PDA

View Full Version : To cap of a great day....

honda522
11-22-2009, 07:00 PM
The Broncos are will be handed their 4th consecutive loss after a 6-0 start!

Only 1 other team has done that...the 03' Vikings!

I laugh at the *** clown coach and the ponies!

josh1971
11-22-2009, 07:02 PM
And we still get two shots at them...

greg3564
11-22-2009, 07:13 PM
I guess it is like the old saying goes...It's how you finish the season and not how you start. Imagine how great San Diego would be if they could be consistent all season long. Thankfully, they aren't!

yashi
11-22-2009, 07:19 PM
Also, LJ's team is about to lose to the Raiders! LOL

greg3564
11-22-2009, 07:30 PM

LJ's bad karma is now with the Bengals! We won with him gone and they lose with him there. Ain't life a b!tch? :yahoo:

kcvet
11-22-2009, 07:41 PM
I can't remember the last time KC tied it and took into overtime for a W. the pitssburgers are over rated. losing to us and the faiders. same with the donkeys

kilobytes
11-22-2009, 07:49 PM
Thats not funny at all because the Raiders won........plus the Steelers didn't lose ground from the Bengals either....

IlovetheChiefs
11-22-2009, 07:51 PM
And then the Donkeys have the Giants next. So could easily fall to 6-5! Then the Donkeys come to Arrowhead. So WILL DEFINITELY fall to 6-6! Then the Donkeys go to Indi. So could easily fall to 6-7!

YAY CHIEFS!!!!! What a great day! Chiefs beat Pittsburgh!!!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!!! KANSASCITTTTTYYYYY!

#58ChiefsFan
11-22-2009, 08:01 PM
To play devils advocate for a minute if Denver gets a real qb this offseason they will become a true threat in our division. The Kyle Orton trade is something I still cannot get to make sense.

That doesnt matter today because the Chiefs finally played like a team and got a well deserved HUGE win!

IlovetheChiefs
11-22-2009, 08:04 PM
True, Orton stinks. But... Cutler isn't so hot either, heh.

honda522
11-22-2009, 08:14 PM
Thats not funny at all because the Raiders won........plus the Steelers didn't lose ground from the Bengals either....
Who give a S**t? Raiders aren't close to taking the division lead.

kilobytes
11-22-2009, 08:15 PM
Who give a S**t? Raiders aren't close to taking the division lead.
So you want to be last in the division and the Raiders to not lose just because LJ is on the other team? That makes sense. I just don't understand people wanting the Raiders to win unless it actually benefits the team.

honda522
11-22-2009, 08:20 PM
So you want to be last in the division and the Raiders to not lose just because LJ is on the other team? That makes sense. I just don't understand people wanting the Raiders to win unless it actually benefits the team.
Its not like I wanted them to win. If you ain't first, your last. So it doesn't matter cause we ain't going to be first this year.

IlovetheChiefs
11-22-2009, 08:38 PM
Further good news is that TO and Fubbalo lost yet again. And that even though the Cowgirls won, it was the 2nd week in a row they didn't score a point until late in the 4th quarter. And they were at home against Washington. Tony Romeo hahahaha!

Now let's cap off the day even more by having the Philadelphia Ickles lose yet another game and fall to 5-5!

matthewschiefs
11-22-2009, 09:41 PM
Yes denver is stinking it up just about as much as i though they could.

IlovetheChiefs
11-22-2009, 09:46 PM
Yeah really. 32-3 at Denver?? HAHA!

KottkeKU
11-22-2009, 11:11 PM
I was pissed they traded Cutler, he sucks...wouldve been nice to see him in a donk outfit many years, but Orton is even worse lol....the way they had to use him against PIT a week or two ago on monday night was laughable...he is not a very good qb...

drstandley31
11-22-2009, 11:15 PM
True, Orton stinks. But... Cutler isn't so hot either, heh.
Cutler Blows!! Watching him right now, and he's awful. I always thought he was over rated, and I think that chicken's come home to roost.

kilobytes
11-22-2009, 11:30 PM
Its not like I wanted them to win. If you ain't first, your last. So it doesn't matter cause we ain't going to be first this year.
I just don't wanna be behind the Faders.

IlovetheChiefs
11-22-2009, 11:36 PM
Cutler Blows!! Watching him right now, and he's awful. I always thought he was over rated, and I think that chicken's come home to roost.

Yes I also just watched him blow it big time against the Ickles, dangit! He had a guy wide open and overthrows him. And did that three times tonight. Then on their final chance drive, he throws a pick. And that was after misfiring on about a four yard pass!

Hated to see Philly win, but the silver lining is seeing Cutler do badly. Don't like the guy!