PDA

View Full Version : KCChiefs.com : Q&A with TODD HALEY - 11/24

Coach
11-24-2009, 08:20 PM
Highlights TODD HALEY: "We got started early this week. It's a little different schedule for us with Thanksgiving. I've been involved in doing it a bunch of different ways and seeing that this is an important holiday and important to

More... (http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2009/11/24/qa_with_todd_haley__1124/)

honda522
11-24-2009, 11:53 PM
I don't know if anyone else actaully reads or listen to his interviews, but his methods I totally agree with and make sense. So far from what we have seen he just can't execute them.

IlovetheChiefs
11-25-2009, 02:09 PM
Yes I watch every one of his press conferences.

I watched everyone of Herm's too (even though I often didn't like what he had to say) because he was still the Chiefs coach (technically, heh) and am interested in everything that goes on in our wonderful organization. :)

matthewschiefs
11-25-2009, 02:30 PM
Yes I watch every one of his press conferences.

I watched everyone of Herm's too (even though I often didn't like what he had to say) because he was still the Chiefs coach (technically, heh) and am interested in everything that goes on in our wonderful organization. :)

I watch them all to and watched all of herms as well. At least with Haley i am not sitting in my chair yelling back to the computer screen at what an idoit he is like I did with herm. Thats a plus.

captainamerica
11-25-2009, 06:18 PM
I watch them all too and I usually don't have too much bad to say about what he says in them.

honda522
11-25-2009, 08:32 PM
He sounds like he is on crack tho. lol

IlovetheChiefs
11-25-2009, 08:43 PM
One thing too, he is always so calm cool and collected. Makes it difficult to believe he is really that temper prone as he's reputed to be, heh.

I mean I saw him get mad at Boldin last year and a couple times this year at our guys. But doesn't seem like he's as fiery as they say. Although I'm sure a lot more steam comes out in those locker rooms and practices.

matthewschiefs
11-25-2009, 08:54 PM
One thing too, he is always so calm cool and collected. Makes it difficult to believe he is really that temper prone as he's reputed to be, heh.

I mean I saw him get mad at Boldin last year and a couple times this year at our guys. But doesn't seem like he's as fiery as they say. Although I'm sure a lot more steam comes out in those locker rooms and practices.

You can tell sometimes when he does not like a question but he is able to controll himself so he doesn't make an :sign0053: of himself.