PDA

View Full Version : Steeler Fan Here!

J.OTSTOTT
11-22-2009, 09:05 PM
You guys kicked our *** all game! Congrats on the huge win. I signed up to tell you guys that, and man this lost hurts soooo bad. :(

IlovetheChiefs
11-22-2009, 09:09 PM
Well as I just mentioned in another post a few minutes ago, the loss we had at your place 3 years ago hurt sooooo bad too, heh!

Thanks for the congrats. It was a huge win, yes!

We should move up 3 more in the power rankings after this (passing Buffalo, Washington, and Seattle). :)

captainamerica
11-22-2009, 09:22 PM
It's good for you guys that at least every other team in your division lost as well. Also thanks for the congrats. We Chiefs fans really needed a win like this to pep us up and to pep up the team. Anyways good luck to your Steelers in their game next week.

Coach
11-22-2009, 09:27 PM
You guys kicked our *** all game! Congrats on the huge win. I signed up to tell you guys that, and man this lost hurts soooo bad. :(

The Steelers are a great franchise and will still make the playoffs. Thanks for stopping by.

This was a huge win for the Chiefs. It's probably the 1st time in the last 2 seasons that 3 AFC West teams have won in the same week.

figcrostic
11-22-2009, 10:56 PM
It was a very back and forth game we hardly kicked your guys asses it was very competitive

IlovetheChiefs
11-22-2009, 11:00 PM
True, once we got behind 10-7 in the 2nd quarter we never led again until the final play of the game by Ryan Succop. :)

Probably seems to him like the Steelers got whooped because they were expected to beat us soundly. Kind of like when the Philly Ickles lost to Oakland 13-9 a few week ago. That was hardly a blowout. Yet, Ickles fans around here talked as if it was. Cuz they expected to rout the Faders.

drstandley31
11-22-2009, 11:08 PM
Not sure what game you were watching, I don't think we kicked any a$$es, but the boys hung in there and pulled it out. I was in Pittsburgh a few years ago when we got drilled. Now that was an A$$ kicking. And a long drive home. I haven't heard anything, I wonder how Big Ben's doing?

Chiefster
11-23-2009, 12:14 AM

Yer a good sport! Thanks for the congrats, and I hope Big Ben is good to go next week. :bananen_smilies046:

YZILLA
11-23-2009, 02:05 AM
Very Classy Bro !

J.OTSTOTT
11-23-2009, 02:11 AM
Yeah with a team in a bad spot like your team and us Steeler fans coming off a SB win we have our hopes set so high now! Nobody thought we would lose yesterday, but we did!!! Your team showed up and made plays all day....that number 25 guy is a beast!

rbedgood
11-23-2009, 02:13 AM
Not sure what game you were watching, I don't think we kicked any a$, but the boys hung in there and pulled it out. I was in Pittsburgh a few years ago when we got drilled. Now that was an A$$ kicking. And a long drive home. I haven't heard anything, I wonder how Big Ben's doing?

When I was watching Sunday Night football someone mentioned Big Ben and that he'd be good to go next week. So sounds like he's fine for those who have him on fantasy squads.

Big Daddy Tek
11-23-2009, 02:20 AM
Yeah with a team in a bad spot like your team and us Steeler fans coming off a SB win we have our hopes set so high now! Nobody thought we would lose yesterday, but we did!!! Your team showed up and made plays all day....that number 25 guy is a beast!

Jamal Charles, could have been a world class sprinter. He is a beast.

endzonewillie
11-23-2009, 05:01 AM
#25 is Jamaal Charles and he is a very talented and humble player. Glad that there are Steeler fans that can join other teams forums to chat without being jerks. Rep given and deserved, thanks for the sportsmanship.

yashi
11-23-2009, 07:58 AM
Steelers have great fans. Like I said the other day, they travel better than any other fans so I have a ton of respect for them.

KCraised
11-23-2009, 11:12 AM
Yeah, seen alot of cool Steelers fans at the game. And there were ALOT.I know they all didn't fly in from Pittsburgh for the game. That's one thing i've never grasped is why you would be a fan of a team from another city? It's about representing YOUR city. Waaaay too many Steelers fans in this town. It's just so convenient to jump on the bandwagon of a successful
team......show your city loyalty, in the good and bad times! RANT OFF;)

pbatrucker
11-23-2009, 02:17 PM
Yeah, seen alot of cool Steelers fans at the game. And there were ALOT.I know they all didn't fly in from Pittsburgh for the game. That's one thing i've never grasped is why you would be a fan of a team from another city? It's about representing YOUR city. Waaaay too many Steelers fans in this town. It's just so convenient to jump on the bandwagon of a successful
There are some people who were not born and raised in KC.

Chief Tyler
11-24-2009, 02:26 AM

A lot of people find a team to latch on to when they're young regardless of location, it could be because of friends, family or a favorite player, and it just so happens that the Steelers have been good for a long time. My uncle is one of those, season ticket holder for the Chiefs, but he ended up sporting the black and yellow on Sunday. Heck, I went through a year where my favorite team went from the Pack, to Vikes, Bears and finally the Bolts just because I was talked into it.

captainamerica
11-24-2009, 02:32 AM
^^^^
There's no fan of any sport worse than a fair weather fan.

Chief Tyler
11-24-2009, 09:44 AM
^^^^
There's no fan of any sport worse than a fair weather fan.

There's no person more fickle than an unguided youth!

kcvet
11-24-2009, 10:13 AM
I remember back in the 70's when Bradshaw and steel curtin came here to play. it was always a rout. 45-3 was not uncommon. and when they left town 1/2 the Chiefs team was on the IR !!!!

70 chiefsfan70
11-24-2009, 10:14 AM
This is true, we have many Steeler fans here in Columbia,as well, and they too have great sportsmanship.

Also glad to hear Big Ben is ok:bananen_smilies046:

Good luck in the playoffs!

AussieChiefsFan
11-26-2009, 12:50 AM
Welcome to the Crowd! Thanks for the Congrats BTW!:bananen_smilies046: