PDA

View Full Version : Front page needs refreshed.

honda522
12-05-2009, 01:42 PM
Should Larry Johnson be released? Kinda of old isn't it?

Needs a new article as well.

Chiefster
12-05-2009, 02:50 PM
Your above statements are true, and I believe that Coach is offering money for coherent articles submitted to him for publishing on said "front page". So, you could solve the problem of the outdated front page and get paid! ;)

honda522
12-05-2009, 03:00 PM
Your above statements are true, and i believe that Coach is offering money for coherent articles submitted to him for publishing on said "front page". So, you could solve the problem of the outdated front page and get paid! ;)
Yes, but Coach hasn't been here in awhile that I know of and i have no idea what to write about. Easier said than done. ;)

Chiefster
12-05-2009, 03:06 PM
Yes, but Coach hasn't been here in awhile that I know of and i have no idea what to write about. Easier said than done. ;)

Hence the source of the problem stated. Our season this year has given the common Chiefs fan very little to expound upon.

Coach
12-05-2009, 04:19 PM

I'm hear nearly every day. I just don't always post. I'd love a fresh article for the front page. I've been meaning to chagne the poll, but put it off. I will do it now.

honda522
12-05-2009, 04:23 PM
I'm hear nearly every day. I just don't always post. I'd love a fresh article for the front page. I've been meaning to chagne the poll, but put it off. I will do it now.
Speak of the Devil :lol:

Give me something to write about and I shall write. :D

Chiefster
12-05-2009, 06:17 PM
Speak of the Devil :lol:

Give me something to write about and I shall write. :D

Your mission should you choose to accept it will be a complete synopses of the entire season to this point complete with your opinion of how it could have been different and your prediction for the rest of the season...

I don't really know what I'm talking about I'm just throwing out it out there; I really have no idea what Coach is looking for. :D

Lazeye
12-05-2009, 09:23 PM
We need to honor DT in some way that is new. Maybe a blowup of his stats and records. A run down on all the QB'S he ever sacked and there stats against us in those games. Just a thought.

yashi
12-05-2009, 09:51 PM
We need to honor DT in some way that is new. Maybe a blowup of his stats and records. A run down on all the QB'S he ever sacked and there stats against us in those games. Just a thought.

This.

Coach
12-05-2009, 09:55 PM
Your mission should you choose to accept it will be a complete synopses of the entire season to this point complete with your opinion of how it could have been different and your prediction for the rest of the season...

I don't really know what I'm talking about I'm just throwing out it out there; I really have no idea what Coach is looking for. :D

Both are great article ideas.

honda522
12-05-2009, 10:16 PM
Gather the facts for me and I shall write it.

Chiefster
12-05-2009, 10:23 PM
Both are great article ideas.

Thanks, and agreed!

kilobytes
12-06-2009, 04:35 PM
I got some unique things to say about this team...Ill make some great articles to go on the front of this website...hehe