PDA

View Full Version : We need Jamaal big time for sunday

figcrostic
12-03-2009, 04:46 PM
The donkeys have one of the best pass defenses in the NFL, and an average rush defense, and with Cassel getting sacked more then price chopper we are going to need a good running attack against the donks. I honestly think Cassel is going to have to stick with his short 5 to 8 yard passes, and nickel and dime those stinky donkeys to get a win.

matthewschiefs
12-03-2009, 05:09 PM
Ya if Charles has a big game then the Chiefs have a real good chance to get a win. The game at arrowhead last year LJ even had a good game so I think that Charles can do it. GO CHIEFS!!!!!

figcrostic
12-03-2009, 05:46 PM
Ya if Charles has a big game then the Chiefs have a real good chance to get a win. The game at arrowhead last year LJ even had a good game so I think that Charles can do it. GO CHIEFS!!!!!

I really hope so, if we beat the Donkeys and lose the rest of the games im happy. I said we would win 4-5 games this year and I still think we can.

IlovetheChiefs
12-03-2009, 06:52 PM
Gotta at least beat Cleveland too. Can't be happy, even with a win over Denver, if we lose to the 1-10 (1-12 when we play them) mess of the Browns at our own building.

Let Cleveland win the week after us when they host the Faders!

honda522
12-03-2009, 07:46 PM
We don't need Charles, we have him already.

What we need is him to have his head in the game. We also need a back to back him up that isn't injuried or injury prone.

Three7s
12-04-2009, 03:01 AM
Gotta at least beat Cleveland too. Can't be happy, even with a win over Denver, if we lose to the 1-10 (1-12 when we play them) mess of the Browns at our own building.

No kidding! Earlier in the season, I was very cautious in saying we could beat anyone, but I can honestly say we've improved as the season has gone on. Enough to say that we SHOULD beat the Browns, maybe even handily.

As for the Broncos, we should have a chance, but we gotta play as good as we did against the Steelers.

Connie Jo
12-04-2009, 11:29 AM
No kidding! Earlier in the season, I was very cautious in saying we could beat anyone, but I can honestly say we've improved as the season has gone on. Enough to say that we SHOULD beat the Browns, maybe even handily.

As for the Broncos, we should have a chance, but we gotta play as good as we did against the Steelers.

Agree all around with ya both. I'm hoping that with Sunday's game being somewhat in honor of retiring DT's #58 during a half time ceremony...it will inspire our team in his memory to play their best with all their hearts and pull out a win against Denver!

It would be such Karma too, considering Derricks most unfortunate and haunting memory of his career, in his own words...was against Denver on MNF when he was continously taunted by Shannon Sharpe until he lost his cool...a rarity for DT.

It was sweet Karma that DT was inducted this year into the NFL HOF and Shannon was NOT!! Denver fans acted as if they were robbed, and Shannon deserved it more than DT...pfffffffft!!!!!! NOT!!

Whenever DT was asked what moment in his career stood out the most, he sadly always replied his losing his cool on MNF, that memory haunted him, overshadowing all his great accomplishments.

That MNF moment, and what it stole from DT's heart by overshadowing all his great memories...is when I began to despise Denver more than Oakland!! No, he didn't have to lose his cool, but Sharpe was relentless and the comments reported that he kept taunting DT with...were sadistic and personal related to DT's family.

Karma...DT inducted into the NFL HOF, Sharpe overlooked. Karma...the Chiefs beat the Donkeys on the same game day DT's number is officially retired and his family presented with his NFL HOF ring during a half time ceremony! Karma...Sharpe get's to witness it from his journalistic desk...DT will witness it all from heaven, including watching his honorable Third and Long Foundation celebrate in presence their successful anniversary date.

RIP DT...never forgotten, always in our hearts, and always present over Arrowhead.

figcrostic
12-04-2009, 01:53 PM
Agree all around with ya both. I'm hoping that with Sunday's game being somewhat in honor of retiring DT's #58 during a half time ceremony...it will inspire our team in his memory to play their best with all their hearts and pull out a win against Denver!

It would be such Karma too, considering Derricks most unfortunate and haunting memory of his career, in his own words...was against Denver on MNF when he was continously taunted by Shannon Sharpe until he lost his cool...a rarity for DT.

It was sweet Karma that DT was inducted this year into the NFL HOF and Shannon was NOT!! Denver fans acted as if they were robbed, and Shannon deserved it more than DT...pfffffffft!!!!!! NOT!!

Whenever DT was asked what moment in his career stood out the most, he sadly always replied his losing his cool on MNF, that memory haunted him, overshadowing all his great accomplishments.

That MNF moment, and what it stole from DT's heart by overshadowing all his great memories...is when I began to despise Denver more than Oakland!! No, he didn't have to lose his cool, but Sharpe was relentless and the comments reported that he kept taunting DT with...were sadistic and personal related to DT's family.

Karma...DT inducted into the NFL HOF, Sharpe overlooked. Karma...the Chiefs beat the Donkeys on the same game day DT's number is officially retired and his family presented with his NFL HOF ring during a half time ceremony! Karma...Sharpe get's to witness it from his journalistic desk...DT will witness it all from heaven, including watching his honorable Third and Long Foundation celebrate in presence their successful anniversary date.

RIP DT...never forgotten, always in our hearts, and always present over Arrowhead.

He really was a great man and a great player RIP

matthewschiefs
12-04-2009, 02:01 PM

Yeah we HAVE TO HAVE TO beat Cleveland. This team can not afford to be loseing to teams that are not as good as them. A loss to the browns would be a big step backwards. But I think that we will win against cleveland just like I think we will get the yearly win at arrowhead against the donkeys this sunday. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

figcrostic
12-04-2009, 04:05 PM
Yeah we HAVE TO HAVE TO beat Cleveland. This team can not afford to be loseing to teams that are not as good as them. A loss to the browns would be a big step backwards. But I think that we will win against cleveland just like I think we will get the yearly win at arrowhead against the donkeys this sunday. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Alright Alright, we will beat the Browns it's okay!!

IlovetheChiefs
12-04-2009, 04:22 PM
Alright Alright, we will beat the Browns it's okay!!

And actually when it comes to the Browns, we may not even have to beat them; they very well may beat themselves, heh heh!

figcrostic
12-04-2009, 05:40 PM
And actually when it comes to the Browns, we may not even have to beat them; they very well may beat themselves, heh heh!

Let's hope so, we aren't at the point yet to be ****y.