of 34-10).

GO CHIEFS! Make it 2 in a row, keep the winning record possibility alive, and give Haley his first home victory!

Connie Jo
11-19-2009, 12:10 AM

Wish I was gonna be there! Y'all no doubt will have a blast! Good luck to your Steelers, but wishing our Chiefs even better luck of course, hahaha.

Wishing you happy & safe traveling to & from Arrowhead.

Chiefster
11-19-2009, 02:45 AM
I hate the Stealers a lot less then most other AFC opponents. :D

Seriously though, have fun in KC and above all be safe.

ARKIESTEEL
11-19-2009, 09:15 AM
Thanks guys for all the well wishes. How do you all see this game going down? After we lost to cincy and you all beating the Raiders I wonder a little if this game might be alot closer than one would think? If the Steelers click like they should on paper this is an over match if they dont then hey we could be looking up at a scoreboard that makes me cry...................

Canada
11-19-2009, 09:21 AM
Thanks guys for all the well wishes. How do you all see this game going down? After we lost to cincy and you all beating the Raiders I wonder a little if this game might be alot closer than one would think? If the Steelers click like they should on paper this is an over match if they dont then hey we could be looking up at a scoreboard that makes me cry...................

Im not one to wish injury upon a player, but if Polamolu has to miss a game, I'm glad its this one!! Your D seems to falter quite a bit when he is out. I bet the Chiefs!! ...with the spread!! :D

chief31
11-19-2009, 09:26 AM
If The Chiefs did not exist, I would have been a Steelers fan.

But, as a Chiefs fan, I have little trust that they will be able to hang with The Steelers.

Just keep "One-upping" The Cowboys please.

Lazeye
11-19-2009, 12:46 PM
I bet we send it to overtime and come up with a 54 yd field goal to win.

figcrostic
11-19-2009, 04:41 PM
to win many games this year, but we beat the :sign0053: Raiders so I'm happy:D

Chiefster
11-20-2009, 02:46 AM

True the game is played on the field, not on paper. However, it's difficult for me to see Ben and the Steal Curtain dropping two in a row, and while the homer in me hopes, in no uncertain terms, I'm wrong the realist in me dictates a less then slim chance of victory this week for my beloved Chiefs.

Again, I hope I'm wrong, and hope to be dining on a steady diet of crow come Sunday. :D

drstandley31
11-20-2009, 09:02 AM
Not sure we had much of a chance anyway, but with Bowe out, and our OL still in, it's probably going to be ugly. I was at the game in Pittsburg the last time we played them, and that's when I thought we had a good team. Got drilled. Didn't even show up. So, if we at least show up this time, I'll consider it a step forward from the Herm era. Still hate him.

bigpoppachief
11-21-2009, 02:21 AM
In Mexico the Steelers are HUGE, same as Dolphins for whatever reason. Canīt wait to see Jamaal Charles against the steel D!

Peace.

it's because the orange and blue color of the dolphins think im joking you should see the meexican nebihorhoods in houston some really colorful houses

bigpoppachief
11-21-2009, 02:23 AM
to win many games this year, but we beat the :sign0053: Raiders so I'm happy:D

yes I am happy with that but beating the Bronchoes will be so much sweeter

drstandley31
11-22-2009, 05:25 PM
Not sure we had much of a chance anyway, but with Bowe out, and our OL still in, it's probably going to be ugly. I was at the game in Pittsburg the last time we played them, and that's when I thought we had a good team. Got drilled. Didn't even show up. So, if we at least show up this time, I'll consider it a step forward from the Herm era. Still hate him.
Boy am I full of :sign0053: , And happy about it! And, isn't it odd that the steelers have one guy out of there D, and they can't stop one of the 3 worst teams in the NFL. Love it. Living so close to Pittsburgh, I'm really sick of them. This made my year!!!!! Can't wait to smile at all of my Pittsburgh loving coworkers tomorrow. :toast2: :drunkhb: :bananen_smilies046: :beer: Cheers!!!

kilobytes
11-22-2009, 05:56 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA WE WON!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::bananen_smilies046: