PDA

View Full Version : Sound off on the teams you don't like

royalswin100games
08-31-2007, 01:57 PM
Not to sound too negative but it's hard to live in California around these Bolt and Bonehead(Raider) fans. Especially when all there is on TV down here is Jim Plunkett calling pointless games. I have a overwhelming disdain for Bonehead fans especially and I have loved to watch us pound them into the ground over the years. How about you guys? I certainly hope we can destroy them this year.
:mob:

sling58
08-31-2007, 02:05 PM
besides hating the obvious Raiders and Donks.....I really hate the Donks and the Raiders! (just getting that out there)

luv
08-31-2007, 02:05 PM
Personally, I would like to see us beat every team we play.

m0ef0e
08-31-2007, 02:11 PM
As much as I depise the Faders and Dolts, the Donkeys have to be my least-favorite of our AFC West rivals over the last couple of seasons. I guess it's just because I get absolutely sick of hearing all these analysts talk about how great they are going to be every year. I laughed my *** off last year when they pulled the 5th winningest QB of all-time (percentage wise) to start a rookie. I'm not saying Plummer is anything great but he did maintain a winning record in Arizona! That's gotta count for something. As much as I hate to give any credit to anybody associated with the Denver Donkey-buttholes, Shanahan has done great as far as developing running backs and keeping a strong line/defense. However, I think the QB thing last year was a mistake and was also a contributing factor to the Donks missing the playoffs. Which was pretty darn sweet! The rabid Donks fans have been screaming for a new John Smellway so loudly and for so long, it's hard for any QB to live up to the expectations and cut through the pressure. If Buttler (Cutler) doesn't perform well, I think Shanahan may already be on his way out the door in Denver. And I definately don't think they are going to be the powerhouse every analyst on ESPN thinks they will be this year. BTW, I think the reason all the ESPN guys are always so hyped about the Donkholes is because over half of them used to play for that crappy team. If they hired Len Dawson or Baldy to do NFL Live, we would probably hear some constructive viewpoints other than "Chiefs suck, Faders suck, LT is GOD and the Dolts are okay, but the Donkeys ROOL!!!" all the time.

swmochiefsfan
08-31-2007, 02:35 PM
Besides the obvious AFC rivals I absolutly hate the cowgirls and everything they represent.

AkChief49
08-31-2007, 02:40 PM
See sig- Cowgirls, Ravens :mob: !!!

royalswin100games
08-31-2007, 02:44 PM
Oh yeah, I definitely can't stand the cowgirls.

:sign0098:

Coach
08-31-2007, 03:33 PM
As much as I depise the Faders and Dolts, the Donkeys have to be my least-favorite of our AFC West rivals over the last couple of seasons. I guess it's just because I get absolutely sick of hearing all these analysts talk about how great they are going to be every year. I laughed my *** off last year when they pulled the 5th winningest QB of all-time (percentage wise) to start a rookie. I'm not saying Plummer is anything great but he did maintain a winning record in Arizona! That's gotta count for something. As much as I hate to give any credit to anybody associated with the Denver Donkey-buttholes, Shanahan has done great as far as developing running backs and keeping a strong line/defense. However, I think the QB thing last year was a mistake and was also a contributing factor to the Donks missing the playoffs. Which was pretty darn sweet! The rabid Donks fans have been screaming for a new John Smellway so loudly and for so long, it's hard for any QB to live up to the expectations and cut through the pressure. If Buttler (Cutler) doesn't perform well, I think Shanahan may already be on his way out the door in Denver. And I definately don't think they are going to be the powerhouse every analyst on ESPN thinks they will be this year. BTW, I think the reason all the ESPN guys are always so hyped about the Donkholes is because over half of them used to play for that crappy team. If they hired Len Dawson or Baldy to do NFL Live, we would probably hear some constructive viewpoints other than "Chiefs suck, Faders suck, LT is GOD and the Dolts are okay, but the Donkeys ROOL!!!" all the time.

Well said. I feel exactly the same way. I also hate the annoying Packers fans that I have to endure when I watch games at a bar.

rbedgood
08-31-2007, 04:14 PM
I can't stand the Raiders, Lambs, Cowgirls or Peckers.

Canada
08-31-2007, 09:38 PM
Don't get me started on the team that we will not mention!!

Sick Dog
08-31-2007, 11:05 PM
Aside from hating the obvious teams from the West, Raiders, Chargers, Broncos, I can not stand the Bills and there fans from the arm pit of America Buffalo. I live close to the US border and have gone to many games and every time the Chiefs come I go. I have never been to a game without getting a hard time. :mob:

AkChief49
09-01-2007, 04:02 AM
shhhhhh!!you were not supposed to mention them.......

sling58
09-01-2007, 07:02 AM
Don't get me started on the team that we will not mention!!

I know! I know! I know! Pick me! Pick me! Pick Me!

allen_hali_pollard
09-01-2007, 09:29 AM
heres my answer ..i only like the chiefs.. there isnt even a possibility of me even coming close to liking anohter team.. i dislike all teams but the chiefs , some i just dislike and other i dispise such as the chargers and the bronco,s .. i dont even like what i just did.. i typed in another teams name.. i will be disinfecting my keyboard now ..hope that answered your question.. GO CHIEFS !!

sling58
09-01-2007, 09:46 AM
heres my answer ..i only like the chiefs.. there isnt even a possibility of me even coming close to liking anohter team.. i dislike all teams but the chiefs , some i just dislike and other i dispise such as the chargers and the bronco,s .. i dont even like what i just did.. i typed in another teams name.. i will be disinfecting my keyboard now ..hope that answered your question.. GO CHIEFS !!

atleast you have dedication!

Canada
09-01-2007, 10:38 AM
Aside from hating the obvious teams from the West, Raiders, Chargers, Broncos, I can not stand the B_lls and there fans from the arm pit of America Buffalo. I live close to the US border and have gone to many games and every time the Chiefs come I go. I have never been to a game without getting a hard time. :mob:

I know you are fairly new here so i am going to give you a free pass, but we NEVER, EVER, Under any circumstances mention that :sign0053:teams name on this site. On that note I agree with you 100% I :sign0053: hate those :sign0053::sign0053::sign0053:. :drunkhb:

sling58
09-01-2007, 10:52 AM
I know you are fairly new here so i am going to give you a free pass, but we NEVER, EVER, Under any circumstances mention that :sign0053:teams name on this site. On that note I agree with you 100% I :sign0053: hate those :sign0053::sign0053::sign0053:. :drunkhb:

Canada, tell me how you really feel about the team that shall never be spoken of?

:lol: :lol:

Canada
09-01-2007, 10:53 AM
Just picture more of those censored smilies!!

Sick Dog
09-01-2007, 01:12 PM
Sorry man I have learned my lesson.....Please forgive me...:10:

sling58
09-01-2007, 01:32 PM

Forgiven for now......just don't let him here you say that name again.....I would hate to lose a member of the Crowd. Right Canada?

Sick Dog
09-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Well being from the same area Canada and I we have felt the same pain from the fore mentioned team.....:punchy:

Canada
09-01-2007, 04:58 PM

That's OK. Like I said, u didn't know....now don't let it happen again!! :bananen_smilies046:

chief31
09-01-2007, 06:35 PM
Raiders, Broncos, Cowboys.

Chiefster
09-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Donks, Faders, and SandyEggo!

'Cause they're stoopid! I always give sound reasons for why I hate a team.

That is all. :D

sling58
09-02-2007, 07:31 AM
Donks, Faders, and SandyEggo!

'Cause they're stoopid! I always give sound reasons for why I hate a team.

That is all. :D

That is a valid reason in my book

Chiefster
09-03-2007, 12:10 AM
That is a valid reason in my book

Hey; great minds and all. :D

Three7s
09-09-2007, 04:07 AM
I wish we played the *team name not spoken* more. They're fun to beat. As far as teams I hate.....hmm, can't stand the Horseshoes. Their fans are annoying and I hate Peyton Manning. The other team I hate is the Pats. Tom Brady, man I'm sick of hearing about him, sort of the same with Manning, but god. It's like analysts get paid to talk about how GREAT and LEGENDARY these two are, seriously just shut up for once! Guess it was more of a QB rant than a team rant, but I just never like them. Pats fans are annoying too, but hey, then again SO ARE WE, AM I RIGHT?!?:lol:

sling58
09-09-2007, 07:02 AM
I wish we played the *team name not spoken* more. They're fun to beat. As far as teams I hate.....hmm, can't stand the Horseshoes. Their fans are annoying and I hate Peyton Manning. The other team I hate is the Pats. Tom Brady, man I'm sick of hearing about him, sort of the same with Manning, but god. It's like analysts get paid to talk about how GREAT and LEGENDARY these two are, seriously just shut up for once! Guess it was more of a QB rant than a team rant, but I just never like them. Pats fans are annoying too, but hey, then again SO ARE WE, AM I RIGHT?!?:lol:

annoying, no. Dedicated beyond doubt and the only true fans of the NFL because we root for THE team, yes!

As for Brady, he can retire for all I care. Manning I like but could do without him being in EVERY single commercial on tv.

sling58
09-09-2007, 07:03 AM

annoying, no. Dedicated beyond doubt and the only true fans of the NFL because we root for THE team, yes!

As for Brady, he can retire for all I care. Manning I like but could do without him being in EVERY single commercial on tv.