PDA

View Full Version : Javarris Williams

Argo
11-24-2009, 08:23 PM
Now that JC is in charge of the running game I believe we need a short yardage situation HB. In the last contest JC did great, but he got knocked pretty hard and I don't think its wise to let him take that kind of beatings.

So do you guy believe that Javarris Williams can take that job? he´s 5-10 and 220 which in mi experience is pretty hard to stop (short frame & heavy).

I'm no expert on college football so thats why I´m asking to you guys who have better info on this guy.

Cheers

yashi
11-24-2009, 08:47 PM
I think it's worth a shot. Kolby seems to get stuffed on most plays. Williams is supposed to be a power back and I saw some picture of him without a shirt on. The dude is freaking chiseled.

Coach
11-24-2009, 11:08 PM
What happened to Jackie Battle?

hometeam
11-24-2009, 11:19 PM
Injured his whole career~

Chiefster
11-25-2009, 01:38 AM
Injured his whole career~

Yup!

captainamerica
11-25-2009, 12:28 PM
I wonder how serious Kolby is hurt right now? Dude seems more injury prone the Brittle Brody for christs sake. I see nothing wrong with calling Javarris up and giving him a shot. We really don't have much to lose.

yashi
11-25-2009, 12:40 PM
I wonder how serious Kolby is hurt right now? Dude seems more injury prone the Brittle Brody for christs sake. I see nothing wrong with calling Javarris up and giving him a shot. We really don't have much to lose.

I think he was in full pads practicing yesterday.