PDA

View Full Version : Hey all

ARKIESTEEL
11-24-2009, 08:23 AM
First off I like my crow with a side order of baked beans........Next I had a great time in your alls city. Most of the KC fans I came into contact with was great folks..............I had a blast hope the rest of the season goes great for you guys..............

Canada
11-24-2009, 08:28 AM
Hey man. Glad u had a good time and stayed safe. As for the game...can't say I'm too upset!!

ARKIESTEEL
11-24-2009, 08:31 AM
Hey man. Glad u had a good time and stayed safe. As for the game...can't say I'm too upset!!

Well it happens, we (as Steelers fans) are a bit on the spoiled side when it comes to winning...........maybe a game like this one will bring us back to earth some.

Good job and congrats to all of you.......

yashi
11-24-2009, 09:32 AM
Glad you enjoyed KC. Believe me that win was huge beyond epic proportions for the Chiefs. I'm sure you guys will still be in the playoffs despite the loss, so it won't be a huge deal a couple months from now.

bigpoppachief
11-24-2009, 10:35 AM
Well at least the Chiefs is your second fav team right :D

ARKIESTEEL
11-24-2009, 10:46 AM
Well at least the Chiefs is your second fav team right :D

Well yeah but its kind of like this

1. Steelers

2. Chiefs

captainamerica
11-24-2009, 01:09 PM
Thanks for the congrats, man. Your team may have lost this week, but at least every other team in your division did as well. I'm sure they'll bounce back. Anyways thanks once again for the congrats, you Steelers fans seem like a very classy bunch.

IlovetheChiefs
11-24-2009, 09:06 PM
Well yeah but its kind of like this

1. Steelers

2. Chiefs

Heh, I like that. That's how it would accurately describe me if I had to list my favorite teams in order from 1 to 32. It'd be like:

1. Chiefs

2. Second favorite team
3. Third favorite team
etc.

Chiefster
11-24-2009, 09:24 PM
First off I like my crow with a side order of baked beans........Next I had a great time in your alls city. Most of the KC fans I came into contact with was great folks..............I had a blast hope the rest of the season goes great for you guys..............

Well speaking from experience the last couple of years Canada will tell you that crow is best served with a few dozen cold beers. :D

Glad you had a good time in KC and please feel free return to the Crowd anytime you like; you're good people! :D

matthewschiefs
11-24-2009, 10:01 PM
Heh, I like that. That's how it would accurately describe me if I had to list my favorite teams in order from 1 to 32. It'd be like:

1. Chiefs

2. Second favorite team
3. Third favorite team
etc.

Heres mine
1 chiefs
2 chiefs
3 chiefs

Hayvern
11-25-2009, 01:46 AM
here is mine
1. Chiefs
2. Anyone beating the Raiders
3. Anyone beating the Raiders
4. Anyone beating the Raiders

Have I mentioned I hate the Raiders?

Chiefster
11-25-2009, 01:51 AM
here is mine
1. Chiefs
2. Anyone beating the Raiders
3. Anyone beating the Raiders
4. Anyone beating the Raiders

Have I mentioned I hate the Raiders?

:lol:

I'll do ya a couple better...

1. Chiefs
2. Anyone beating the Raiders/Broncos/Chargers.
3. Anyone beating the Raiders/Broncos/Chargers.
4. Anyone beating the Raiders/Broncos/Chargers.

...And if any two of the three are playing each other I hope for a tie. :D

KCINNYC
11-25-2009, 02:17 AM
Yo man thanks for the nice words...I think that I speak for everyone when I say we have nothing but respect for the Steelers. What a fan base you all have, what consistent leadership Pittsburg has shown the rest of the league for decades. Remember that Haley said in his post game news conference that we aspire to be the kind of organization that you are...So feel good for us...its good for the younger brother to beat his older brother in P.I.G. on the driveway basketball hoop from time to time. Thanks again, your post speaks volumes about your fan base.

tornadospotter
11-25-2009, 03:54 AM
No crow for you, you have been nothing but class on this forum, I wish I could have been there and tailgated with you, You are a great example of a Fan of a NFL Team. You are more than welcome here. Good luck the rest of the season.:bananen_smilies046:

IlovetheChiefs
11-25-2009, 12:37 PM
Heres mine
1 chiefs
2 chiefs
3 chiefs

Even better! Love it! And don't need any big space gaps either. :)

I'm gonna remember that for the future if someone ever asks me who my favorite team after the Chiefs would be. I'll say the Chiefs!

1. Chiefs
2. Anyone beating the Raiders/Broncos/Chargers.
3. Anyone beating the Raiders/Broncos/Chargers.
4. Anyone beating the Raiders/Broncos/Chargers.

Remember the time when we'd have to say Anyone beating the Raiders/Broncos/Chargers/Seahawks?

N TX Dave
11-25-2009, 09:25 PM
Heres mine
1 chiefs
2 chiefs
3 chiefs

That looks alot like mine except
1 Chiefs
2 Who ever is playing the tRaiders
3 Who ever is playing the Donkies
4 Who ever is playing the Cryboys
5-29 Everybody else
30 Cryboys
31 Doneys
32 tRaiders

IlovetheChiefs
11-25-2009, 10:05 PM
That looks alot like mine except
1 Chiefs
2 Who ever is playing the tRaiders
3 Who ever is playing the Donkies
4 Who ever is playing the Cryboys
5-29 Everybody else
30 Cryboys
31 Doneys
32 tRaiders

Another good one too! I would just include the Ickles with those other 3 though. If you lived here in Philly you would too!

Chiefster
11-26-2009, 12:28 AM
Remember the time when we'd have to say Anyone beating the Raiders/Broncos/Chargers/Seahawks?

I do indeed; kinda miss those days actually.

Eydugstr
11-26-2009, 01:05 AM
[quote=ARKIESTEEL;167363]First off I like my crow with a side order of baked beans........Next I had a great time in your alls city. Most of the KC fans I came into contact with was great folks..............I had a blast hope the rest of the season goes great for you guys..............[/quote/]

Glad you had a good time in KC!