PDA

View Full Version : Did something I don't think I every done before in my life.

honda522
11-18-2009, 11:59 PM
I introduced my self to someone. Not just someone , but a girl. What happened today was that she sat down next to me during class, and I forgot to bring this paper with, she shared hers. She giggled a few times. I almost asked her out, but couldn't get that far of a step.

Thought I did ask her name and introduced my self. So now maybe she will sit next to me again.

For those of you who don't know, I have a psycological problem. The problem is I am really neverous around anyone I don't know. So talking to anyone is easier said than done for me.

stricken721
11-19-2009, 12:07 AM
Great job man. Gotta take it step by step. :bananen_smilies046:

Find out if she's a Chiefs fan!

Sn@keIze
11-19-2009, 01:57 AM
u made her giggle. As long as you can keep makin her smile and laugh youll be alright.

Try to be cool and confidendant.

(And if you ever find yourself stuck and not knowing what to do. Just ask yourself, what would Snake eyes do).:D

Chiefster
11-19-2009, 02:36 AM
Don't be like this guy:

YouTube- Tommy Like Wingy

:lol: You'll be fine. :D

IlovetheChiefs
11-19-2009, 05:43 PM
Well best wishes to you. Hopefully she doesn't have a bf. Reason I say is years ago in college a girl always sat next to me in this one class. And she was friendly and giggled too. I started to think maybe I'd eventually be able to date her. Then in the course of one conversation she happened to say, "Yeah my boyfriend ...."

So I guess she was just friendly is all. (And also wanted to be able to copy my notes on days she wasn't in class!)