PDA

View Full Version : Hines Ward

Sn@keIze
11-25-2009, 04:23 AM
Its highly unlikely that Hines Ward will find his way on this site and open this thread. But if he does, and happens to read this...

"Hey Hines, dont u ever come into arrowhead and do the tomahawk chop after u score a TD again u queer. I bet u cant wait till u retire so u can finally come out of the closet." (Sorry if i offend any homos).

Im glad we caused u whatever greif we possibly could.

ps. ur a good wr.

figcrostic
11-25-2009, 10:17 AM
Its highly unlikely that Hines Ward will find his way on this site and open this thread. But if he does, and happens to read this...

"Hey Hines, dont u ever come into arrowhead and do the tomahawk chop after u score a TD again u queer. I bet u cant wait till u retire so u can finally come out of the closet." (Sorry if i offend any homos).

Im glad we caused u whatever greif we possibly could.

ps. ur a good wr.
:lamende: whats up with all the homophobes, it's 2009 who cares who somebody prefers sexually are you mad cause he's not with you? Just leaves more women for people like me.

IlovetheChiefs
11-25-2009, 12:26 PM
I saw Hines Ward doing that chop after the touchdown and thought that was most uncalled for too.

I was even thinking that action of his could have hurt the Steelers chances, even if maybe just a tiny bit, because of ticking off the Chiefs. Things like that can backfire.

I remember a game where Tony Dorsett got a touchdown against the Eagles and then taunted them. Dallas was a good team that year and Philly was a bad team. But after that taunting, the coach (Marion Campbell. I recall his irate expression. And he rarely showed emotion) and players were furious and then the Eagles outplayed the Cowboys and pulled off the upset.

So chop about that Hines!

KCraised
11-25-2009, 12:30 PM
Agree!! I saw him do that and thought how we HAVE to win this now. It's been done before but when that dirty playing SOB does it, it's a huge smack. Thanks for pumping the crowd up, you punk

Ryfo18
11-25-2009, 01:23 PM
Yeah I was pissed when he started doing that. I honestly wouldn't have minded if he did a normal tomahawk chop...but the way he did it was more mocking and robotic.

northwest
11-25-2009, 01:24 PM
sexual preference is irrelevant. go chiefs.

Sn@keIze
11-25-2009, 02:17 PM
:lamende: whats up with all the homophobes, it's 2009 who cares who somebody prefers sexually are you mad cause he's not with you? Just leaves more women for people like me.:sign0053:

SIC J
11-25-2009, 02:30 PM
Who cares.........

Chiefs won.

Bike
11-25-2009, 03:38 PM
If that was the game-winning td I could see Ward celebrating in front of our fans with the chop. But since the game was still up in the air, he just made himself look like an A$$...

chief31
11-25-2009, 03:39 PM
:lamende: whats up with all the homophobes, it's 2009 who cares who somebody prefers sexually are you mad cause he's not with you? Just leaves more women for people like me.

While I certainly don't agree with using "gay" as an insult...

The use of the word "homophobe" is every bit as childish.

It is nothing more than ignorant name-calling.

josh1971
11-25-2009, 05:14 PM
Hines Ward has long been an immense douche. I just want to smack that constant, annoying smile off his face.

That he would do that after scoring that TD is no surprise to me.

Ldub
11-25-2009, 05:29 PM
calm down geez.

sorry if i think its crazy a man will let another man stick his wee-wee in his poo hole. u think its ok..fine.

Now back on subject........screw u Hines

I dont know why your surprised someone would get upset when you use words like queer and homo. Its so socially acceptable. Oh wait, its not 1964.

Why dont you keep that bullsh*t to yourself.

figcrostic
11-25-2009, 06:07 PM
While I certainly don't agree with using "gay" as an insult...

The use of the word "homophobe" is every bit as childish.

It is nothing more than ignorant name-calling.

Dude speak unless you know what the hell your talking about homophobe is a word in this book called the dictionary, it's a real word and it fits this situation

homophobe: noun a person who fears or hates homosexuals and homosexuality.heres the link http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/homophobe

figcrostic
11-25-2009, 06:10 PM
calm down geez.

sorry if i think its crazy a man will let another man stick his wee-wee in his poo hole. u think its ok..fine.

Now back on subject........screw u Hines

First you make fun of him and call him gay now you wanna screw him I'm confused. :sign0023:

figcrostic
11-25-2009, 06:11 PM
Hines Ward has long been an immense douche. I just want to smack that constant, annoying smile off his face.

That he would do that after scoring that TD is no surprise to me.

You realize we won right! You think he was smiling after the game no, get over it!

josh1971
11-25-2009, 07:44 PM
You realize we won right! You think he was smiling after the game no, get over it!

So it's ok to post bash after bash about our own team's QB, but me not liking an opponent's smug, arrogant wideout is a problem?

He's been a player I have despised for a long time, going way back to prior games, some of them not even against the chiefs. So, if I want to have my own opinion of him, no matter what it is, I can do that per the first amendment. I don't care if he was smiling after the game or not, so get over yourself.

Sn@keIze
11-26-2009, 01:50 AM
Dude speak unless you know what the hell your talking about homophobe is a word in this book called the dictionary, it's a real word and it fits this situation

homophobe: noun a person who fears or hates homosexuals and homosexuality.heres the link http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/homophobewell then that dont apply to me. Im not afraid of them. And i dont hate them either.

But i do hate the practice. so maybe it does apply that way. so fine i may be a home phobe. but thats not a bad thing.

I dont know why your surprised someone would get upset when you use words like queer and homo. Its so socially acceptable. Oh wait, its not 1964.

Why dont you keep that bullsh*t to yourself.Talk about a double standard. I wouldnt get in an uproar if someone calls me a hetero.

But everyone gets all uptight if i call someone a homo.

And i wont keep it to myself. Again, i dont see why its so hard for some of u to understand that I think its kind of gross if a man takes his reproductive organ and puts in another mans solid waste disposal hole. And i will mock at times. Just like i mock a lot of things at times.

Im not sayin it makes me right or anything.

First you make fun of him and call him gay now you wanna screw him I'm confused. :sign0023:That was lame attempt bro.....sorry.
:pointlaugh:

I hope u get smarter b4 u post ur next comeback.

And now back to subject. Hines, ur a ***ot! Dont come here and to the tomahawk chop again u ****** (british translation)

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/***ot

–noun 1. a bundle of sticks, twigs, or branches bound together and used as fuel, a fascine, a torch, etc. 2. a bundle; bunch. 3. a bundle of pieces of iron or steel to be welded, hammered, or rolled together at high temperature. 4. bouquet garni. (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=bouquet+garni&db=luna)
–verb (used with object) 5. to bind or make into a ***ot. 6. to ornament with ***oting.

Hmmmm, dont know why a bundle of sticks is not allowed here

Canada
11-26-2009, 06:47 AM
You have a new friend in Kilobytes!!! He thinks fa**ot is a pile of sticks too!!

Three7s
11-26-2009, 09:03 AM
I don't see what the big deal is. Players have been doing things like that for a long while, it's probably because someone just did it in Arrowhead that anyone actually cared.

I think I can recall Bowe catching a TD pass in Atlanta and doing the dirty bird last year, I didn't hear Falcon fans going ape about it. Don't take crap like that so seriously.

Vanilla Garilla
11-26-2009, 10:49 AM
I think my I.Q just dropped a few points after reading this thread!

Canada
11-26-2009, 12:47 PM
I think my I.Q just dropped a few points after reading this thread!..and its not like you have a lot of IQ points to spare!! :D

yashi
11-26-2009, 03:48 PM
worst thread ever. And it was obvious to me it was going to turn into this after reading the first post.

tornadospotter
11-26-2009, 03:51 PM
:D:D:D:D:D I love this thread!:bananen_smilies046:

Ldub
11-26-2009, 06:04 PM
well then that dont apply to me. Im not afraid of them. And i dont hate them either.

But i do hate the practice. so maybe it does apply that way. so fine i may be a home phobe. but thats not a bad thing.

Talk about a double standard. I wouldnt get in an uproar if someone calls me a hetero.

But everyone gets all uptight if i call someone a homo.

And i wont keep it to myself. Again, i dont see why its so hard for some of u to understand that I think its kind of gross if a man takes his reproductive organ and puts in another mans solid waste disposal hole. And i will mock at times. Just like i mock a lot of things at times.

Im not sayin it makes me right or anything.

That was lame attempt bro.....sorry.
:pointlaugh:

I hope u get smarter b4 u post ur next comeback.

And now back to subject. Hines, ur a ***ot! Dont come here and to the tomahawk chop again u ****** (british translation)

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/***ot

–noun 1. a bundle of sticks, twigs, or branches bound together and used as fuel, a fascine, a torch, etc. 2. a bundle; bunch. 3. a bundle of pieces of iron or steel to be welded, hammered, or rolled together at high temperature. 4. bouquet garni. (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=bouquet+garni&db=luna)
–verb (used with object) 5. to bind or make into a ***ot. 6. to ornament with ***oting.

Hmmmm, dont know why a bundle of sticks is not allowed here

I honestly dont care what you believe to be right and wrong. This is America (for most of us), and your are sure entitled. I know there are alot of people that are feel the same way as you and thats all fine and dandy.

That being said, this is a forum to talk about football. Say I was a racist, would it be okay for me to call Hines the "N" word because thats how I felt about black people? Probably not. Its easy to not care who you offend over a computer, but there are things that are just distasteful to post on an open forum.

endzonewillie
11-26-2009, 07:54 PM
Let the man do a tomahawk chop, he got to dig the fans but had to ride home on a plane with the feeling of loss.
Go Chiefs!

Vanilla Garilla
11-26-2009, 07:57 PM
..and its not like you have a lot of IQ points to spare!! :D

LOL...^ True Statement

PawnshopMarimba
11-26-2009, 09:32 PM
Dear This Thread,

Thank you for reminding me why I am sometimes embarrassed to live in the mid west.

Regards,

MT.

Sn@keIze
11-27-2009, 12:38 AM

That he would do that after scoring that TD is no surprise to me.I actually like hines. Some people around here just blow things outta perportion

So it's ok to post bash after bash about our own team's QB, but me not liking an opponent's smug, arrogant wideout is a problem?

He's been a player I have despised for a long time, going way back to prior games, some of them not even against the chiefs. So, if I want to have my own opinion of him, no matter what it is, I can do that per the first amendment. I don't care if he was smiling after the game or not, so get over yourself.I like hines ward tho. He is an outstanding WR. I actually even put that in my original post just to be serious.

I don't see what the big deal is. Players have been doing things like that for a long while, it's probably because someone just did it in Arrowhead that anyone actually cared.

I think I can recall Bowe catching a TD pass in Atlanta and doing the dirty bird last year, I didn't hear Falcon fans going ape about it. Don't take crap like that so seriously.There is no big deal. I was just havn fun with it.

worst thread ever. And it was obvious to me it was going to turn into this after reading the first post.
It wasnt suppose turn this ugly. It was just supposed to be funlovn. till some bashers take things too seriously and need to lighten up.

Next time im going say.."Dang u hines u straight guy! dont u come in here and do that u hetero!!!"

Lets see how many peopel get worked up even tho its the same standard.

:D:D:D:D:D I love this thread!:bananen_smilies046:Me too

I honestly dont care what you believe to be right and wrong. This is America (for most of us), and your are sure entitled. I know there are alot of people that are feel the same way as you and thats all fine and dandy.

That being said, this is a forum to talk about football. Say I was a racist, would it be okay for me to call Hines the "N" word because thats how I felt about black people? Probably not. Its easy to not care who you offend over a computer, but there are things that are just distasteful to post on an open forum.i do think sayin N would be too far.

Let the man do a tomahawk chop, he got to dig the fans but had to ride home on a plane with the feeling of loss.
Go Chiefs!
i agree.

LargoChief
11-27-2009, 04:52 PM
As long as we win...who cares. Does he resemble a chipmunk? Yes! Would I like to wipe that smirk he has off his face ...Yes!! Would I be in for a hell of a fight after I pop him...yes!! Is he a great receiver who can block with the best of the, take a hit and bust his *** on every play? Absolutely. I respect him but am over the Steelers. I don't want to see our team disrespected, that is for the press and Whitlock to do.

chief31
11-30-2009, 08:40 AM

homophobe: noun a person who fears or hates homosexuals and homosexuality.heres the link http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/homophobe

And a lack of understanding, or disagreement with the lifestyle, (which was not even displayed at the time you decided to use the word) in what way shows fear, or hatred?

It is just an attempt to call the name-caller a name back.

If someone actually expresses a fear or hatred of homosexuals, then the term would be appropriate. But the term 'homophobe' gets turned into what we have here.

Flat-out retaliation.

Here are some other words from the dictionary...

dick, p***y, a**, f**....

All of those words get misused to label someone negatively.

And rather the misused word is dick, p***y, a**, f**, or homophobe, it is still just childish name-calling.

You misused the word homophobe, because there was no evidence of fear, nor hatred, of homosexuals.

But the thing that makes people misuse the word as an insult is the "phobe" part (for "Phobia"). Which most people instantly relate to as meaning "fear".

So...

Either you were misusing the word, or you were just making an uneducated guess at someone's psychological diagnosis.

And since I am sold on the fact that you weren't actually trying to make a psychological diagnosis with next to zero data (especially with no display of hatred or fear of homosexuals)... I figure you misused the word.

But, I could have been wrong. Maybe you were just being honestly foolish.

- Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/***)

- Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/***)

- Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/*****)

- Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dick)

phobia - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/phobia)

Canada
11-30-2009, 05:27 PM
soooo....what do you guys want to do now?

kilobytes
11-30-2009, 05:29 PM
I remember when Bowe did the Dirty Bird in Atlanta and Bowe also doing the LT celebration in San Diego and no one complained that I know of. He did these the last two years. I don't really care since we won that game.

Ldub
11-30-2009, 05:33 PM
soooo....what do you guys want to do now?

I got Monopoly and Yahtzee...

and a bottle of whiskey.

Canada
11-30-2009, 06:02 PM
I got Monopoly and Yahtzee...

and a bottle of whiskey.
I love that game!!

Bike
12-01-2009, 09:25 AM
I love that game!!
Spin the bottle? :D