PDA

View Full Version : Too much TV time for Herm??

Canada
08-29-2007, 09:36 AM
Am I the only one who has noticed (or maybe it is just in Canada), but every time I turn on the TV I see Herm. He is doing TV commercials for some clothing company, then he is on Hard Knocks and I saw part one of a two part piece on Herm and his everyday life today on Sports Center (which looked to me like Herm has a lot of downtime) I think it is great that the Chiefs are out there getting some TV time and recognition...especially since we got hosed with this years schedule...on the road to start and end the season and no nationally televised games, but is Herm spending too much time in front of the camera?? For a team that has a lot of questions going into the season our fearless leader seems to have a fair amount of time talking to everyone with a camera. He just seems a little more concerned with getting his face on TV than he does about getting his team into Week 1 shape and ready for the season. Again maybe it is just my perception, just wondering what you guys thought?? :beer:

wolfpack
08-29-2007, 10:09 AM
hermmie is like a politian,talks all the time but says nothing.

Canada
08-29-2007, 10:18 AM
yeah....i have noticed that. "If you make them a better man...then u make them a better player"

swmochiefsfan
08-29-2007, 01:05 PM
Its hard to say for me, they get alot of coverage down here locally

Chiefster
08-29-2007, 01:12 PM
Am I the only one who has noticed (or maybe it is just in Canada), but every time I turn on the TV I see Herm. He is doing TV commercials for some clothing company, then he is on Hard Knocks and I saw part one of a two part piece on Herm and his everyday life today on Sports Center (which looked to me like Herm has a lot of downtime) I think it is great that the Chiefs are out there getting some TV time and recognition...especially since we got hosed with this years schedule...on the road to start and end the season and no nationally televised games, but is Herm spending too much time in front of the camera?? For a team that has a lot of questions going into the season our fearless leader seems to have a fair amount of time talking to everyone with a camera. He just seems a little more concerned with getting his face on TV than he does about getting his team into Week 1 shape and ready for the season. Again maybe it is just my perception, just wondering what you guys thought?? :beer:

Well in fairness to Germ, the Hard Knocks thing was being taped while working, but everything else is pretty much true. IMO

m0ef0e
08-29-2007, 03:28 PM
"It's gon be ok." Don't worrky about Herm. "He's gon be ok." "We're gon be ok."

It always makes me feel better to have Herm tell me it will be ok.

Chiefster
08-29-2007, 03:30 PM

It's okayyyyyy!!

swmochiefsfan
08-30-2007, 01:14 PM

If you say so Hermmy

Chiefster
08-30-2007, 01:25 PM
Hermy drunk on spotlight. :p