PDA

View Full Version : From A Broncos Fan

Kid Azteca
11-28-2009, 02:41 PM
The Denver Post recently had a poll up on who the fans feel Denver's biggest rival is. The Chargers won by a land slide.

This baffled me as a lifelong Broncos fan-As I see it the Chiefs and Raiders have long been Denver's biggest rivals with the Chargers and the Seahawks being merely irritants through-out the years.

So to all you Chiefs fans. F*ck you and may we continue to hate you're team and loath in it's mediocrity for years to come.:bananen_smilies046:

texaschief
11-28-2009, 03:16 PM
I'm pretty sure the Denver fans weren't smart enough to understand the context of the poll. Either you or them didn't understand the poll. Was it a poll asking who was the biggest rival since your existence or the biggest rival this year?

If it was existence, then the correct answer SHOULD have been us. If it was for the year, then it SHOULD have been the Chargers.

It doesn't shock me that y'all are confused.

matthewschiefs
11-28-2009, 04:03 PM
The Denver Post recently had a poll up on who the fans feel Denver's biggest rival is. The Chargers won by a land slide.

This baffled me as a lifelong Broncos fan-As I see it the Chiefs and Raiders have long been Denver's biggest rivals with the Chargers and the Seahawks being merely irritants through-out the years.

So to all you Chiefs fans. F*ck you and may we continue to hate you're team and loath in it's mediocrity for years to come.:bananen_smilies046:

Thanks for comeing onto a chiefs fan forum to talk your :sign0053: It realy shows how bright you broncos fans are. You guys are not that good your going to see that in the next couple of years. So you keep talking now see if your talking a year from now. :sign0023: :lamende:

texaschief
11-28-2009, 04:43 PM
Thanks for comeing onto a chiefs fan forum to talk your :sign0053: It realy shows how bright you broncos fans are. You guys are not that good your going to see that in the next couple of years. So you keep talking now see if your talking a year from now. :sign0023: :lamende:

The Broncos DO have a better personnel base than we do AND they have FOUR first round picks over the next two years... they're not going anywhere but up. Pioli is going to have to pull some rabbits out of his hat just to keep up with Denver's potential. That Cutler trade put them head and shoulders above everyone else in the division as far as potential is concerned.

Kid Azteca
11-28-2009, 05:25 PM
"I'm pretty sure the Denver fans weren't smart enough to understand the context of the poll. Either you or them didn't understand the poll. Was it a poll asking who was the biggest rival since your existence or the biggest rival this year?"

I'm not sure what's funnier. You commenting that Denver fans can't understand the context of a poll or you asking about the context of the poll? That's why I love you guys-retarded yet still snobbish. Classic.

"It doesn't shock me that y'all are confused."

Lol!

Kid Azteca
11-28-2009, 05:28 PM
Either way, I hope K.C. beats the Chargers this week. Then we can grab our two gimme's against you guys as we roll into the playoffs.

IlovetheChiefs
11-28-2009, 06:29 PM
Oh, the game at Arrowhead is also a gimme for the Donks? Is that why the Donks won there last year? Oh wait, the Donks LOST at Arrowhead last year. And that was when Herm was here. Well at least you made it a close game. Oh wait again, the score was 33-19.

And the Donks have lost 5 of the last 6 at Arrowhead. And 14 of the last 18. Yeah this will be a gimme for you alright. Mmm hmm.

hometeam
11-28-2009, 06:47 PM
Cool Post Man

CHIEFS_FN_ROCK
11-28-2009, 07:39 PM
Oh, the game at Arrowhead is also a gimme for the Donks? Is that why the Donks won there last year? Oh wait, the Donks LOST at Arrowhead last year. And that was when Herm was here. Well at least you made it a close game. Oh wait again, the score was 33-19.

And the Donks have lost 5 of the last 6 at Arrowhead. And 14 of the last 18. Yeah this will be a gimme for you alright. Mmm hmm.
Yeah that Just Happened !!!:lol:

Kid Azteca
11-28-2009, 08:03 PM
"And the Donks have lost 5 of the last 6 at Arrowhead. And 14 of the last 18. Yeah this will be a gimme for you alright. Mmm hmm."

No you're absolutely right, I was just talking sht. And in a way that was the point of this post. No matter how good or bad either team has been throughout the years, each team has had a hell of a time trying to get a season sweep.

I basically just wanted to say that I appreciate the Chiefs/Broncos rivalry and recognize it as one of the NFL's best. DESPITE the fact that the Chiefs have not won a Super Bowl during the games modern era. Or that they are in the midsts of one of the most embarrassing losing skids this decade. And I don't even care that you guys had the leagues best team a few years ago and somehow blew it.

Lazeye
11-28-2009, 08:13 PM
Kid, how are you going to come onto our site and talk your trash and then say you want us to win? I think the elevation has got to you some. I always want the cronks to lose no matter who you play. Screw your for first rd picks because by the time you develop them we will be 2-3 yrs deep in our process and solid as hell. oh yeah God Bless You

Kid Azteca
11-28-2009, 08:16 PM
"Kid, how are you going to come onto our site and talk your trash and then say you want us to win?..."

Easy. You're playing San Diego.

Lazeye
11-28-2009, 08:19 PM
Or that they are in the midsts of one of the most embarrassing losing skids this decade.
Not sure if you looked but the skid has stopped and we are now better than before and next year we will be a .500 plus team for sure. Don't forget that sweep
you were talking about will happen this year with us beating you donkeys once in style and the other ugly. No need to respond to this because their is nothing you can say that will change the outcome.

Kid Azteca
11-28-2009, 08:28 PM
Normally I would say that nobody's getting a sweep. But Denver needs these games more than K.C. does and I feel that will be apparent to all K.C. faithful next week.

Besides, Arrowhead isn't Arrowhead anymore. 1/4 of the stadium is empty nowadays.

Lazeye
11-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Ask the Steelers if its the same ARROWHEAD

Lazeye
11-28-2009, 08:34 PM
But Denver needs these games more than K.C. does and I feel that will be apparent to all K.C. faithful next week.
If we were going to roll over and die we would not have won those three games and lost some real close games. Who cares if you need them you can't have them they are ours because we want them more.

hometeam
11-28-2009, 08:35 PM
dont feed the troll~

Lazeye
11-28-2009, 08:43 PM
dont feed the troll~
You are right, I will no loger feed it. Nothing kid can say now will get one response from ME.

Kid Azteca
11-28-2009, 08:45 PM
"dont feed the troll~"

No trollism here. I won't and don't go on other threads and talk off topic. I found the Denver Post poll interesting and just wanted to talk football with a little smack thrown in between.

The Chiefs fans that have responded have been cool in my opinion.

Kid Azteca
11-28-2009, 08:49 PM
But I would like to know from a Chief fan's point of view. Who do you guys view as you're biggest rival?

AussieChiefsFan
11-28-2009, 09:44 PM
But I would like to know from a Chief fan's point of view. Who do you guys view as you're biggest rival?

For me its definitely the Raiders. But I dont like the broncs either

IlovetheChiefs
11-28-2009, 10:21 PM
No trollism here. I won't and don't go on other threads and talk off topic. I found the Denver Post poll interesting and just wanted to talk football with a little smack in between.

Kid, in your first post of this thread that last line was not "a little smack". Saying things like that serve no purpose but to make trouble.

Chiefster
11-28-2009, 10:38 PM
dont feed the troll~

Yup! :bananen_smilies046:

"dont feed the troll~"

No trollism here. I won't and don't go on other threads and talk off topic. I found the Denver Post poll interesting and just wanted to talk football with a little smack thrown in between.

That's cool, but before you continue you might want to stop by here next: Read Before Posting - Kansas City Chiefs Forums (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=438)

Kid Azteca
11-28-2009, 10:40 PM
"Kid, in your first post of this thread that last line was not "a little smack". Saying things like that serve no purpose but to make trouble."

Oh you can handle it. If you can take the Chiefs you can take a joke.

Chiefster
11-28-2009, 10:46 PM
"Kid, in your first post of this thread that last line was not "a little smack". Saying things like that serve no purpose but to make trouble."

Oh you can handle it. If you can take the Chiefs you can take a joke.

We're willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you might want to tread lightly; get the feel of the boards membership and let us get to know you a little before throwing out jokes like that. It's difficult to know when someone is joking through written communication especially someone new.

captainamerica
11-29-2009, 01:24 AM
I've always hated the Raiders more than any other team in the league. The Broncs are a shoe in for 2nd place though.

honda522
11-29-2009, 01:29 AM
"And the Donks have lost 5 of the last 6 at Arrowhead. And 14 of the last 18. Yeah this will be a gimme for you alright. Mmm hmm."

No you're absolutely right, I was just talking sht. And in a way that was the point of this post. No matter how good or bad either team has been throughout the years, each team has had a hell of a time trying to get a season sweep.

I basically just wanted to say that I appreciate the Chiefs/Broncos rivalry and recognize it as one of the NFL's best. DESPITE the fact that the Chiefs have not won a Super Bowl during the games modern era. Or that they are in the midsts of one of the most embarrassing losing skids this decade. And I don't even care that you guys had the leagues best team a few years ago and somehow blew it.

Your pathetic, atleast learn to quote.

We may have less championships that the donks, but remember without the Chiefs, there would be no superbowl, but because of Lamar, there is.

We deserve alot more respect than what were given.

chief31
11-29-2009, 03:25 AM

:lol:

I absolutely love this thead-starter. I actually laughed out loud, a few times. Once when I read it, a couple more times at the angry responses to it, and then a couple more times just thinking about it.

Love the way you politely talked-up our rivalry, then emphasized that rivalry on the way out. Awesome.

As for the actual subject....

I would have to say The Raiders, despite my hatred for Shanahan and his disregard for player safety, is the bigger long-term rival of The Chiefs.

Now that Shanahan is gone, the Broncos have slipped back down near The Chargers, for me.

And...

Not bad on the response, TC. :bananen_smilies046:

Three7s
11-29-2009, 03:58 AM
I feel like it's the Broncos, but a lot of people will say the Raiders. I never cared for the Chargers or even the Seahawks.

As for the whole losing streak thing, yeah we've stunk for awhile, but it looks like we're on the right track. The only team that really shows no improvement is the Raiders. As for when you said we were the leagues best team a few years back, you meant 03? Just wondering.

tornadospotter
11-29-2009, 06:26 AM
I hate the the stinky donks only slightly less than the faders!

Canada
11-29-2009, 09:26 AM
I basically just wanted to say that I appreciate the Chiefs and recognize them as one of the NFL's best. DESPITE the fact that the Chiefs have annoying opposing fans who like to talk sh!t. Or that they are in the midsts of one of the most embarrassing conversations with a donkey fan ever. And I don't even care that you guys have the leagues best team, a few years ago I came out of the closet, somehow blew it and became a donkey fan.

Don't you guys have one of those monumental losing streaks to end every season? Remember when you were 6-0...lol What happened?

...but I really like your post!! :bananen_smilies046:

IlovetheChiefs
11-29-2009, 09:57 AM
Hey I missed that post of his somehow. It is a good one. Thanks for quoting it Canada! :toast2:

As for the biggest rival question again, I think it's still the Faders. What can you say when there's even a checkers game made for the Chiefs and Raiders, heh:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/11/24.jpg

drstandley31
11-29-2009, 11:42 AM

I guess that's because SD spanked you so hard last week. We'll be back, and when we do you over-rated D-Bags will be first on our list. I was in Denver for a game a few years ago, even your cheerleader are f'n ugly.

-Scar-
11-29-2009, 12:35 PM
I like where this thread went

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/http://scaranddeuce.com/forums/images/smilies/deadhorse.gifhttp://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

bigpoppachief
11-29-2009, 02:46 PM

Raiders and you Donkey's Personally I hate the broHOES :D most because I was sattioned in Ft Carson adn caught a Chiefs game there a few years back when you beat us by a FG and the fans were talking so much **** It was fun but since that moment I hate the Broncos most ! But im down I think crap talking is fun Should of seen me surrounded by Broncos fans as a chief fan it was awesome !

Kid Azteca
11-29-2009, 03:12 PM
So from what I can gather-it's a three horse race(pun intended) between Denver, K.C., and Oakland in terms of mutual hatred toward each other.

San Diego hasn't garnered the respect to be hated in my opinion simply because they've sucked for so long. They're like the handicap kid you went to grade school with all those years and were actually proud of to see graduate. Maybe if San Diego stays relative for the next 20 years I can develop a dislike for them as well.

honda522
11-29-2009, 06:09 PM
This thread should be locked.

kilobytes
11-29-2009, 06:19 PM
Hey guess who has an all time winning record versus every team in the division?

rammstein
11-29-2009, 07:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_G4ZYD3Vb0

kcvet
11-29-2009, 07:38 PM

ive been on your forum. what a bunch a cryin' wimps. ive been hearing them call the donkeys ostrich's. interpretation please ??? and the jackass you rode in on

:lamende: as usual

kcvet
11-29-2009, 07:43 PM
in FACT since im still a member there i think ill stroll on over and stick a hot poker up their a**'s :lol:

Kid Azteca
11-29-2009, 07:44 PM
"This thread should be locked."

Why?

kcvet
11-29-2009, 07:50 PM

Why?

because you still in 2nd place :D

kcvet
11-29-2009, 07:51 PM

Why?

because you still in 2nd place

Kid Azteca
11-29-2009, 07:58 PM
"because you still in 2nd place"

So that is why this thread should be locked. You make no sense? Please, don't let your hatred for Denver dumb you guys down.

In fact, Bronco fans have nothing but respect for K.C.Do not sleep on KC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Broncos Country Message Boards (http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=157561)

So keep that in mind as you head over to the Bronco boards and as you put it "stick a hot poker up their a**'s."

KCSDFAN
11-29-2009, 08:22 PM

Keep talking and the Chiefs and their fans will be laughing last when we beat your a** when you come to Arrowhead. The Chiefs have dashed the Donks playoff hopes more than once. Here is a Chiefs fan praying it'll happen again and then you Donks will be second to the CHARGERS and your all time fav Phillip Rivers again.

kcvet
11-29-2009, 08:50 PM
"because you still in 2nd place"

So that is why this thread should be locked. You make no sense? Please, don't let your hatred for Denver dumb you guys down.

In fact, Bronco fans have nothing but respect for K.C.Do not sleep on KC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Broncos Country Message Boards (http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=157561)

So keep that in mind as you head over to the Bronco boards and as you put it "stick a hot poker up their a**'s."

who started this post???

come back when you've grown a pair. kid

Kid Azteca
11-29-2009, 08:53 PM
You still don't make sense?

kcvet
11-29-2009, 09:06 PM
You still don't make sense?

you make even less moron.

look..........at..........post............one !!!!

honda522
11-29-2009, 09:31 PM

Why?
Why? Because you are flaming, and this isn't not Donk central.

Kid Azteca
11-29-2009, 10:35 PM
This thread is about rivalry. The only flaming I see is from you and few pissed off Chiefs fans.

Keep it on topic please. By the way, it seems like people here really do hate Denver more than the Raiders?

Vandelay
11-29-2009, 10:38 PM
This thread is about rivalry. The only flaming I see is from you and few pissed off Chiefs fans.

Keep it on topic please. By the way, it seems like people here really do hate Denver more than the Raiders?
We will see if you have the sack to come back on here next week after the Chiefs win.

kcvet
11-29-2009, 10:52 PM

from your post one

So to all you Chiefs fans. F*ck you and may we continue to hate you're team and loath in it's mediocrity for years to come

well????

honda522
11-29-2009, 10:59 PM
So to all you Chiefs fans. F*ck you

That is a down right insult. :sign0104:

Kid Azteca
11-29-2009, 11:04 PM
"We will see if you have the sack to come back on here next week after the Chiefs win."

No doubt. That is why I love talking football with K.C. fans. Despite the few retards that post on this site posing as real fans(one dude has J. Allen as his favorite current Chief) I know the majority of you guys are some of the most knowledgeable in the league.

For instance-You guys are confident K.C. will beat Denver next week despite just having snapped a 10 game home losing streak. Something unheard of in Denver. And let me tell you, I don't think our fans would have acted as humbly and gracious as you have under the same circumstances. Yet your confidence is derived from the very fact that you know Denver was your last win at home prior to the Pitt game.

Most people would call this nutthugging homerism. But I don't. I just know you guys know your football.

kcvet
11-29-2009, 11:07 PM
Azteca listen up. you WILL apologize for post one.

if you don't im comin' after your as* with brass knuckles and lead pipe. this IS a threat

Kid Azteca
11-29-2009, 11:11 PM
Ok. Ok. I did apologize-the mod made me. But it was merely meant as a term of endearment.

texaschief
11-30-2009, 12:40 AM
SCOREBOARD B!TCHES, SCOREBOARD!!!!!!

....wait...:saythat:

-Scar-
01-25-2010, 04:21 AM
kid azteca got put in the corner and sent to bed with no dinner in this thread http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/01/25.jpg

AussieChiefsFan
01-25-2010, 04:30 AM
kid azteca got put in the corner and sent to bed with no dinner in this thread http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/01/25.jpg

um......................ok

Stumplifter
01-25-2010, 09:13 AM
Either way, I hope K.C. beats the Chargers this week. Then we can grab our two gimme's against you guys as we roll into the playoffs.

Dumb@ss post of the (last) year.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010010312/2009/REG17/chiefs@broncos/analyze/box-score

kcvet
01-25-2010, 09:41 AM

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/01/26.jpg

that your HC or owner??? :yahoo:

Connie Jo
01-25-2010, 12:26 PM
Oh shoot...I thought at first Kid A had re-surfaced to pay us an entertaining rival visit. Darn, I missed this debate back in November...busy with Thanksgiving & such.

To answer one of Kid's questions...my dislike of our division rivals are in the following order:

1) Mountain Jacka**es!
2) Jokeland Faiders!
3) San Diego Chargers

For some reason, possibly because I lived in San Diego as a kid for a couple yrs...I don't have much dislike for the Chargers. I tend to respect their organization the most among our rivals. I do retain a dislike for Seattle, however, due to their being a past division rival.

I drove a car for the first time at age 13...in San Diego's old stadium parking lot...ran over several medians, but no fans, LOL.

Canada
01-25-2010, 12:52 PM
Oh shoot...I thought at first Kid A had re-surfaced to pay us an entertaining rival visit. Darn, I missed this debate back in November...busy with Thanksgiving & such.

To answer one of Kid's questions...my dislike of our division rivals are in the following order:

1) Mountain Jacka**es!
2) Jokeland Faiders!
3) San Diego Chargers

For some reason, possibly because I lived in San Diego as a kid for a couple yrs...I don't have much dislike for the Chargers. I tend to respect their organization the most among our rivals. I do retain a dislike for Seattle, however, due to their being a past division rival.

I drove a car for the first time at age 13...in San Diego's old stadium parking lot...ran over several medians, but no fans, LOL.Better LuKC next time!! :D

matthewschiefs
01-25-2010, 01:10 PM
I only realy hate denver and oakland I dont care about the Chargers to much. I dont no why they just dont bring the same fellings as denver and oakland.

kcvet
01-25-2010, 01:30 PM

1) Mountain Jacka**es!
2) Jokeland Faiders!
3) San Diego Chargers

I drove a car for the first time at age 13...in San Diego's old stadium parking lot...ran over several medians, but no fans, LOL.

i went to boot camp at RTC Diego back during the war. spent more there later as well as sfran

Canada
01-25-2010, 03:03 PM
Hey KCVet!! Haven't seen you in while!! Welcome back!!

kcvet
01-25-2010, 03:09 PM
Hey KCVet!! Haven't seen you in while!! Welcome back!!

thanks. i have been AWOL since the season ended.

Connie Jo
01-25-2010, 04:11 PM
I only realy hate denver and oakland I dont care about the Chargers to much. I dont no why they just dont bring the same fellings as denver and oakland.

I think for me the reason I don't feel the same anomosity against the Chargers...is because in my memory they've not had players over the years of which bashed & insulted the Chiefs publicly, nor played dirty, nor cheated...illegal chops, Pam sprayed on jersey's, etc.. Denver & Oakland have been known for the above.

In my mind...the Charger's organization seems to be run more respectively than that of Denver's & Oakland's.

Chiefster
01-25-2010, 06:39 PM
I think for me the reason I don't feel the same anomosity against the Chargers...is because in my memory they've not had players over the years of which bashed & insulted the Chiefs publicly, nor played dirty, nor cheated...illegal chops, Pam sprayed on jersey's, etc.. Denver & Oakland have been known for the above.

In my mind...the Charger's organization seems to be run more respectively than that of Denver's & Oakland's.

I was never real big on Junior Seau.

-Scar-
01-26-2010, 02:24 AM
i almost swear i posted in here yesterday and my post just disappeared..

anyways, in respoinse to the previous posts..

i always considered the chiefs the lesser evil for practically the same reasons...granted i hated playin against neil smith and derrick thomas but i can honestly say they were some of the best players i ever watched in my lifetime....

but yeah..the chiefs dont have a reputation as cheaters for all i know...and they never struck me as too ****y for their own good like the broncos and raiders..

*edit* nvm i see my post...

AussieChiefsFan
01-26-2010, 03:15 AM
i almost swear i posted in here yesterday and my post just disappeared..

anyways, in respoinse to the previous posts..

i always considered the chiefs the lesser evil for practically the same reasons...granted i hated playin against neil smith and derrick thomas but i can honestly say they were some of the best players i ever watched in my lifetime....

but yeah..the chiefs dont have a reputation as cheaters for all i know...and they never struck me as too ****y for their own good like the broncos and raiders..

*edit* nvm i see my post...
Well that's good cos I don't really consider the chargers that much of an enemy. I really hate the raiders thought, they suck!
:bananen_smilies046:

pbatrucker
01-26-2010, 05:12 AM
I spent 2 tours in SD also. Had a lot of fun watching Air Correl.

Connie Jo
01-26-2010, 11:25 AM
Oh Aussie...you would've really hated the Raiders in their earlier days...very dirty game playing, much more than today with all the new rules implemented.

Denver became know later for their dirty playing, deliberately trying to seriously injure players, knock them out of the game. Howie Long, though a former Raider himself, was a huge advocate against Denver's deliberate attempts to injure players during his era of the game.

matthewschiefs
01-26-2010, 01:32 PM

That might be it. I have never realy cared much about the Chargers. If they win I dont care i dont openly root for them to lose like i do with denver and oakland.

I think it might also be the case that when i got into football they were terrible. Oakland and Denver were decent so they were easy to beat for years.